Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This election might be like OSU MSU BTCG

3 posters

Go down

This election might be like OSU MSU BTCG  Empty This election might be like OSU MSU BTCG

Post by DWags 2016-08-24, 20:46

17-0. Then 24-17. Then 34-24. Back and forth.

I don't thin Hills should celebrate just yet
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This election might be like OSU MSU BTCG  Empty Re: This election might be like OSU MSU BTCG

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-08-25, 02:35

It might get closer but Trump starting moving to the grown up's table 12-14 months too late.  

He's campaigning in Mississippi.  Why?  He could die and still win there.  They aren't taking him to AZ, UT, CO very much.  All states he needs.

He hired a guy whose a friend of Putin and didn't fire him because of the relationship, fired him because he was falling further behind in the polls.  

He won't release his taxes. So long as he doesn't make his taxes public any crying about The Clinton Foundation is countered by his desire to keep some things out of the public light.

I've been following elections as sport since HS and any time a candidate /their campaign starts talking about crowd size and voters only they know about they lose.  

Then there's the media buys.  The Clinton campaign made a lot of their important media buys in states critical to them like FL, PA and OH before the convention.  So actions have to sell Trump ad time but it might not be the time slots they need to reach key voters.  Sure Trump is on FoxNews a lot but he's not gaining any votes from that venue.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

This election might be like OSU MSU BTCG  Empty Re: This election might be like OSU MSU BTCG

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-25, 02:43

Yeah, I guess I would put it as saying that at a certain point OSU was winning 24-17 is ignoring that MSU was winning the offensive line, defensive line and special teams battles.

National polling is cool or whatever, but I don't see how any republican candidate can overcome a 8+ point differential at this point short of catastrophe, given how the electoral map breaks down. And that's mostly their own fault for choosing to represent a slim majority of voters instead of a broad coalition. Kind of a huge mistake for a political party to make. If you don't appeal to most of the country then you won't win.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down