Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dismondale explodes for Trump

+7
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
xsanguine
Turtleneck
GRR Spartan
DWags
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dismondale explodes for Trump - Page 2 Empty Re: Dismondale explodes for Trump

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-22, 14:26

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Did you click on the link xsang? Or google "is trump racist" like I mentioned? It isn't that hard to find these things in the Internet era. I'm not going to spoon feed you.

Don't be a Cenk, Travis. If you make a claim, the burden of proof is on you to prove that claim. Not send me on a witch hunt. If you're not willing to defend your claim, that makes me wonder how strong of a claim you have. I can't remember any time I've made a claim and didn't do the work to support my claim, rather than just say....

LOOK IT UP!
Dismondale explodes for Trump - Page 2 Giphy

Last edited by xsanguine on 2016-08-22, 14:29; edited 1 time in total
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-08-22, 14:26

xsanguine wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:There's more recent examples, but like Bob said, yeah while he isn't a genius, he is smart enough to not say "I hate all brown people" in a campaign speech. So, you probably won't find what you're looking for. However I, based on plenty of examples, believe he is a racist. You're welcome to believe what you want based on evidence.

I would love to see those plenty of examples. I see one comment from 1991, which would have ended any of my friendships should that be uttered in my presence.

It reminds me of Christians trying to convince me that the God of Bible exists; "You just have to believe"

Wait! Are you saying Trump is God??? Whoa! That's deep!
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-22, 14:29

CheesySpartan wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I would love to see those plenty of examples. I see one comment from 1991, which would have ended any of my friendships should that be uttered in my presence.

It reminds me of Christians trying to convince me that the God of Bible exists; "You just have to believe"

Yes, Cheesy. That is exactly what I said.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-08-22, 14:35

xsanguine wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

Yes, Cheesy. That is exactly what I said.

Bob said he has suspected of such for months....sunny
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-22, 14:36

xsanguine wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Did you click on the link xsang? Or google "is trump racist" like I mentioned? It isn't that hard to find these things in the Internet era. I'm not going to spoon feed you.

Don't be a Cenk, Travis. If you make a claim, the burden of proof is on you to prove that claim. Not send me on a witch hunt. If you're not willing to defend your claim, that makes me wonder how strong of a claim you have. I can't remember any time I've made a claim and didn't do the work to support my claim, rather than just say....

LOOK IT UP!

I didn't make the claim. You said "I couldn't find anything." I did a ten second google, found something, gave you a link, and even told you how to find more. I'm sorry, but at a certain point you have to not be a baby bird and go find your own worms.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-22, 14:40

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

LOOK IT UP!

I didn't make the claim. You said "I couldn't find anything." I did a ten second google, found something, gave you a link, and even told you how to find more. I'm sorry, but at a certain point you have to not be a baby bird and go find your own worms.

"There's more recent examples, but like Bob said, yeah while he isn't a genius, he is smart enough to not say "I hate all brown people" in a campaign speech. So, you probably won't find what you're looking for. However I, based on plenty of examples, believe he is a racist. You're welcome to believe what you want based on evidence."

That is your claim. I asked for the evidence you're using to base your belief on. I got a quote from 25 years ago. That's it.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-22, 14:41

What you're doing is asking me to find these "plenty of examples" to argue against rather than just talking to the guy who says based on the examples he's seen, he believes the guy is racist. So that's why I asked... can you give me a few of these "plenty of examples"?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-22, 14:44

Can I take a break to make sure Travis knows I still love him? I feel these little disagreements get convoluted into some sort of adversarial battle.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-22, 14:49

xsanguine wrote:What you're doing is asking me to find these "plenty of examples" to argue against rather than just talking to the guy who says based on the examples he's seen, he believes the guy is racist. So that's why I asked... can you give me a few of these "plenty of examples"?

Dismondale explodes for Trump - Page 2 Baby-Bird-Learning-to-Fly1

I'm sorry, but at a certain point it's time for you to just follow the simple steps I've provided you. I believe, based on the evidence in those simple searches (one of which I even provided to you) that he likely is a racist, or at least crosses some lines that I certainly wouldn't be comfortable with out of a president. You are welcome to search yourself beyond the link I provided to you and make your own conclusions. Or not. But I will not give you any more links or quotes when you can get them yourself so so so easily.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-22, 14:51

xsanguine wrote:What you're doing is asking me to find these "plenty of examples" to argue against rather than just talking to the guy who says based on the examples he's seen, he believes the guy is racist. So that's why I asked... can you give me a few of these "plenty of examples"?

I'm sorry, but at a certain point it's time for you to just follow the simple steps I've provided you. I believe, based on the evidence in those simple searches (one of which I even provided to you) that he likely is a racist, or at least crosses some lines that I certainly wouldn't be comfortable with out of a president. You are welcome to search yourself beyond the link I provided to you and make your own conclusions. Or not. But I will not give you any more links or quotes when you can get them yourself so so so easily.

So you're willing to make a claim, provide one piece of evidence from a quarter century ago... but not provide any other of the "plenty of examples" that lead you to believe he's racist?

Alright, Travis. I tried. I hope next time I make a claim I can just tell you to go look it up and that will suffice as an argument.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-22, 14:52

Black people commit a vastly disproportionate amount of violence, primarily against people of their own communities. But I'm not going to provide any statistics or evidence for this claim. I expect you to just believe me... like a door-to-door Christian would ask of you.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-22, 14:53

xsanguine wrote:

So you're willing to make a claim, provide one piece of evidence from a quarter century ago... but not provide any other of the "plenty of examples" that lead you to believe he's racist?

Alright, Travis. I tried. I hope next time I make a claim I can just tell you to go look it up and that will suffice as an argument.

There's more. I'm not writing a fucking book report here. Do it yourself if you want. Or not. Whatever.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-22, 14:54

You don't need to write a book report. I'm asking you to defend your claim. That's all. If you don't want to do it, that's fine... but it's no better than watching Pat Robertson tell me god is real if you'd just go look for the evidence that's right there in front of your eyes.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-22, 14:56

I just found some evidence that Trump is a terrorist.

BLM Blasts Trump As A Terrorist

He's a racist and a terrorist. What else can we pin him on?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-22, 14:58

xsanguine wrote:You don't need to write a book report. I'm asking you to defend your claim. That's all. If you don't want to do it, that's fine... but it's no better than watching Pat Robertson tell me god is real if you'd just go look for the evidence that's right there in front of your eyes.

My only real claim is that I believe he is a racist based on what I've seen. You're welcome to disagree. But, I refuse to treat you like a child xsang. If you are interested, feel free to take a 15 minute break and not reply just yet, and look into it yourself.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-22, 15:01

xsanguine wrote:You don't need to write a book report. I'm asking you to defend your claim. That's all. If you don't want to do it, that's fine... but it's no better than watching Pat Robertson tell me god is real if you'd just go look for the evidence that's right there in front of your eyes.

My only real claim is that I believe he is a racist based on what I've seen. You're welcome to disagree. But, I refuse to treat you like a child xsang. If you are interested, feel free to take a 15 minute break and not reply just yet, and look into it yourself.

Yes, you're making the positive claim; You believe he is a racist. I asked you to provide the evidence to support this claim. You told me to go "look it up". It's not my job to do your job for you to prove your claim. That's lazy message boarding, breh.

'I believe God exists....."Oh yeah, interesting... what sort of evidence do you have to support that claim?"... Well, go look it up. I'm not going to do your work for you.'

It's religious thinking round here, it seems.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-22, 15:03

I have to go xsang. But you started with "I just can't find anything after looking so hard." I found stuff. I didn't look hard. That's all I'm saying here.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-22, 15:04

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
even though he's not real bright, he's not going to post a picture of him burning a cross on his website.. while enjoying the support of the KKK (who are among his strongest supporters) - so if you want a picture of him and David Duke wearing their Klan outfits together, you're probably not gonna find one.

I wouldn't say burning a cross is racist. Burning a flag isn't racist, is it? Beating up scores of white people for being white obviously isn't racist (and not covered to any extent in the news... and in some cases (CNN) edited to avoid that coming to light). So we were need some indication that he believes blacks are inferior human beings due to their skin color.

If prejudice is the only requirement for 'neo-racism', then Jesse Jackson is a through and through white supremacist.
I know you enjoy typing.. so I'll save you some time and stress on your phalanges - you're not going to convince me that Trump and the republican party isn't rooted in racism.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-22, 15:06

I did a search of a compilation and the last solid lead was from 1991. Since then, they're trying to tie him to his policies about immigration (something I totally disagree with and the reason I was never going to vote for Trump since he emerged as a candidate within the primaries), but forget Mexican isn't a race and strengthening borders isn't exactly evidence of much with regards to racism. His immigration expanded to another group, Muslims, again, not a race but a religion. Yet, considering the geo-political climate, it's safe to say that this stance could be attributed to the possibility of more violence coming to our shores rather than just because "he hates brown people".

Do you have any other examples? That's what I'm coming up with. I mean, 25 years ago is quite a long time. If we're going back that far I hope you're not a Hillary supporter.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-22, 15:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I wouldn't say burning a cross is racist. Burning a flag isn't racist, is it? Beating up scores of white people for being white obviously isn't racist (and not covered to any extent in the news... and in some cases (CNN) edited to avoid that coming to light). So we were need some indication that he believes blacks are inferior human beings due to their skin color.

If prejudice is the only requirement for 'neo-racism', then Jesse Jackson is a through and through white supremacist.
I know you enjoy typing.. so I'll save you some time and stress on your phalanges - you're not going to convince me that Trump and the republican party isn't rooted in racism.

No worries, Bob. I'm not here to do that. I'm just here to figure out what you guys are basing this belief on.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-22, 15:09

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I know you enjoy typing.. so I'll save you some time and stress on your phalanges - you're not going to convince me that Trump and the republican party isn't rooted in racism.

No worries, Bob. I'm not here to do that. I'm just here to figure out what you guys are basing this belief on.
what he says, who supports him, etc.

it's really not that difficult to ascertain. I mean, if an idiot like me can figure it out, I would suspect most anyone who can tie their shoes should be able to do the same.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-22, 15:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

what he says, who supports him, etc.

it's really not that difficult to ascertain. I mean, if an idiot like me can figure it out, I would suspect most anyone who can tie their shoes should be able to do the same.

What does he say that is racist? That's where the conversation has stalled. The claims keep popping up, but nothing to support those claims.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-22, 15:19

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:what he says, who supports him, etc.

What does he say that is racist? That's where the conversation has stalled. The claims keep popping up, but nothing to support those claims.
I don't think this is going to work out.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-22, 15:19

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I don't think this is going to work out.

Transmission blew?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-22, 15:20

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Seems to be lacking nowadays... if it's in a social media meme, it must be true.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-22, 15:21

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't think this is going to work out.

Transmission blew?
you blew a tranny? Shocked
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-22, 15:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Transmission blew?
you blew a tranny? Shocked

I just assumed your sources for your claims are not working currently. Maybe their servers are down? I think CBS, CNN, NBC and their little sister outfits like Gawker, Buzzfeed, Mediate, Jezebel, Salon, etc. should update their IT departments.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-22, 15:27

xsanguine wrote:Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Seems to be lacking nowadays... if it's in a social media meme, it must be true.

Yeah, I saw last week during some roundtable where there was a Repub and a Dem strategist talking about whos dividing people...the Dem goes, your nominee actually wants to build a wall to divide people!

I start thinking to myself...we are a country, right? We have borders, right?  So ACTUALLY wanting to enforce federal immigration law means you want to divide people?  Do Dems just want to call us United States of Mexico?  Whats the point of even having a country?

Dividing people is when Dems get up to talk, and blame the rich for every minorities plight.  Blaming police.  The problem is, Asians have been discriminated against, even rounded up and locked up during WWII, and have FAR surpassed the hispanic and black communities.  Why?  Because they dont have single parent homes at alarming rates and they teach their kids to value education.  Dont tell me a young Asian with zero money and who cant speak English has an easier road than a minority born here.

Minorities and mass illegal immigration is simply party building for Dems.  Dont care about them, just do what is necessary for their vote.  Been that way for half a century now, while black population centers have been rotted out to their core under Dem leadership.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-22, 15:28

I should probably wait for Turtleneck. I know he'll have no problem proving the points all of you are above providing. Do you guys need a ladder for when you're ready to come down? I don't know if I have a ladder that tall, we might have to bring in the fire department.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-22, 15:33

another good indicator that illustrates the racism of Trump and the republican party is how much they insist that they aren't racist.

as illustrated in this thread.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-22, 15:35

The_Dude wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Yeah, I saw last week during some roundtable where there was a Repub and a Dem strategist talking about whos dividing people...the Dem goes, your nominee actually wants to build a wall to divide people!

I start thinking to myself...we are a country, right? We have borders, right?  So ACTUALLY wanting to enforce federal immigration law means you want to divide people?  Do Dems just want to call us United States of Mexico?  Whats the point of even having a country?

Dividing people is when Dems get up to talk, and blame the rich for every minorities plight.  Blaming police.  The problem is, Asians have been discriminated against, even rounded up and locked up during WWII, and have FAR surpassed the hispanic and black communities.  Why?  Because they dont have single parent homes at alarming rates and they teach their kids to value education.  Dont tell me a young Asian with zero money and who cant speak English has an easier road than a minority born here.

Minorities and mass illegal immigration is simply party building for Dems.  Dont care about them, just do what is necessary for their vote.  Been that way for half a century now, while black population centers have been rotted out to their core under Dem leadership.

I can understand the thinking behind the immigration policies. But it's just completely counter to what I believe in. At most, I think the wall is a temporary solution. It's like the drug war... eventually it's just going to get worse, more expensive, etc.

Illegals aren't taking jobs that high schools are standing in line to take. High schoolers don't even seem to work anymore. They just get money from daddy up until their late 20's. Making America such a lucrative place for "illegals" because of our welfare system and health care system... along with the drug trading routes that exist because of prohibition creates the opportunities ripe for taking advantage of.

American should only be lucrative in the sense that there's jobs that aren't being filled that someone is willing to fill, whether they're from Mexico, Bangor Maine, Cambodia or Nigeria. I'm of the thinking that if you can't compete with people that have very little grasp on the language, live in barracks with dirt floors and no electricity while using an outhouse... then that's on you.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-22, 15:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:another good indicator that illustrates the racism of Trump and the republican party is how much they insist that they aren't racist.

That's certainly a bad strategy on their part.

The correct strategy is if someone calls you a racist but refuses to back it up with evidence of said racism... that person is actually racist because they are using race as a debating tool.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-22, 15:37

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:another good indicator that illustrates the racism of Trump and the republican party is how much they insist that they aren't racist.

That's certainly a bad strategy on their part.

The correct strategy is if someone calls you a racist but refuses to back it up with evidence of said racism... that person is actually racist because they are using race as a debating tool.
exactly.

People call me various things.. and I don't argue with them because I know it's not true (if, indeed, it isn't true).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-22, 15:38

I've been called racist... when kicking out 40 angry, partying young black men from a room designed for 3 after half a dozen complaints from neighboring rooms.

Each and every time. They were kicked out because "I was racist". Not because it was 1am on a Tuesday night with a full house of business types that need to be up at 5:30am.

In fact, these situations are the only times I ever see people get called racist. If you don't do exactly what they want... you're a racist.

It's not easy trying to remove 40 young men ages 18-24 who give you dirty looks the moment they walk in. After dozens of "cracka ass honkie bitch"...."white boy muh-fucka"...."I'll put one in yo chest, white boy"... you start to wonder what is really going on....
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-22, 15:44

xsanguine wrote:I've been called racist... when kicking out 40 angry, partying young black men from a room designed for 3 after half a dozen complaints from neighboring rooms.

Each and every time. They were kicked out because "I was racist". Not because it was 1am on a Tuesday night with a full house of business types that need to be up at 5:30am.

In fact, these situations are the only times I ever see people get called racist. If you don't do exactly what they want... you're a racist.

It's not easy trying to remove 40 young men ages 18-24 who give you dirty looks the moment they walk in. After dozens of "cracka ass honkie bitch"...."white boy muh-fucka"...."I'll put one in yo chest, white boy"... you start to wonder what is really going on....
people call me a racist because I know that Trump and his supporters are racist.

it's a bizarre concept.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-22, 15:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:I've been called racist... when kicking out 40 angry, partying young black men from a room designed for 3 after half a dozen complaints from neighboring rooms.

people call me a racist because I know that Trump and his supporters are racist.

it's a bizarre concept.

Who's called you racist, Bob?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-22, 15:53

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

it's a bizarre concept.

I know LooseGoose thinks I'm a racist - Dismondale explodes for Trump - Page 2 502811600  - he's a rather unhappy guy that seems to have some anger management issues.. so it's cool. He's got a right to his opinion of me and others and I don't pretend to understand the depths of his situation that leads him to those conclusions.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-22, 15:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I know LooseGoose thinks I'm a racist - Dismondale explodes for Trump - Page 2 502811600  - he's a rather unhappy guy that seems to have some anger management issues.. so it's cool. He's got a right to his opinion of me and others and I don't pretend to understand the depths of his situation that leads him to those conclusions.

How do you know he thinks you're racist?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-22, 15:55

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I'm pretty sure he's posted that more than once..

of course, I also remember him threatening me with violence.. so, ya know. Dismondale explodes for Trump - Page 2 502811600 Dismondale explodes for Trump - Page 2 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-22, 15:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I'm pretty sure he's posted that more than once..

of course, I also remember him threatening me with violence.. so, ya know. Dismondale explodes for Trump - Page 2 502811600 Dismondale explodes for Trump - Page 2 2599972566

I guess I haven't paid attention to that. I won't ask for any evidence... because to do that is racist, as I've learned. Extraordinary claims are good enough on tSwill.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next