Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody ever sell stuff on eBay?

+6
Floyd Robertson
Rocinante
Death Roe
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
tGreenWay
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Anybody ever sell stuff on eBay? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody ever sell stuff on eBay?

Post by pulling69 Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:11 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

Not a killer in some(maybe even most cases), I had a number of scree-printed posters rolled flat for 10+ years and have since gotten them all flat and stored in a large portfolio. Getting them flat from rolled is a long process and you have to be careful because the print can crack depending on how it was made if you do it too fast.

I doubt there are any that are screen printed. Most of these are just everyday posters. IIRC, the only one that's screen printed is a ~20-year-old numbered, artist-signed Flaming Lips poster that's probably about 12"x19" or 11"x17" and I didn't roll that one. I have no idea where in my Rubbermaid storage bins that poster is.

That is getting closer to my wheelhouse...Locate it, or if you remember the date or show it was from.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anybody ever sell stuff on eBay? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anybody ever sell stuff on eBay?

Post by tGreenWay Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:21 pm

pulling69 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I doubt there are any that are screen printed. Most of these are just everyday posters. IIRC, the only one that's screen printed is a ~20-year-old numbered, artist-signed Flaming Lips poster that's probably about 12"x19" or 11"x17" and I didn't roll that one. I have no idea where in my Rubbermaid storage bins that poster is.

That is getting closer to my wheelhouse...Locate it, or if you remember the date or show it was from.

It might be a few days. I bought it when In Flight was going out of business--the first time -- after the owner killed himself.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:52 pm

I've made about $800 in the past month. Pretty easy to list stuff now, just take good pictures. They charge a flat 10% on most everything. Doesn't cost anything to list, only if you sell. You need to have a Paypal account because that's about the only way they let you get paid.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2