Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone to your bunker. Here come the aliens.

+4
Death Roe
CheesySpartan
DWags
Turtleneck
8 posters

Go down

Everyone to your bunker. Here come the aliens. Empty Everyone to your bunker. Here come the aliens.

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-30, 09:50

Have we completed the wall? Let's upgrade to the dome package.

An international team of scientists from the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) is investigating mysterious signal spikes emitting from a 6.3-billion-year-old star in the constellation Hercules—95 light years away from Earth. The implications are extraordinary and point to the possibility of a civilization far more advanced than our own.

http://observer.com/2016/08/not-a-drill-seti-is-investigating-a-possible-extraterrestrial-signal-from-deep-space/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Everyone to your bunker. Here come the aliens. Empty Re: Everyone to your bunker. Here come the aliens.

Post by DWags 2016-08-30, 10:08

Think they have sonics there?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Everyone to your bunker. Here come the aliens. Empty Re: Everyone to your bunker. Here come the aliens.

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-30, 10:12

DWags wrote:Think they have sonics there?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-08-30, 10:31

Turtleneck wrote:Have we completed the wall? Let's upgrade to the dome package.

An international team of scientists from the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) is investigating mysterious signal spikes emitting from a 6.3-billion-year-old star in the constellation Hercules—95 light years away from Earth. The implications are extraordinary and point to the possibility of a civilization far more advanced than our own.

http://observer.com/2016/08/not-a-drill-seti-is-investigating-a-possible-extraterrestrial-signal-from-deep-space/

Most days you have to wonder if humans are even the most advanced civilization on our own planet...
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-08-30, 12:59

I saw a movie about this scenario. They hate water being thrown at them.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-30, 13:09

Death Roe wrote:I saw a movie about this scenario. They hate water being thrown at them.

Me too. Wil Smith and the math guy from Jurassic Park used a Macbook to upload a virus to the Aliens' main computer. We should call those guys.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-08-30, 13:09

And Mel Gibson.

Along with Joaquin Phoenix.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-30, 13:10

Swing away Merrill. But only after the virus disables their shields.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-30, 13:11

Signs was a sold flick.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-30, 13:13

Spoiler alert: Only one person will get to see the aliens and no one will believe her except for Wooderson.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-30, 13:14

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Spoiler alert: Only one person will get to see the aliens and no one will believe her except for Wooderson.

Not true. They vaporize people with their death rays, until they start using their blood for fertilizer. Luckily, they are susceptible to our germs so they only have a couple of days before they get sick and die.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-30, 14:42

Look out for the pod people!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-30, 14:56

While you guys are getting #eviscerated by the aliens because you were distracted by alien spy model T675-98, known to us as Donald J. Trump, I will be surviving in my bunker. You are all welcome to join me. It is a Blanch free bunker. Or should we invite Blanch in the event we run low on food?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-30, 14:57

Turtleneck wrote:While you guys are getting #eviscerated by the aliens because you were distracted by alien spy model T675-98, known to us as Donald J. Trump, I will be surviving in my bunker. You are all welcome to join me. It is a Blanch free bunker. Or should we invite Blanch in the event we run low on food?

I'd rather starve.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-30, 14:58

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:While you guys are getting #eviscerated by the aliens because you were distracted by alien spy model T675-98, known to us as Donald J. Trump, I will be surviving in my bunker. You are all welcome to join me. It is a Blanch free bunker. Or should we invite Blanch in the event we run low on food?

I'd rather starve.

We have one vote for starvation.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-08-30, 14:59

Whatever we decide Blanch DOES NOT get a +1 to this!
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-30, 14:59

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I'd rather starve.

What's the dude to chick ratio in your bunker?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-30, 15:01

CheesySpartan wrote:

Whatever we decide Blanch DOES NOT get a +1 to this!

Everyone to your bunker. Here come the aliens. 502811600

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-30, 15:02

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Are you bringing Mrs. Pylon?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-30, 15:04

No Blanch, but yes to his ginormous girlfriend. We could feast on her for weeks.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-30, 15:15

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Depends on your answer.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-30, 15:27

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Depends on your answer.

Next time I see her, I am telling her you would be willing to abandon her to the fate of the alien invaders.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down