Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homophobic Christian Minister Charged With Child Molestation..

5 posters

Go down

Homophobic Christian Minister Charged With Child Molestation..  Empty Homophobic Christian Minister Charged With Child Molestation..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-26, 14:01

religious nuts..  Rolling Eyes

he's a minister in Jacksonville, FL - here's what he posted on Twitter after the gay nightclub shooting in Orlando:

After the mass shooting at a gay nightclub in Orlando in June, Adkins tweeted, “been through so much with these Jacksonville homosexuals that I don’t see none of them as victims. I see them as getting what they deserve.”

and, as with most religious hypocrites.. he is very outspoken about same gender bathrooms:

He helped lead the fight against expanding Jacksonville’s anti-discrimination law to cover lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people.

Among the criticisms that Adkins lodged was his assertion that expanding the law would make it easier for sexual predators to find victims in bathrooms

and so this is sad, pathetic and not at all surprising: Pastor Ken Adkins Charged With Child Molestation
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Homophobic Christian Minister Charged With Child Molestation..  Empty Re: Homophobic Christian Minister Charged With Child Molestation..

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-26, 17:33

So Orlando brought together two historical enemies for a common cause?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Homophobic Christian Minister Charged With Child Molestation..  Empty Re: Homophobic Christian Minister Charged With Child Molestation..

Post by Guest 2016-08-26, 21:41

xsanguine wrote:So Orlando brought together two historical enemies for a common cause?

You're interrupting Bob's masturbation thread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-26, 22:10

Wait, which two historical enemies are we talking in generalities about? I feel like there might be a couple at play.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-26, 22:57

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Wait, which two historical enemies are we talking in generalities about? I feel like there might be a couple at play.

The Crusaders and the Moors.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-26, 23:40

xsanguine wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Wait, which two historical enemies are we talking in generalities about? I feel like there might be a couple at play.

Thats what I thought. I don't understand what goose meant. :( I'm a little sleepy though.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-26, 23:55

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Thats what I thought. I don't understand what goose meant. :( I'm a little sleepy though.

Get some rest, Travis. We need you on your A-game this next week.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-27, 00:04

xsanguine wrote:

No you don't.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-27, 00:06

xsanguine wrote:

No you don't.

Okay, you got me. I need you on your A-game this next week.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-27, 00:14

xsanguine wrote:

No you don't.

Okay, you got me. I need you on your A-game this next week.

Homophobic Christian Minister Charged With Child Molestation..  1f618
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-27, 00:32

xsanguine wrote:

The Crusaders and the Moops.

Fify
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-27, 00:57

Those goddamn moops!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-27, 01:25

xsanguine wrote:Those goddamn moops!

It's Moors!
Moops!
Moors!
Moops!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-08-27, 01:34

Homophobic Christian Minister Charged With Child Molestation..  Giphy-downsized-large
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-27, 22:16

I have no plans to read this thread again.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down