Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommend something to buy on Amazon < $50

+31
AvgMSUJoe
GirbaudJeans
aualum06
Senior Dickfist
Banks2Mason
Rocinante
y2kMgrad
SawGreen
I.B. Fine
steveschneider
InTenSity
Death Roe
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
MattyFresh
CheesySpartan
Nordic
Other Teams Pursuing That
MSU addict
TheReal_LWS
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
Jake from State Farm
Dendrobates
Motown Spartan
DWags
SeeRockCity
The Pantry
CORNER BLITZ
Turtleneck
WhiteBoyHatcher
35 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Recommend something to buy on Amazon < $50 - Page 8 Empty Re: Recommend something to buy on Amazon < $50

Post by steveschneider 2019-10-10, 22:19

SawGreen wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

What’s the cutter? I’m confused.

It is your sphincter. Maybe yours is already ruined? NTTAWWT
I’m usually not cutting though. To me that’s the launch hatch and I just fire them out like torpedoes.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Recommend something to buy on Amazon < $50 - Page 8 Empty Re: Recommend something to buy on Amazon < $50

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-10-10, 22:51

Such a no brainer. Anyone who hasn't converted is a fool.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-10-10, 23:01

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Such a no brainer. Anyone who hasn't converted is a fool.
Sounds like a fetish thing
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-10-10, 23:06

Nope just a super convenient, money saving and hygiene thing. Enjoy trying to dig feces out of your poopy asshole. Congrats on being a manly man, clearly characterized by enjoying digging feces out of your poopy asshole with your fingers through thin pieces of paper.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-10-10, 23:11

I buy quality TP. The bidet thing sounds too messy, especially as an add-on to a toilet. Gross.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2019-10-11, 11:38

Super simple install.

SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-10-11, 11:49

In a lot of countries they don't have a modern septic system, they just go in a hole in the ground. What are they using leaves? Paper?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-10-11, 14:42

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Nope just a super convenient, money saving and hygiene thing. Enjoy trying to dig feces out of your poopy asshole. Congrats on being a manly man, clearly characterized by enjoying digging feces out of your poopy asshole with your fingers through thin pieces of paper.

Enjoy your chafing.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-10-11, 14:55

I’m buying that fucking bidet thing, dammit.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-10-11, 14:58

Rocinante wrote:I’m buying that fucking bidet thing, dammit.

Good. You deserve it. Recommend something to buy on Amazon < $50 - Page 8 1494614055
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-10-11, 15:00

You’re right I do. Notice I didn’t bring up how you stick your soapy fingers into your asshole in the shower in this thread. You brought it on yourself.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-10-11, 15:10

Rocinante wrote:You’re right I do. Notice I didn’t bring up how you stick your soapy fingers into your asshole in the shower in this thread. You brought it on yourself.

Nor did I bring up how you’re already used to having an angry beet red raging burn of a bunghole getting blasted with fluids.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2019-10-11, 16:14

Rocinante wrote:I’m buying that fucking bidet thing, dammit.  

If you do buy the Luxe, it shipped with the "upgrade" attachment mentioned in the video. No need to buy that too.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-10-11, 16:32

SawGreen wrote:Super simple install.

On a bad day, I'd cover that thing in shit. Looks like it would be a pita to keep clean.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2019-10-11, 17:22

The Pantry wrote:
SawGreen wrote:Super simple install.

On a bad day, I'd cover that thing in shit. Looks like it would be a pita to keep clean.

Knob #2 rinses the drop down spray nozzle while you are doing your own spraying, other than that, I'm not sure I can help you with your lateral shitting issue.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-10-11, 17:40

The spray nozzle is hidden and only comes out of the housing when you pull the lever, via water pressure. It stays clean.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-10-11, 17:43

SawGreen wrote:
The Pantry wrote:On a bad day, I'd cover that thing in shit. Looks like it would be a pita to keep clean.

Knob #2 rinses the drop down spray nozzle while you are doing your own spraying, other than that, I'm not sure I can help you with your lateral shitting issue.
Occasionally my bowel PSI is high.

Forget the nozzle cleaning system. I'd have to spray that thing with bleach every day to feel comfortable using it.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-10-11, 18:13

Hell, I'll do a midday bidet just to freshen up Recommend something to buy on Amazon < $50 - Page 8 55953254
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2019-10-11, 18:53

The Pantry wrote:
SawGreen wrote:

Occasionally my bowel PSI is high.

Forget the nozzle cleaning system. I'd have to spray that thing with bleach every day to feel comfortable using it.

Got yelled at by the wife today. I just gave her a "who, me?" look.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-10-11, 19:54

tGreenWay wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Nope just a super convenient, money saving and hygiene thing. Enjoy trying to dig feces out of your poopy asshole. Congrats on being a manly man, clearly characterized by enjoying digging feces out of your poopy asshole with your fingers through thin pieces of paper.

Enjoy your chafing.

What kind of ass backwards logic is this? My god you anti-bidet fuckers are beyond help.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-10-11, 20:12

Can you load it up with like simple green for a super cleanse?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-10-11, 20:35

No it comes from your city or well water dude, same shit that comes out of your sink. There's a simple t adapter where the toilet hose goes into the wall. One hose comes out of the adapter and goes to your tank for refill after flush (status quo) and the other goes to the bidet nozzle. Simple. Easy. Clean. Effective.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-10-11, 21:11

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Enjoy your chafing.

What kind of ass backwards logic is this? My god you anti-bidet fuckers are beyond help.
I'm not anti-bidet. My point is, if you want a bidet install a real one. The cheesy-cheap butt washer from Amazon doesn't cut the mustard IMO.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-11, 21:17

The Pantry wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I'm not anti-bidet. My point is, if you want a bidet install a real one. The cheesy-cheap butt washer from Amazon doesn't cut the mustard IMO.

I’m going to trust the one guy who doesn’t have one over the multiple individuals who own one vouching for it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-10-11, 21:25

Do some research broseph. The expensive ones rely on electricity for warming spray, oscillating types of spray patterns, dryers, etc. Nice.. If you want to splurge. Not really necessary though. And yeah I've considered splurging. I honestly can't think of a better purchase I've made in the past ~ 5 years. It is life altering.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-10-11, 21:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
The Pantry wrote:I'm not anti-bidet. My point is, if you want a bidet install a real one. The cheesy-cheap butt washer from Amazon doesn't cut the mustard IMO.

I’m going to trust the one guy who doesn’t have one over the multiple individuals who own one vouching for it.
And, I'm laughing at the millennial that still doesn't know the difference between his ass and a hole in the ground.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-11, 21:47

The Pantry wrote:

And, I'm laughing at the millennial that still doesn't know the difference between his ass and a hole in the ground.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-10-11, 22:59

Dislike you too, OTPT.

Care to repeat your post from a couple years ago? The one where you said you wished all boomers were dead? Or were you just really high when you posted that?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-10-11, 23:29

I don’t know, to dislike someone I feel like you have to care enough to dislike them. You’re really just an username/stranger on the internet who happens to be angry, divorced, and bitter at most of the other posters here. I guess that’s what can naturally happen in one’s life when one of the most exciting things of their life is carpooling with a female coworker. Best of luck with the issues, bro.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-10-11, 23:53

The Pantry wrote:I'm not anti-bidet. My point is, if you want a bidet install a real one. The cheesy-cheap butt washer from Amazon doesn't cut the mustard IMO.

There is really strange logic going with the anti-bideters.

Recommend something to buy on Amazon < $50 - Page 8 4113017228 Just get one. You know you want to.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-10-12, 00:07

Fuck you guys. I am going to stand up. Here here. Anyone who buys and installs properly a $26 Luxe bidet, who is unhappy with their purchase after 4 weeks, I will send a full refund to via PayPal (sorry I don't have Venmo). So shall it be written.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2019-10-12, 00:09

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I don’t know, to dislike someone I feel like you have to care enough to dislike them. You’re really just an username/stranger on the internet who happens to be angry, divorced, and bitter at most of the other posters here. I guess that’s what can naturally happen in one’s life when one of the most exciting things of their life is carpooling with a female coworker. Best of luck with the issues, bro.
You're in denial of your issues. You didn't answer any of the questions.

Keep being a smart azz.  Will get you nowhere as your life goes on.

Buy the cheap bidet and hire someone to install it.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-10-12, 01:05

The Pantry wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I don’t know, to dislike someone I feel like you have to care enough to dislike them. You’re really just an username/stranger on the internet who happens to be angry, divorced, and bitter at most of the other posters here. I guess that’s what can naturally happen in one’s life when one of the most exciting things of their life is carpooling with a female coworker. Best of luck with the issues, bro.
You're in denial of your issues. You didn't answer any of the questions.

Keep being a smart azz.  Will get you nowhere as your life goes on.

Buy the cheap bidet and hire someone to install it.

Bro. No one knows wtf your talking about (or cares). Just get the butt washer. It feels good. It will make you happy, WBH guaranty.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-10-12, 02:38

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Fuck you guys. I am going to stand up. Here here. Anyone who buys and installs properly a $26 Luxe bidet, who is unhappy with their purchase after 4 weeks, I will send a full refund to via PayPal (sorry I don't have Venmo). So shall it be written.

But if you stand up all the water is going to spray everywhere. That’s wasteful.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-10-12, 02:41

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:No it comes from your city or well water dude, same shit that comes out of your sink. There's a simple t adapter where the toilet hose goes into the wall. One hose comes out of the adapter and goes to your tank for refill after flush (status quo) and the other goes to the bidet nozzle. Simple. Easy. Clean. Effective.

If you’ve got shit coming out of your sink, then you really screwed something up during the installation. Nobody wants to brush their teeth with chunky poop water.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-10-12, 10:50

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote: I honestly can't think of a better purchase I've made in the past ~ 5 years. It is life altering.

The bidet 1a, this is 1b of best Amazon purchases. It is borderline orgasmic.

Ihttps://www.amazon.com/TimTam-Power-Massager-Tissue-Massage/dp/B0799LL943/ref=cm_wl_huc_item
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2019-10-12, 11:38

Nordic wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote: I honestly can't think of a better purchase I've made in the past ~ 5 years. It is life altering.

The bidet 1a, this is 1b of best Amazon purchases. It is borderline orgasmic.

https://www.amazon.com/TimTam-Power-Massager-Tissue-Massage/dp/B0799LL943/ref=cm_wl_huc_item

I'm keeping the bidet. You can keep your turbo-charged fisting machine.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-10-12, 12:22

This DSF over a fucking ass washer is the greatest thing ever.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-03-12, 20:37

Averest Electric Soap Dispenser, Newest Infrared Automatic Soap
Been using a touchless soap dispenser at the kitchen sink for a couple of years now. Was skeptical at first but now really like using it. Given the events of the last couple of weeks, decided to put them in our bathrooms. The ones we bought are now currently unavailable, but this looks like the identical style from a different company, and it’s for less than what we paid.

Dispenser, Stainless Steel Touchless Auto Hand Soap Dispenser with Waterproof Base for Bathroom Kitchen Hotel Restaurant

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07X924RHC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_yrTAEbPDD4S65
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2020-03-12, 21:51

Just bought 2. Can you link me to some fucking soap please?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next