Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video of Whiny Republican Trump Supporters Assaulting a Protester..

4 posters

Go down

Video of Whiny Republican Trump Supporters Assaulting a Protester..  Empty Video of Whiny Republican Trump Supporters Assaulting a Protester..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:07 pm

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Video of Whiny Republican Trump Supporters Assaulting a Protester..  Empty Re: Video of Whiny Republican Trump Supporters Assaulting a Protester..

Post by Turtleneck Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:44 pm

Trump supporters summarized...

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Video of Whiny Republican Trump Supporters Assaulting a Protester..  Empty Re: Video of Whiny Republican Trump Supporters Assaulting a Protester..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:48 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Trump Supporters summarized...
just a fine group of patriots and intellectuals who want their country back.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:54 pm

I disagree. I think they are scum of the earth dumbasses with an entitlement problem.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:04 pm

Turtleneck wrote:I disagree. I think they are scum of the earth dumbasses with an entitlement problem.
well, that too.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:13 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Trump supporters summarized...

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:17 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Trump supporters summarized...

Most of the people in the Trump rally video are not even employable.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:25 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Kind of lost in the spectacle of Trump's travelling looney show is the fact that he has empowered racist xenophobes like Dude to justify their beliefs. This jackass can't go away quick enough.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:34 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Kind of lost in the spectacle of Trump's travelling looney show is the fact that he has empowered racist xenophobes like Dude to justify their beliefs. This jackass can't go away quick enough.

I don't have the exact quote, but David Duke said he's confident he'll get the support of Trump voters. I didn't know the_douche lived in Louisiana. I thought he was a Downriver turd.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:55 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I don't have the exact quote, but David Duke said he's confident he'll get the support of Trump voters. I didn't know the_douche lived in Louisiana. I thought he was a Downriver turd.

The Dude has a winter shack in the bayou.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:48 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

What are you talking about?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down