Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Officiall we Really Love Martin Spartan Thread

+10
Herbie Green
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
SeeRockCity
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Officiall we Really Love Martin Spartan Thread Empty The Officiall we Really Love Martin Spartan Thread

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:27 am

As far as Doggie goes, he never proved anything ever, he just parroted twitter, and I am 99% sure he is the spawn of tSwill, sent to mock the bonars. I like you, I like Goose, you have been both around for a long time(also I like tSwill even though I am villainized over there! lol ), but I don't get the need to try to crucify a high school kid because his good info has become mediocre.

We love ya man, if only you'd show Doogie some love all would be right in our world.

The Officiall we Really Love Martin Spartan Thread 685334576 The Officiall we Really Love Martin Spartan Thread 685334576
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Officiall we Really Love Martin Spartan Thread Empty Re: The Officiall we Really Love Martin Spartan Thread

Post by Turtleneck Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:29 am

I don't like outsiders. Didn't Bob promise to build a firewall around this place and make tRCMB pay for it?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Officiall we Really Love Martin Spartan Thread Empty Re: The Officiall we Really Love Martin Spartan Thread

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:30 am

That firewall just got 10 feet higher.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:30 am

Turtleneck wrote:I don't like outsiders. Didn't Bob promise to build a firewall around this place and make tRCMB pay for it?

He's not an outsider really - he even said he likes Tanner and Bob.

Reading that statement does make me reconsider this thread though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:31 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:That firewall just got 10 feet higher.

BUILD THAT FIREWALL. BUILD THAT FIREWALL.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:34 am

Was he even here before?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:34 am

DWags wrote:Was he even here before?

Go back to bed.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:36 am

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:Was he even here before?

Go back to bed.

Ok
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:17 am

C'mon over Martin, water's warm. Don't mind Tanner, he's a dick to everybody.

SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:19 am

Can Rocky come too?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:20 am

SeeRockCity wrote:C'mon over Martin, water's warm.  Don't mind Tanner, he's a dick to everybody.

Can we at least make them take a Swill purity test? We need extreme, extreme vetting of these people befoe they start pouring into this site.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:21 am

DWags wrote:Can Rocky come too?

Went on rcmb for the first time in months and one of the first posts I read was his rod meltdown. Epic. Internet and recruiting brings the best out of everyone.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:25 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Went on rcmb for the first time in months and one of the first posts I read was his rod meltdown. Epic. Internet and recruiting brings the best out of everyone.

From a VIP thread

Sean Scherer said....(original post)
The goal is for this recruiting thread to only have solid content posted in it. I've already had a few Michigan subscribers send me a private message asking for me to either make it non-VIP or unban them. I refuse to do either.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:26 am

Went on rcmb for the first time in months and one of the first posts I read was his rod meltdown. Epic. Internet, raw milk and recruiting brings the best out of everyone.

FIFY
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:29 am

If Martin comes over here, can he delete a bunch of my posts like he did over on TOB? That would be cool.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:32 am

Why do we want fun suckers from the rcmb here again?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:34 am

tGreenWay wrote:If Martin comes over here, can he delete a bunch of my posts like he did over on TOB? That would be cool.

Second.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:34 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Why do we want fun suckers from the rcmb here again?

He won't be a Rod here so you can call him names like you do poor Pantry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:36 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Why do we want fun suckers from the rcmb here again?

No you have it mixed up it was the 55 year old personally attacking the 23 year old. The Officiall we Really Love Martin Spartan Thread 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:39 am

LooseGoose wrote:

Are you calling me a name with this post goose?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:39 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Are you calling me a name with this post goose?

Calm down, Rodky.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:42 am

LooseGoose wrote:

No you have it mixed up it was the 55 year old personally attacking the 23 year old. The Officiall we Really Love Martin Spartan Thread 502811600

Did he call you a fucking moron?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:46 am

NigelUno wrote:

No, that was you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:47 am

NigelUno wrote:

He said something about wake being more successful than I (cause ya know, I'm the real career type The Officiall we Really Love Martin Spartan Thread 502811600 old guys.. Still measuring success by $ or job position. Poor souls.) and then he said he hopes my dad punches me in the face next time I see him.

Truly seems like a level headed individual that I should try to learn A LOT of wisdom from.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:50 am

NigelUno wrote:

He said something about wake being more successful than I (cause ya know, I'm the real career type The Officiall we Really Love Martin Spartan Thread 502811600 old guys.. Still measuring success by $ or job position. Poor souls.) and then he said he hopes my dad punches me in the face next time I see him.

Truly seems like a level headed individual that I should try to learn A LOT of wisdom from.

Is there any way to ignore him? Do we have that capability?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:52 am

DWags wrote:

Is there any way to ignore him? Do we have that capability?
If you are getting tired of someone, here's how you can ignore them (a brief tutorial)
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:57 am

NigelUno wrote:

I don't think you should diminish his wisdom. He does know a lot about the green sauce in packets at Taco Bell.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:58 am

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

No, that was you.

I hate when I miss that! Link?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:02 am

I want to go on record and say I don't want these people here.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:04 am

Turtleneck wrote:I want to go on record and say I don't want these people here.

Is it because you already have me here and what more fun could you possibly need???

:)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:06 am

Is it because you already have me here and what more fun could you possibly need???

Yippie.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:07 am

DWags wrote:

Yippie.

The Officiall we Really Love Martin Spartan Thread 1f60a
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:09 am

No.

They do not respect our ways. They do not share our values. They will put our community at risk. Some will even take our jobs. Before you know it, somebody else will be starting recruiting threads or referring to the pit in their basement. DO NOT WANT!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:18 am

We need numbers
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:19 am

Herbie Green wrote:

We need numbers

Not at the expense of our prosperity and everything we stand for.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:29 am

Martin seems like a major douchebag who thinks being a mod of a fucking internet message board is serious business.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:31 am

Turtleneck wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

We need numbers

Refresh my memory, what is everything we stand for?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:53 am

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

There a few core values that we hold close to our hearts here at the swill floyd.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:02 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:

There a few core values that we hold close to our hearts here at the swill floyd.

Like peace, love and understanding?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:18 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Like peace, love and understanding?

Like Raw Milk, Real Pasties, Raging and Pineapple Kush.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next