Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommend something to buy on Amazon < $50

+31
AvgMSUJoe
GirbaudJeans
aualum06
Senior Dickfist
Banks2Mason
Rocinante
y2kMgrad
SawGreen
I.B. Fine
steveschneider
InTenSity
Death Roe
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
MattyFresh
CheesySpartan
Nordic
Other Teams Pursuing That
MSU addict
TheReal_LWS
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
Jake from State Farm
Dendrobates
Motown Spartan
DWags
SeeRockCity
The Pantry
CORNER BLITZ
Turtleneck
WhiteBoyHatcher
35 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Recommend something to buy on Amazon < $50 - Page 4 Empty Re: Recommend something to buy on Amazon < $50

Post by Nordic 2017-12-07, 19:57

MattyFresh wrote:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014S4PQEI/ref=sspa_dk_detail_4?psc=1

Recommend something to buy on Amazon < $50 - Page 4 Bidet10

I need a full unboxing review of this product.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Recommend something to buy on Amazon < $50 - Page 4 Empty Re: Recommend something to buy on Amazon < $50

Post by MattyFresh 2017-12-07, 20:01

Nordic wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014S4PQEI/ref=sspa_dk_detail_4?psc=1

Recommend something to buy on Amazon < $50 - Page 4 Bidet10

I need a full unboxing review of this product.

buy another one for my basement bathroom and i'll do it, before and after.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-07, 20:04

In the absence of a home bidet, might I recommend a cleansing, pro-hygiene booty wipe? Also available in individual packs for easy access when you're traveling.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-12-07, 20:05

tGreenWay wrote:In the absence of a home bidet, might I recommend a cleansing, pro-hygiene booty wipe? Also available in individual packs for easy access when you're traveling.

Evil or Very Mad
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-07, 20:09

MattyFresh wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:In the absence of a home bidet, might I recommend a cleansing, pro-hygiene booty wipe? Also available in individual packs for easy access when you're traveling.

Evil or Very Mad

Shut up, Matty.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-12, 10:15

Bought one of these a couple weeks ago - I'm shocked at how well it works.

KITOOL Knife Sharpener for Straight and Serrated Knives, 2 Stage Diamond Coated Sharpening Wheel System - Black
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-12-12, 12:01

I'm starting my shopping and upset I'm about to drop about $800 on gifts for family. There has to be a better way to show appreciation and celebrating the holiday than this current present system.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-12, 12:06

steveschneider wrote:I'm starting my shopping and upset I'm about to drop about $800 on gifts for family. There has to be a better way to show appreciation and celebrating the holiday than this current present system.

Sounds like you’re a poor shopper/gift giver. What the fuck are you buying, Steve? Authentic Kentucky uniforms for every relative?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-12, 12:11

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I'm starting my shopping and upset I'm about to drop about $800 on gifts for family. There has to be a better way to show appreciation and celebrating the holiday than this current present system.

Sounds like you’re a poor shopper/gift giver. What the fuck are you buying, Steve? Authentic Kentucky uniforms for every relative?

Jesus, that would be up there with a Yankees jersey.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-12-12, 12:21

My relatives in Massachussetts definitely like Calipari from his time at UMass.

I'll probably just buy them all Patriots gear and be done with it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-01-05, 19:12

Found a package from Amazon Prime on the porch this evening. Inside was something I looked at online a few days back but did not put in my cart because I saw similar products that looked better. Put one of them in my cart but didn't order anything.

Checked my bank & credit accounts...have not been charged anything. Checked my Amazon order history and there is no record of the sale. Not a huge deal either way because the thing (microwave egg poacher) is about $10. Just wondering how/why it got shipped.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2018-01-05, 19:21

The Pantry wrote:Found a package from Amazon Prime on the porch this evening. Inside was something I looked at online a few days back but did not put in my cart because I saw similar products that looked better. Put one of them in my cart but didn't order anything.

Checked my bank & credit accounts...have not been charged anything. Checked my Amazon order history and there is no record of the sale. Not a huge deal either way because the thing (microwave egg poacher) is about $10. Just wondering how/why it got shipped.

You’re welcome
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-01-05, 19:24

Thanks Matt, but wish you shipped the product I liked better.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-05, 19:26

Free sample for you to review.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-01-05, 19:38

LooseGoose wrote:Free sample for you to review.
Was wondering about that. Have seen Amazon reviews saying they got the product to review. First time I've received one.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2018-01-05, 19:43

The Pantry wrote:Thanks Matt, but wish you shipped the product I liked better.

You can wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-01-05, 19:56

MattyFresh wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Thanks Matt, but wish you shipped the product I liked better.

Your microwave egg poacher will be getting a 1 star review.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2018-01-05, 19:58

The Pantry wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:

Your microwave egg poacher will be getting a 1 star review.

It’s yours now, I win.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-01-05, 20:00

I have not owned a microwave for around five years. I have found they are totally worthless devices used primarily by people who also enjoy raw water. Ok. Fine. They are used by a lot of people, but they are kind of unnecessary.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-01-05, 21:03

Turtleneck wrote:I have not owned a microwave for around five years. I have found they are totally worthless devices used primarily by people who also enjoy raw water. Ok. Fine. They are used by a lot of people, but they are kind of unnecessary.
They are great for cooking steak and tuna.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2018-01-05, 21:07

InTenSity wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:I have not owned a microwave for around five years. I have found they are totally worthless devices used primarily by people who also enjoy raw water. Ok. Fine. They are used by a lot of people, but they are kind of unnecessary.
They are great for cooking steak and tuna.

Recommend something to buy on Amazon < $50 - Page 4 Tenor
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-24, 12:50

NOT less than $50 unless you're counting by the 6 pack.

This seems interesting, has anyone ever tasted beer from one of these?

PicoBrew PICO Model C Beer Brewing Appliance

With a Pico Model C in your kitchen or bar, you can brew your own great beer without all of the complex equipment, vessels, sterilization and cleanup. Select from more than 100 PicoPak recipes available on PicoBrew's online BrewMarketplace or craft your own using our Web-based FreeStyle beer crafter. We'll deliver a PicoPak full of fresh grains, hops and yeast to your doorstep and you'll be brewing and proudly sharing kegs of your awesome craft beer before you know it!

BREW THE IMPOSSIBLE Pico Model C is an automated craft brewery that brews fresh craft beer using recipes from award-winning breweries. Brew any style of beer you desire – from IPAs to session ales to stouts to porters – starting with just the press of a button. Your beer will be fermented, carbonated, and ready to enjoy in 10-14 days.

ENDLESS BEER The Pico Model C uses ready-to-brew PicoPak ingredient packs that take the guesswork out of homebrewing. PicoPaks include the perfect balance of pre-measured, fresh grains, hops, and yeast so you can brew 5 liter batches of beers, (13) 12-ounce bottles, from a growing list of award-winning breweries from around the world available online in PicoBrew's BrewMarketplace.

Recommend something to buy on Amazon < $50 - Page 4 C2fUKVmUoeh9swFL4J6eo1Qsayyv8BuTeIEEhvS15DUcaC-ELGs1yaRDKVh5kSI-t5-yleZJPMvXdlMfNS1Yz6CREdvn4ttndnSkJkNvTciqBgid4k8zr9E23glorTE-rRAOTc_kENMXqUcYvd8Be5Kg0ruVKBIOGK6oUp2v9MkHaWkvhX6RArWndqcIi2XB5r19t7qEkhN8Fm4Ijku2=s500-pd-e365-rw-pc0xffffff
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-04-24, 13:20

Pico Model C
Pretty good price for the unit, not going to save a lot of money brewing your own with their kits, but seem like it's a pretty easy way to brew your own.
Good review:
https://beerconnoisseur.com/articles/picobrews-pico-model-c-put-test-veteran-hombrewer-joe-formanek
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-04-24, 22:19

I may have posted this earlier, but I just bought a second one for my up North place. We use the hell out of it as a rice cooker, steamer (both), egg cooker, etc.

[url=Aroma Housewares 20 Cup Cooked (10 cup uncooked) Digital Rice Cooker, Slow Cooker, Food Steamer, SS Exterior (ARC-150SB) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0055FSN0Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_jv-3AbBGBKKRG]Aroma Housewares 20 Cup Cooked (10 cup uncooked) Digital Rice Cooker, Slow Cooker, Food Steamer, SS Exterior (ARC-150SB) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0055FSN0Y/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_jv-3AbBGBKKRG[/url]
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-04-24, 22:39

Do y'all eat a lot of rice?

I tend to buy the Uncle Ben's 90 second microwave shit to eat with chicken breasts after a workout. It seems fine.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2018-04-24, 23:20

You heat up all your leftovers in the oven?
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-04-24, 23:45

they are unnecessary but they are convenient in certain situations.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-04-24, 23:53

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Do y'all eat a lot of rice?

I tend to buy the Uncle Ben's 90 second microwave shit to eat with chicken breasts after a workout. It seems fine.

Get an instant pot. Best home cooked rice ever.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-04-24, 23:54

I cook a huge batch of steel cut oats in the slow cooker every week and then throughout the week I microwave my oatmeal for breakfast. It’s a tremendous source of fiber and a great way to start the day. I use walnuts, organic coconut shavings and pomegranate seeds as toppings.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-25, 05:30

steveschneider wrote:

I cook a huge batch of steel cut oats in the slow cooker every week and then throughout the week I microwave my oatmeal for breakfast. It’s a tremendous source of fiber and a great way to start the day. I use walnuts, organic coconut shavings and pomegranate seeds as toppings.

Organic coconut?? C'mon man.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-04-29, 14:05

Best log splitter I've used. Get the 36 incha.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004M3BAQE?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_pd_title

Recommend something to buy on Amazon < $50 - Page 4 20180414
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-04-29, 14:08

Nordic wrote:Best log splitter I've used. Get the 36 incha.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004M3BAQE?psc=1&ref=yo_pop_mb_pd_title

Recommend something to buy on Amazon < $50 - Page 4 20180414

2nd (I have one)
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-05-23, 21:17

Hi, my name is Nordic and I'm an Amazon Prime addict.

I've got boxes coming out my ass (I get shit for my work almost daily as well). I found this site, packed up some shit and shipped it off. Super easy and one less motha f'ing box in my garage. I hope Goodwill likes boxes, because I'm going to be sending them a ton.

https://givebackbox.com/index
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-05-23, 21:35

I'm going to take the giant boxes I get from amazon and pack them with a pair of socks and send them back.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-05-23, 22:14

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Do y'all eat a lot of rice?

I will put rice or quinoa in the bottom, and salmon and veggies in the top. Then I push a button and wait.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2018-05-24, 11:21

All you amazon addicts are hereby warned...

Amazon banning customers who make too many returns

The link above references the WSJ article, but if I link it you won't be able to open it without a subscription (you can just google "amazon too many returns" and open it from the search link though). The WSJ article is much better.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-07-11, 13:39

Amazon Prime Day 7/16 Recommend something to buy on Amazon < $50 - Page 4 3434560931
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2018-07-11, 18:40

Picked this up today. I want to use it for Dutch oven outdoor cooking (you sometimes need charcoal on top). Haven't tried it but it seems really sturdy and likely a speedy way to heat charcoal for the grill as well.

Weber Stephen Company 7429 Rapid Fire Chimney Starter, Silver https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B5BHKDZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_aBOrBbRGPKSKP
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-07-11, 18:50

Can't go wrong with that.  Best way to start briquettes or lump.  Used in combination with the gas start on a Weber Performer the coals are ready to go in 10-12 minutes.  Without the gas, sprinkle a little olive oil on the newspaper before you fire it up.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-07-11, 19:59

This is a shittily done video but shows how to cook on your chimney.  Very useful cooking for one...no need to fire up the entire grill.  As Alton says, 'like cooking over a jet engine".  In this case he is doing tuna loin but the technique works great for steaks and chops. Throw a cast iron pan on top of the grate and cook in that if you like.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next