Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!

+10
steveschneider
Crazy Jim9
Mentalstate
NigelUno
CheesySpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
BtothejizA
SpartyHard
EastGreatFalls
Sponge Worthy
14 posters

Go down

The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!  Empty The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!

Post by Sponge Worthy 5/21/2014, 3:40 pm

The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!  1550444538 The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!  1550444538 The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!  1550444538 The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!  1550444538 The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!  1550444538 The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!  1550444538 

Malzone went up a star, LeWerke down. A Western Rivals guy came on and tried to explain the situation, but he got bombasted. It is pretty laughable how the rankings are there for UM slappies at Rivals, but it's also a bit embarrassing how those star gazers can act. Holy shit that board is full of guys who want to jump off a cliff..

Time to PM a bunch of Bunkerites? I assume SD is on this?   Neutral tongue 
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!  Empty Re: The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!

Post by EastGreatFalls 5/21/2014, 3:45 pm

Sponge Worthy wrote:The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!  1550444538 The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!  1550444538 The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!  1550444538 The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!  1550444538 The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!  1550444538 The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!  1550444538 

Malzone went up a star, LeWerke down. A Western Rivals guy came on and tried to explain the situation, but he got bombasted. It is pretty laughable how the rankings are there for UM slappies at Rivals, but it's also a bit embarrassing how those star gazers can act. Holy shit that board is full of guys who want to jump off a cliff..

What is actually being said over there?
EastGreatFalls
EastGreatFalls
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!  Empty Re: The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!

Post by Guest 5/21/2014, 3:45 pm

Sponge Worthy wrote:The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!  1550444538 The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!  1550444538 The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!  1550444538 The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!  1550444538 The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!  1550444538 The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!  1550444538 

Yes, I will be informing a select few very shortly. I think there are a couple posters who might enjoy tswill at rivals. All the cool kids now have rivals subscriptions and also post at tswill.  The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!  55953254 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/21/2014, 3:48 pm

EastGreatFalls wrote:

Nothing really, just a bunch of people upset about the star ranking system. When you have a website like spartan mag which is run like a pro's pro, some people have to find something to bitch about.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by EastGreatFalls 5/21/2014, 3:51 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Nothing really, just a bunch of people upset about the star ranking system.  When you have a website like spartan mag which is run like a pro's pro, some people have to find something to bitch about.  

Well I know people are upset about the stars, I have no desire to pay for Rivals but I haven't seen the actual reason that was given or how people responded. It's not hard to infer though.

Are people legitimately asking for Helmholdt's head and accountability from Comparoni and Dorsey over there? I've found I've like what Dorsey puts in the DetNews and the Freep more often than not.
EastGreatFalls
EastGreatFalls
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/21/2014, 3:52 pm

EastGreatFalls wrote:

Well I know people are upset about the stars, I have no desire to pay for Rivals but I haven't seen the actual reason that was given or how people responded. It's not hard to infer though.

Are people legitimately asking for Helmholdt's head and accountability from Comparoni and Dorsey over there? I've found I've like what Dorsey puts in the DetNews and the Freep more often than not.

People want to put Josh H head on a stake,  every one loves comp, matt, rico etc. Its the regional and national guys they want to kill because they feel there is a long line of evidence suggesting foul play regarding the ranking system.  However, the stars are a very small problem when contrasted with the excellent analysis there.  People are not actually leaving rivals because of a regional rivals d bag who is not a spartan mag staff member.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 5/21/2014, 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 5/21/2014, 3:53 pm

EastGreatFalls wrote:

Comp actually did a very good job of telling the writer how MSU fans are pretty jaded re. years of sucking M's tit by Rivals with respect to rankings, and how many had predicted LeWerke would go down a star and Malzone would go up one now that he go the Michigan offer..but the funny thing is, most were being facetious. Then it actually happened and KABOOM  cheers 

A lot of the Rivals Board guys are pretty sharp, level headed etc. but a lot of them get waay too butthurt and worried about rankings, as though the program is actually being hurt by rankings..

My opinion is that 5 out of 6 Bunkerites would run scared from this board the first day. I'm one of the 1 out of 6 that actually takes the time to get to know guys here and enjoys the rambling wrecking ball of feces  afro 
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartyHard 5/21/2014, 4:00 pm

Malzone has incredible potential man! This is proven by being recruited by the almighty and best mediocre team around! Plus, add the fact he holds an offer from a powerhouse program like Wake Forest! It's a no-brainer!
SpartyHard
SpartyHard
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by BtothejizA 5/21/2014, 4:08 pm

Sponge Worthy wrote:
Malzone went up a star, LeWerke down. 

Seriously? The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!  502811600

I think that may be more Rivals vs Nike/ESPN than it is Rivals catering to um slappies, thought that's obviously a factor.

Go to The Opening/E11 and not the Rivals 5 star camp = move down the rankings.

BtothejizA
BtothejizA
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 5/21/2014, 4:12 pm

So you're telling me recruiting rankings are a joke? Shocking
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartyHard 5/21/2014, 4:12 pm

BtothejizA wrote:

I think that may be more Rivals vs Nike/ESPN than it is Rivals catering to um slappies, thought that's obviously a factor.

Didn't think about it that way, but it makes sense.
SpartyHard
SpartyHard
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/21/2014, 4:13 pm

BtothejizA wrote:

No they claim he was dropped down in a tuesday meeting before the elite 11. They say he looked bad reading defenses prior to that and once the meeting was finished there is no changing it until next rankings. They say they made a mistake by downgrading him after seeing him in elite 11 and reiterated they made the change before it. Still dumb either way but he will be 4 star next rankings cycle. The guy who downgraded him admitted it was a mistake based off his recent performances.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 5/21/2014, 4:16 pm

I'll take wins, Big Ten titles and Rose Bowl victories...they can have the stars.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 5/21/2014, 4:19 pm

Sponge Worthy wrote: I'm one of the 1 out of 6 that actually takes the time to get to know guys here and enjoys the rambling wrecking ball of feces  afro 

You enjoy SpartanDawgs?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by EastGreatFalls 5/21/2014, 4:26 pm

The thing that gets me is, why wouldn't you wait to do this cycle until AFTER the Oakland Elite 11? If it's only going to be like a week...who cares. I mean it's a deadline business, but if you're going to look like a fool because your cycle ends before a certain event. In my opinion it just shows either a lack of research, or ignorance, or something. Whatever it is it makes them look bad.
EastGreatFalls
EastGreatFalls
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 5/21/2014, 4:30 pm

Malzone has no good offers, wasn't invited to Elite 11, is not a huge guy and was ranked 3 spots behind Stallworth at the one camp they were together at (Stallworth 2nd best player there.) Wasn't even offered spot at Elite 11 regional. Was best play at the camp he went to instead...that had no other players with big time offers.

Stallworth has dominated a number of major camps, even now has a bama offer, huge offer sheet.

MSU QB dominated Elite 11 camp, huge offer sheet, going to Nat Elite 11.

And so... the kid got the um offer and accepted, got bumped to a 4 star. Stallworth...remains a 3-star. And the MSU QB...dropped from a 4 star to a 3 star. And the dude from the west coast claims it was because of one bad performance one day only at a camp a few weeks ago, and that yeah, he (west coast "evaluator") may have been too rushed with his judgment, and oh yeah, this was "before" the Elite 11 dominance.

Thus, people laughing and getting way too mad at them.

The former scum mod then asks for "proof" he dogs MSU. All the case tech 4 star DBs who signed at scum, harris & shane both staying at 5 star despite missing senior seasons and shane having pathetic camp after that while MSU's LB stud fell in rankings big time because he missed senior season with injury, etc. are then brought up.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 5/21/2014, 4:32 pm

BTW, here's the offer sheets for both QBs:

Lewerke offers:
Michigan State
Arizona
Arizona State
Florida
UCLA
Louisville
Ole Miss
Oregon State
Maryland
West Virginia
Duke

Malzone Offers:
Michigan
Akron
Bowling Green
Central Michigan
Old Dominion
Pittsburgh
Toledo
Wake Forest
Western Michigan
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Jim9 5/21/2014, 4:40 pm

I do not follow recruiting.

However.

Clusterfucks like this...cause me to follow recruiting.

This is beautiful.
Crazy Jim9
Crazy Jim9
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartyHard 5/21/2014, 4:49 pm

Mentalstate wrote:BTW, here's the offer sheets for both QBs:

Lewerke offers:
Michigan State
Arizona
Arizona State
Florida
UCLA
Louisville
Ole Miss
Oregon State
Maryland
West Virginia
Duke

Malzone Offers:
Michigan
Akron
Bowling Green
Central Michigan
Old Dominion
Pittsburgh
Toledo
Wake Forest
Western Michigan

Not seeing your point, those are equally impressive, brah.
SpartyHard
SpartyHard
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 5/21/2014, 4:51 pm

Walverines are a bunch of suckers that spend cash to read about star rankings of high school recruits. A sucker is born every minute.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by BtothejizA 5/21/2014, 4:59 pm

steveschneider wrote:Walverines are a bunch of suckers that spend cash to read about star rankings of high school recruits. A sucker is born every minute.

What about the Spartans paying Trevor's mortgage? The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!  502811600
BtothejizA
BtothejizA
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 5/21/2014, 5:10 pm

Shit like this cracks me up. The fact that the recruiting followers called it ahead of time makes it that much more hilarious.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 5/21/2014, 5:13 pm

Crazy Jim9 wrote:I do not follow recruiting.

However.

Clusterfucks like this...cause me to follow recruiting.

This is beautiful.

I agree. I actually just tried to get a 7-day free membership to get some good laughs out of this, but fortunately the link didn't seem to work.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 5/21/2014, 5:13 pm

BtothejizA wrote:

What about the Spartans paying Trevor's mortgage? The Bunker is in a huge Star TIZZY!  502811600

Trevor doesn't measure success with money.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Free Plax 5/21/2014, 6:10 pm

It really stinks for our Spartans that we're now getting an inferior QB than our RIVALS in Ann Arbor (is a whore.)

Just when I thought we had a better football program than scUM too. Hope my doctor called in that Ambien prescription today. Not sure how I'll sleep tonight otherwise, given this terrible news?
Free Plax
Free Plax
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 5/21/2014, 6:11 pm

The Malzone bump is meaningless. tHoke regime will produce 2 start results, regardless.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down