Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whiny Republican Trump Calls President Obama the "Founder of ISIS"...

5 posters

Go down

Whiny Republican Trump Calls President Obama the "Founder of ISIS"... Empty Whiny Republican Trump Calls President Obama the "Founder of ISIS"...

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-11, 10:13

Trump Calls Obama "Founder of ISIS"

(if you find this thread/post offensive, I apologize.. I don't mean to hurt your delicate snow-flake nature)

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Whiny Republican Trump Calls President Obama the "Founder of ISIS"... Empty Re: Whiny Republican Trump Calls President Obama the "Founder of ISIS"...

Post by Rocinante 2016-08-11, 11:29

He's trying too hard now.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Whiny Republican Trump Calls President Obama the "Founder of ISIS"... Empty Re: Whiny Republican Trump Calls President Obama the "Founder of ISIS"...

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-11, 11:37

Rocinante wrote:He's trying too hard now.
I know..

the funny part is that his racist, bigoted, misogynistic America-hating supporters believe it. Whiny Republican Trump Calls President Obama the "Founder of ISIS"... 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-11, 13:14

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/11/politics/donald-trump-hugh-hewitt-obama-founder-isis/index.html

Doubling down on the idiocy.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-11, 13:16

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/11/politics/donald-trump-hugh-hewitt-obama-founder-isis/index.html

like Obama or not, you have to admit, it's pretty impressive that he had time to take our guns and bibles while founding ISIS.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2016-08-11, 13:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/11/politics/donald-trump-hugh-hewitt-obama-founder-isis/index.html

like Obama or not, you have to admit, it's pretty impressive that he had time to take our guns and bibles while founding ISIS.

And he personally shipped jobs overseas.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-11, 13:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I kinda feel bad for Reince Priebus. At what point you just throw your arms up and say fuck it.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-11, 13:38

Motown Spartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:like Obama or not, you have to admit, it's pretty impressive that he had time to take our guns and bibles while founding ISIS.

And he personally shipped jobs overseas.
again, you don't have to like Obama, but you can't say that he doesn't have good time management skills.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-11, 13:39

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I kinda feel bad for Reince Priebus. At what point you just throw your arms up and say fuck it.
Whiny Republican Trump Calls President Obama the "Founder of ISIS"... 502811600

I know - as we've said over and over again, the Republicans nominated the one person.. out of the 16 they started with.. who can't beat Hillary. Any of the other 15 would probably be up 10+ points now.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-11, 16:31

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I don't. You reap what you sow.
Although, I have been saying for awhile now that I'm fully expecting one of the Trump surrogates being interviewed on live tv to do exactly what you said. They'll be asked to explain and defend Donny's most recent meltdown and s/he will just say fuck it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-12, 16:47

So now he's taunting the media, basically saying they can't figure out when he's really telling the truth. OK chief, you got us all there. Holy fuck.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-explains-calling-obama-founder-isis-sarcasm/story?id=41326238
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down