Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DWags great stupendous, outstanding Idea to break conference tie breakers in D1 football and basketball. No OT's, no Ties at end of season

+3
Giant Moose
Rocinante
DWags
7 posters

Go down

DWags great stupendous, outstanding Idea to break conference tie breakers in D1 football and basketball.  No OT's, no Ties at end of season Empty DWags great stupendous, outstanding Idea to break conference tie breakers in D1 football and basketball. No OT's, no Ties at end of season

Post by DWags 2016-01-11, 12:40

You take your starting lineup at the beginning of the game, and they must have at least 15 plays in football or 15 minutes played in basketball per game.

Then: You add up their total points on their ACT test. Whomever has the highest totals is the automatic winner. If there is a tie at the end of the season in wins and losses, you go to the 5 players in basketball who have the most minutes, you go to the 11 offensive and 11 defensive players in football that have logged the most minutes at thier position.

Fucking aye skippy. I was thinking of gpa's, but you know there would be schools that cheat like hell. It has to be ACT scores, or SAT.

DWags great stupendous, outstanding Idea to break conference tie breakers in D1 football and basketball.  No OT's, no Ties at end of season 502811600 DWags great stupendous, outstanding Idea to break conference tie breakers in D1 football and basketball.  No OT's, no Ties at end of season 502811600 DWags great stupendous, outstanding Idea to break conference tie breakers in D1 football and basketball.  No OT's, no Ties at end of season 502811600 DWags great stupendous, outstanding Idea to break conference tie breakers in D1 football and basketball.  No OT's, no Ties at end of season 502811600 DWags great stupendous, outstanding Idea to break conference tie breakers in D1 football and basketball.  No OT's, no Ties at end of season 502811600

I'm going to just guess that would be voted down 95% to 5% by D1 A.D.'s and coaches.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

DWags great stupendous, outstanding Idea to break conference tie breakers in D1 football and basketball.  No OT's, no Ties at end of season Empty Re: DWags great stupendous, outstanding Idea to break conference tie breakers in D1 football and basketball. No OT's, no Ties at end of season

Post by Rocinante 2016-01-11, 12:44

Wags is drunk again guys.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

DWags great stupendous, outstanding Idea to break conference tie breakers in D1 football and basketball.  No OT's, no Ties at end of season Empty Re: DWags great stupendous, outstanding Idea to break conference tie breakers in D1 football and basketball. No OT's, no Ties at end of season

Post by DWags 2016-01-11, 12:45

Rocinante wrote:Wags is drunk again guys.

Still
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-11, 12:46

DWags should lose his hat for posting this nonsense.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-11, 12:48

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/240030-derrick-rose-cheated-but-will-never-pay-the-price
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-11, 12:49

Giant Moose wrote:DWags should lose his hat for posting this nonsense.

You can't take away from me, what you won't give me.

Seriously, how fast would that be voted down by those administrators who laud over us the "Scholar Athlete" aspect of their school? How they say we nned to look out for these kids safety and well being in football etc. Well, we could shorten football games to exactly 4 quarters, and we could use academics as a strategy
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-11, 12:51

NigelUno wrote:http://bleacherreport.com/articles/240030-derrick-rose-cheated-but-will-never-pay-the-price

Got that figured out. They re-take the test on the first day of camp with picture I.D's and officials form the clearing house.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-11, 12:52

If you know going into the game you've got a dumb ass team you can't play for the tie at the end. You need to go for two. If you know you've got an egg head team, you play for a tie if you have to.

This is a really great idea.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-11, 12:53

What if their ACT scores tie? Then what, Mr. Smarty Pants?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-11, 12:57

awesome idea - I'd be willing to put the ACT scores of our student-athletes up against anyone..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-11, 13:00

This is dumber than Travis.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-11, 13:36

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:This is dumber than Travis.

Whoa, easy on the hyperbole. Besides, DWags has feelings, especially now while he's still drunk, and cuz nothing and nobody is dumber than Travis.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-11, 13:38

Giant Moose wrote:What if their ACT scores tie? Then what, Mr. Smarty Pants?

Jousting between coaches.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-11, 13:42

tGreenWay wrote:

Whoa, easy on the hyperbole. Besides, DWags has feelings, especially now while he's still drunk, and cuz nothing and nobody is dumber than Travis.
DWags great stupendous, outstanding Idea to break conference tie breakers in D1 football and basketball.  No OT's, no Ties at end of season 1362440668
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-11, 14:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

DWags great stupendous, outstanding Idea to break conference tie breakers in D1 football and basketball.  No OT's, no Ties at end of season 1362440668

DWags great stupendous, outstanding Idea to break conference tie breakers in D1 football and basketball.  No OT's, no Ties at end of season 502811600 Oops, I forgot about you. Never again, dummy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-11, 14:11

tGreenWay wrote:

Sorry Wags, that was a bit harsh wasn't it?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-11, 14:12

tGreenWay wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: DWags great stupendous, outstanding Idea to break conference tie breakers in D1 football and basketball.  No OT's, no Ties at end of season 1362440668

DWags great stupendous, outstanding Idea to break conference tie breakers in D1 football and basketball.  No OT's, no Ties at end of season 502811600 Oops, I forgot about you. Never again, dummy.
thanks, dude.. DWags great stupendous, outstanding Idea to break conference tie breakers in D1 football and basketball.  No OT's, no Ties at end of season 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-11, 14:16

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Nobody has commented on my coaches jousting idea. I'd pay double the ticket price to see Dantonio put one through Jim Harbaugh's chest plate
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-11, 15:47

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Nobody has commented on my coaches jousting idea. I'd pay double the ticket price to see Dantonio put one through Jim Harbaugh's chest plate
We would never tie with scUM. All of their players need to have 30+ ACT scores so they can get into the prestigious General Studies program.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-11, 17:19

DWags wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I would love to try jousting, but I doubt I have the UBS to hold a pole that big.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-11, 17:28

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:

I would love to try jousting, but I doubt I have the UBS to hold a pole that big.

I bet you've held big polls before. It can't be that much harder.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-11, 17:46

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I bet you've held big polls before. It can't be that much harder.

I dont know, a pole that big would be pretty damn hard, especially if it's tipped.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down