Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which swiller would you most like to mug? It can only be one.

+4
xsanguine
CORNER BLITZ
Turtleneck
DWags
8 posters

Go down

Which swiller would you most like to mug?  It can only be one.  Empty Which swiller would you most like to mug? It can only be one.

Post by DWags 2016-08-20, 15:01

Tanfans loaded but he seems like a credit card expense write off type of guy. I'm thinking turtleneck has a Rolex and carries the most cash.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Which swiller would you most like to mug?  It can only be one.  Empty Re: Which swiller would you most like to mug? It can only be one.

Post by Guest 2016-08-20, 15:06

DWags wrote:Tanfans loaded but he seems like a credit card expense write off type of guy. I'm thinking turtleneck has a Rolex and carries the most cash.

What does it take for this "most cash" award? I rarely leave the house with less than a $20.

Which swiller would you most like to mug?  It can only be one.  20_front
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Which swiller would you most like to mug?  It can only be one.  Empty Re: Which swiller would you most like to mug? It can only be one.

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-20, 15:12

No Rolex. I own two watches: a Timex and Suunto. Sorry.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-20, 15:14

Turtleneck wrote:No Rolex. I own two watches: a Timex and Suunto. Sorry.

Dont try to cover up. I bet you have over 635 dollars in your pocket right now.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-20, 15:15

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:Tanfans loaded but he seems like a credit card expense write off type of guy. I'm thinking turtleneck has a Rolex and carries the most cash.

What does it take for this "most cash" award? I rarely leave the house with less than a $20.

But life is less expensive up north. I might put you in my top three. Do you carry pies?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-08-20, 15:16

we gotta have doomsday prepper on here, probably only carries cash and doesn't believe in banks
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-20, 15:19

CORNER BLITZ wrote:we gotta have doomsday prepper on here, probably only carries cash and doesn't believe in banks

LWS?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-20, 15:59

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

But life is less expensive up north. I might put you in my top three. Do you carry pies?

Only when I'm on a giveaway run. So if you time it right after I post to the Oven thread your chance of a jackpot is higher.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-20, 16:02

CORNER BLITZ wrote:we gotta have doomsday prepper on here, probably only carries cash and doesn't believe in banks

That's a lazy and uninformed prepper if he is putting his stock into the federal reserve. I think preppers go for gold or things that can be traded.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-20, 16:13

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'll bet he does, which means Tanner isn't the only one with deep pockets.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-08-20, 16:16

tTy wears a money vest with silver bars strapped to it.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-08-20, 16:22

I'd mug Nigel
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-08-20, 17:36

Tacos.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down