Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

has izzo finally learned his lesson?

+28
MasonGuy
Duke Silver
Son of Sparta
WBill
tTito
Danny Tanner
Gob Bluth
Gus Chiggins
Watch Out Pylon!
MSULordyoda
SpartanMikey
Ted Brogan
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
The_Dude
Mentalstate
kingstonlake
SpartyHard
CheesySpartan
tanfan!
duffy munn
Green Note
Giant Moose
Bizarro Fletch
Kevin McCallister
CrazySparty
Death Roe
Blanch32
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

has izzo finally learned his lesson? - Page 2 Empty Re: has izzo finally learned his lesson?

Post by Duke Silver 2014-05-22, 13:11

I don't know what's worse, Blanch starting threads spouting his sports "knowledge" or his threads talking about who cool he thinks he is.
Duke Silver
Duke Silver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

has izzo finally learned his lesson? - Page 2 Empty Re: has izzo finally learned his lesson?

Post by CrazySparty 2014-06-06, 13:02

Bump for Kyle Ahrens' commitment

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20140606/SPORTS0202/306060074
CrazySparty
CrazySparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-06-06, 13:13

Redshirt him immediately until he gains some weight. Dude needs an immediate 30 lbs.

Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazySparty 2014-06-06, 13:16

Blanch32 wrote:Redshirt him immediately until he gains some weight.  Dude needs an immediate 30 lbs.

has izzo finally learned his lesson? - Page 2 502811600 How does it feel to instantly be rooting against a new recruit?
CrazySparty
CrazySparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-06-06, 14:22

CrazySparty wrote:

has izzo finally learned his lesson? - Page 2 502811600 How does it feel to instantly be rooting against a new recruit?

Not rooting against him. Thornton and no bograkos turned out fine.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-06-06, 14:30

Blanch32 wrote:

Destroyed??  Ok mad sunshine from the blowers

Oh good, sports talk with Blanche!

The KA who had 22 vs. uk and 27 vs. OU was playing like the best PG in America before he got hurt. Not sure why facts are so often hard for you.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-06-06, 15:48

Mentalstate wrote:

Oh good, sports talk with Blanche!

The KA who had 22 vs. uk and 27 vs. OU was playing like the best PG in America before he got hurt. Not sure why facts are so often hard for you.

UConn was the national champ. You claim we would have destroyed them. Who's short on facts now?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy 2014-06-06, 23:25

Blanch, your threads are like buying a can of crap and then being surprised when you open it. I blame myself...
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-06-06, 23:35

Blanch32 wrote:

UConn was the national champ.  You claim we would have destroyed them.  Who's short on facts now?

We would have had we scored about 30 more points. Why can't you understand simple shit?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-06-06, 23:47

Blanch32 wrote:

UConn was the national champ.  You claim we would have destroyed them.  Who's short on facts now?

Oh boy, you tried something. Congrats for the fort, you get a participation point!

Now, did that athletic wing for UConn that everybody was raving about beat MSU? No. Dawson owned him.

Did their big raw center beat MSU? No. And in fact, Payne should have gotten more touches.

Did they dominate MSU? No.

Did they lead most of the game? No.

What did it for them? Their PG. Who happened to be just about Appling's size.

How much did they win by? 6.

How many did Shabazz have? 25, or very nearly half their points.

Appling had 2 points. Only took 3 shots.

So, can you start to understand how an aggressive Appling scoring closer to the 19 or so he was averaging before the injury makes a difference? Causes Shabazz to commit at lest 2-3 fouls while guarding him? Neutralizes the one advantage UConn had- guard quickness?

With Appling pre-injury, this game is the blowout it nearly became before UConn rallied.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-06-07, 01:16

Honestly watch this kid's youtube's if you haven't yet. I think we may have found something here. Surprisingly athletic, can shoot it off of ball screens from deep without a solid look at the bucket, and coming off of an injury so under the radar. Honestly I was expecting to see a 6'4 kid 'dominating' against a bunch of 5'10 dudes. Nope. Kid looks legit.

smh why am I trying to reason with blanch.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-06-07, 10:14

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Honestly watch this kid's youtube's if you haven't yet. I think we may have found something here. Surprisingly athletic, can shoot it off of ball screens from deep without a solid look at the bucket, and coming off of an injury so under the radar. Honestly I was expecting to see a 6'4 kid 'dominating' against a bunch of 5'10 dudes. Nope. Kid looks legit.

smh why am I trying to reason with blanch.

It just seems like izzo has lost the magic and is knows it. He can't compete for the one and dones which is ok. He'll just have to build a team with lower ranked players. However it seems like you need at least two pro caliber players to win an nc. I hope you are right.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-06-08, 16:19

DWags wrote:

We would have had we scored about 30 more points. Why can't you understand simple shit?

Cause this apparently ain't "simple shit" if you can't get it
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-06-08, 16:20

Mentalstate wrote:

Oh boy, you tried something. Congrats for the fort, you get a participation point!

Now, did that athletic wing for UConn that everybody was raving about beat MSU? No. Dawson owned him.

Did their big raw center beat MSU? No. And in fact, Payne should have gotten more touches.

So, can you start to understand how an aggressive Appling scoring closer to the 19 or so he was averaging before the injury makes a difference? Causes Shabazz to commit at lest 2-3 fouls while guarding him? Neutralizes the one advantage UConn had- guard quickness?

With Appling pre-injury, this game is the blowout it nearly became before UConn rallied.

Quoted for the sheer delusion....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-06-08, 16:23

.....just dawned on me. The shit mental typed would have been like a +30 up vote on today's Rcmb. No wonder he's out of his league here....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-06-08, 16:55

Blanch32 wrote:

Quoted for the sheer delusion....

It's so nice to see you admit you have no actual stats, facts, etc to back up your kindergarten-level insight, and instead are forced to attack me. Because you have nothing. Like usual.

Try taking my breakdown of actual events and facts and tell me where and why I am wrong. I'm waiting. Until then, you are once again my bitch when it comes to actually know shit about sports. But I don't feel special or good about that, because the truth is, outside of the pet troll, you're basically everybody's bitch on this board.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-06-09, 08:08

Mentalstate wrote:

It's so nice to see you admit you have no actual stats, facts, etc to back up your kindergarten-level insight, and instead are forced to attack me. Because you have nothing. Like usual.

Try taking my breakdown of actual events and facts and tell me where and why I am wrong. I'm waiting. Until then, you are once again my bitch when it comes to actually know shit about sports. But I don't feel special or good about that, because the truth is, outside of the pet troll, you're basically everybody's bitch on this board.

Sorry dude but facts dont work on the insane. A healthy Keith Appling doesn't blow out the natty champ. You're incremental logic is beyond flawed if you paid any ATTN to the team last yr.

In short, You're a loon. Either get help or go back to trcmb
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-06-09, 09:02

Blanch32 wrote:

Sorry dude but facts dont work on the insane.  A healthy Keith Appling doesn't blow out the natty champ.  You're incremental logic is beyond flawed if you paid any ATTN to the team last yr.  

In short, You're a loon.  Either get help or go back to trcmb

Dude. The only reason the Spartans lose according to gayte is because if the refs. Classic enabler.  sunny sunny 
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-06-09, 09:08

Tanfan! wrote:

It just seems like izzo has lost the magic and is knows it. He can't compete for the one and dones which is ok. He'll just have to build a team with lower ranked players. However it seems like you need at least two pro caliber players to win an nc. I hope you are right.

ReCROOTING!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-06-09, 09:18

Tanfan! wrote:

We had two pro caliber players and still lost in the Elite Eight.

But for some reason Izzo recruits completely useless players like Byrd, Gauna, and Kearney who transferred. If we had one decent player instead of those 3 completely useless recruits, maybe Izzo could have actually sat an injured, horrible Appling or found some combination of players to make up his minutes.

Instead we have Appling out there having the worst performance by a PG in an important game than I can ever remember for MSU.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-06-09, 09:51

Giant Moose wrote:
We had two pro caliber players and still lost in the Elite Eight.

But for some reason Izzo recruits completely useless players like Byrd, Gauna, and Kearney who transferred. If we had one decent player instead of those 3 completely useless recruits, maybe Izzo could have actually sat an injured, horrible Appling or found some combination of players to make up his minutes.

Instead we have Appling out there having the worst performance by a PG in an important game than I can ever remember for MSU.

Fwiw thats either where trice is suppose to step up or valentine or coaching.

Given the redic turnovers by damn near every player I'm putting it on coaching. Our of fence has become incredibly stagnant under fifes directive. Need a better x and o guy in his spot.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Punk 2014-06-09, 10:29

Mentalstate wrote:

Blanch is correct. You are delusional.

How did Dawson own anyone? He shot 1-3 with 5 pts and 8 rebounds and you're seriously saying he owned someone. Dawson and their wing player neutralized each other. Delusion #1.

Did they dominate MSU? They turned a 32-22 deficit into a 49-39 lead in a 10 minute span, that's dominating. Delusion #2.

Did UConn lead most of the game?. Yes, they had a lead for 28 minutes of the game. Delusion #3

Appling WOULD have scored 19 points more if not being hurt. Delusion #4.

Shabaz would have commited 2 or 3 more fouls. Delusion #5.

With healthy Appling, MSU would have blown out UConn, which you claim they almost did. Delusion #6.

Spartan Punk
Spartan Punk
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2