Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump Pisses Off Super-Nationalist Coulter

5 posters

Go down

Trump Pisses Off Super-Nationalist Coulter Empty Trump Pisses Off Super-Nationalist Coulter

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-25, 15:16

All of this while she's on a book tour that is about how awesome Trump is. Awkward.  Trump Pisses Off Super-Nationalist Coulter 276803595

http://www.businessinsider.com/ann-coulter-trump-immigration-2016-8
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump Pisses Off Super-Nationalist Coulter Empty Re: Trump Pisses Off Super-Nationalist Coulter

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-25, 20:18

I wonder if she will eat Trump like she does her partners after mating?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump Pisses Off Super-Nationalist Coulter Empty Re: Trump Pisses Off Super-Nationalist Coulter

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-08-25, 21:32

Sometimes timing sucks.

Its being reported others who liked pre-"Holy shit I'm falling further behind" Trump like former Alaska Gov. Palin and some fund raisers are less than pleased by the softening on immigration.

http://www.wsj.com/article_email/donald-trumps-mixed-signals-on-immigration-cause-a-flap-1472169148-lMyQjAxMTA2ODI4NjAyNDYxWj
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-26, 08:10

on one hand, ya gotta figure the bigots and racists he appealed to with his "Make American White Again" message back in the primaries would be upset..

and, on the other hand, you wonder if they even notice his flip-flop through the fog of their meth lab operation.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-26, 08:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:on one hand, ya gotta figure the bigots and racists he appealed to with his "Make American White Again" message back in the primaries would be upset..

and, on the other hand, you wonder if they even notice his flip-flop through the fog of their meth lab operation.

They also have UM football starting soon so anything Trump does will largely go unnoticed.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-26, 08:32

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:on one hand, ya gotta figure the bigots and racists he appealed to with his "Make American White Again" message back in the primaries would be upset..

They also have UM football starting soon so anything Trump does will largely go unnoticed.

Trump Pisses Off Super-Nationalist Coulter 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-28, 09:12

I guess there was Comedy Central roast of Rob Lowe last night. For whatever reason, Ann Coulter made an appearance...and then it became a roast of Ann Coulter.

Ann Coulter wants to help Trump make America great again. You can start by wearing a burka. You have a face that would make doves cry," said roast veteran Jeff Ross, who was dressed in purple as Prince. "That voice, it's like fingernails on a chalkboard in an inner-city school you wanna defund," he said. "Ann's against gay marriage. What's your thinking on that? If I can't get a husband they shouldn't, either?"

Saturday Night Live cast member Pete Davidson quipped, “If you are here, Ann, who is scaring the crows away from our crops?”

Former NFL quarterback Peyton Manning had a joke about her appearance, too: "I just realized that I'm not the only athlete up here tonight. As you all know, earlier this year Ann Coulter won the Kentucky Derby."

There were also lines about Coulter's political views. "Ann Coulter has written 11 books, 12 if you count Mein Kampf," said comedian Nikki Glaser. "Ann, you're awful. The only person you will ever make happy is the Mexican who digs your grave."

"She seems stiff and conservative, but Ann gets wild in the sheets. Just ask the Klan," said Roast Master David Spade. "It looks like she’s having a good time. I haven’t seen her laugh this hard since Trayvon Martin got shot."

Folk singer Jewel won the crowd over with this: “As a feminist I can’t support everything that’s been said tonight," she said, "but as someone who hates Ann Coulter, I’m delighted.”

But British comedian Jimmy Carr really let Coulter have it. He called her "repugnant," "hateful," and "hatchet-faced." "But it's not too late to change that," he said. "You could kill yourself."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2016/08/28/rob-lowe-roast-ann-coulter/89505556/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-06, 19:04

Some uncomfortable smiles from Coulter. Like she sort of, in the moment, realized that everybody really does hate her because she really is miserable. I am sure she got over it quickly.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-06, 19:09

I feel compelled to say something nice about her.

A long time ago, for like five minutes late one night, I kind of thought she was hot.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-07, 08:07

Turtleneck wrote:I feel compelled to say something nice about her.

A long time ago, for like five minutes late one night, I kind of thought she was hot.

She was pretty decent years ago. Now she looks like she's in mid-face melt when the Nazis opened the Ark.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down