Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Celebrate Back to School Season.. Another School Shooting..

3 posters

Go down

To Celebrate Back to School Season.. Another School Shooting..  Empty To Celebrate Back to School Season.. Another School Shooting..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-08, 12:30

my thoughts and prayers are with gun owners during this difficult time..

Shooting at Texas HS, Shooter Died of Self-Inflicted Gunshot Wound
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

To Celebrate Back to School Season.. Another School Shooting..  Empty Re: To Celebrate Back to School Season.. Another School Shooting..

Post by P Rob 2016-09-08, 12:40

Hey Bob, how many people have been killed in Chicago this year? I wonder which race they are. Why don't you post threads about those fine people?

Racist.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

To Celebrate Back to School Season.. Another School Shooting..  Empty Re: To Celebrate Back to School Season.. Another School Shooting..

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-08, 12:42

My thoughts and prayers are with unarmed black men that kneel during the National Anthem everywhere.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-08, 12:46

P Rob wrote:Hey Bob, how many people have been killed in Chicago this year?  I wonder which race they are.  Why don't you post threads about those fine people?  

Racist.
I'm just going to think and pray about them. That'll help.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2016-09-08, 12:50

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
P Rob wrote:Hey Bob, how many people have been killed in Chicago this year?  I wonder which race they are.  Why don't you post threads about those fine people?  

Racist.

I'm going to pray and think about you someday not being a racist.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-08, 12:52

P Rob wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

it's more worthwhile than actually doing something about it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2016-09-08, 12:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
P Rob wrote:

Very happy you have all the facts surrounding this recent event otherwise you'd be a complete dumbfuck blathering on speaking in cliches.  I'm sure Obama has been on the phone with you many, many times for policy advice and solutions.  Congratulations!
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-08, 13:00

P Rob wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Very happy you have all the facts surrounding this recent event otherwise you'd be a complete dumbfuck blathering on speaking in cliches.  I'm sure Obama has been on the phone with you many, many times for policy advice and solutions.  Congratulations!
you seem angry.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down