Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo, DWags, Duffy - Everyone Else That Enjoys Cycling.. Great Video (Though NSFW)...

+2
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
6 posters

Go down

Yo, DWags, Duffy - Everyone Else That Enjoys Cycling.. Great Video (Though NSFW)... Empty Yo, DWags, Duffy - Everyone Else That Enjoys Cycling.. Great Video (Though NSFW)...

Post by Robert J Sakimano 8/12/2016, 11:56 am

a friend sent me this - this is some funny stuff. Some dude commenting while watching the men's and women's road race in Rio.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Yo, DWags, Duffy - Everyone Else That Enjoys Cycling.. Great Video (Though NSFW)... Empty Re: Yo, DWags, Duffy - Everyone Else That Enjoys Cycling.. Great Video (Though NSFW)...

Post by DWags 8/12/2016, 12:26 pm

I love cycling. I just don't feel the need to tell everyone how far I've gone constantly. It's fun. We're bringing our bikes to mackinaw and doing the dwags family race.

We know Bob, you're way too cool to do something so bourgeois. Spare us.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Yo, DWags, Duffy - Everyone Else That Enjoys Cycling.. Great Video (Though NSFW)... Empty Re: Yo, DWags, Duffy - Everyone Else That Enjoys Cycling.. Great Video (Though NSFW)...

Post by By-Tor 8/12/2016, 12:38 pm

Are there bewbs in the video?
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 8/12/2016, 12:38 pm

DWags wrote:I love cycling. I just don't feel the need to tell everyone how far I've gone constantly. It's fun. We're bringing our bikes to mackinaw and doing the dwags family race.

We know Bob, you're way too cool to do something so bourgeois. Spare us.
gonna go for a little ride in the morning myself.. hopefully this damn heat will go away soon.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 8/12/2016, 12:39 pm

By-Tor wrote:Are there bewbs in the video?
not in the traditional sense.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 8/12/2016, 10:12 pm

Muffy is running out of enemies. He's managed to bait most of his enemies on the rcmb into ip bans by mod Martin. He'll stalk and stalk until Martin who protects him figures out who Muffy has targeted and boom goes the dynamite.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill 8/13/2016, 8:22 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

a friend sent me this - this is some funny stuff. Some dude commenting while watching the men's and women's road race in Rio.

You are slipping BSak. Where is the non-scum connection?
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 8/13/2016, 10:50 am

Tanfan! wrote:Muffy is running out of enemies. He's managed to bait most of his enemies on the rcmb into ip bans by mod Martin. He'll stalk and stalk until Martin who protects him figures out who Muffy has targeted and boom goes the dynamite.

Who did I bait into an IP ban ?

If you're talking about the Moose of the Day, people are lining up to call him a jackass. His act is so tired.

Izzo should retire. Jud was better.

Hollis sucks.

Freshly dead John Saunders called out Piston fans a decade ago.

It's not me, it's him.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 8/13/2016, 2:15 pm

It took a post by me to draw you out. Where the fuck have you been?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 8/13/2016, 4:39 pm

Tanfan! wrote:It took a post by me to draw you out. Where the fuck have you been?

I've been posting.

It may be hard to believe but it's not all about you.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 8/13/2016, 7:16 pm

duffy munn wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:It took a post by me to draw you out. Where the fuck have you been?

I've been posting.

It may be hard to believe but it's not all about you.

Well. I suppose your limited posts attacking the dude count. Like I said you're running out of enemies. The rcmb is back to alowing only pure sunshine. That must make you proud. All
That hard work you put into your attacks. Do you feel empty?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down