Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congrats To The NRA - Back to School Shooting..

4 posters

Go down

Congrats To The NRA - Back to School Shooting..  Empty Congrats To The NRA - Back to School Shooting..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-09-01, 13:36

I'm sure "pro-life" America is upset.

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (AP) — Authorities say a North Carolina high school is on lockdown afternoon after a shooting on campus.

The Winston-Salem Police Department tweeted that a shooting occurred at Mount Tabor High School Wednesday and the department had secured the campus.

The department said it was “actively investigating what happened” but had no further details immediately.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Congrats To The NRA - Back to School Shooting..  Empty Re: Congrats To The NRA - Back to School Shooting..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-09-01, 13:42

might be a "two for one" day in Winston Salem for the NRA and GOP... seeing reports of another school in the same city on lockdown.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Congrats To The NRA - Back to School Shooting..  Empty Re: Congrats To The NRA - Back to School Shooting..

Post by steveschneider 2021-09-01, 13:57

Washington Post ran a nice profile on Dana Loesch this week complete with a glamor pic of her. Great way to cover a grade A monster.

[tw]1432324454793760768?s=21[/tw]

Last edited by steveschneider on 2021-09-01, 13:58; edited 1 time in total
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-09-01, 13:57

steveschneider wrote:Washington Post ran a nice profile on Dana Loesch this week complete with a glamor pic of her. Great way to cover a grade A monster.

[tw]1432495184185548800?s=21[/tw]
the mainstream media is gonna mainstream media.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-09-01, 19:34

Sad day for our country - remember when we got all upset about a minor school bombing in Bath?
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-09-06, 06:09

https://apnews.com/article/florida-8bb467238fbcf4f96de5b69c93d044e8

“ A man wearing full body armor fatally shot four people, including a mother and the 3-month-old baby she was cradling, and engaged in a massive gunfight with police and deputies before he was wounded and surrendered, a Florida sheriff said Sunday. An 11-year-old girl who was shot seven times survived.”

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-09-06, 09:04

steveschneider wrote:https://apnews.com/article/florida-8bb467238fbcf4f96de5b69c93d044e8

“ A man wearing full body armor fatally shot four people, including a mother and the 3-month-old baby she was cradling, and engaged in a massive gunfight with police and deputies before he was wounded and surrendered, a Florida sheriff said Sunday. An 11-year-old girl who was shot seven times survived.”

Sounds like the country is getting back to normal.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-09-06, 11:10

Jake from State Farm wrote:
steveschneider wrote:https://apnews.com/article/florida-8bb467238fbcf4f96de5b69c93d044e8

When I read that article this morning I thought it was unbelievably sad and then I thought we'll probably see it again in a day or two. To your point this type of tragedy really is normal in this country.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-09-06, 12:26

steveschneider wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

When I read that article this morning I thought it was unbelievably sad and then I thought we'll probably see it again in a day or two. To your point this type of tragedy really is normal in this country.

The "freedom" to murder whomever you want to murder...

Not exactly what the founders had in mind.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-09-07, 09:30

TrapperGus wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

The "freedom" to murder whomever you want to murder...

Not exactly what the founders had in mind.

That sharp shooter picking off a mother holding her three month old infant has me disgusted beyond belief. Donated this morning to Everytown For Gun Safety. It's the only thing I can think of to do to try to stop this insanity in a constructive manner.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

TrapperGus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-09-07, 10:01

What frustrates me is that I grew up in an era when a gun was mostly a tool for hunting or vermin control, not the military weapons we see used to murder people today. In that era, responsible gun owners locked them up and kept them unloaded except when using them.

The first mass shooting I remember was that guy in the tower at the Texas collage.

The Free Market has turned guns into toys for people with "issues". Basically anyone who buys one of these military style guns is by definition unqualified mentally to own one, as shown by the purchase of one.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-09-07, 10:14

TrapperGus wrote:What frustrates me is that I grew up in an era when a gun was mostly a tool for hunting or vermin control, not the military weapons we see used to murder people today. In that era, responsible gun owners locked them up and kept them unloaded except when using them.

The first mass shooting I remember was that guy in the tower at the Texas collage.

The Free Market has turned guns into toys for people with "issues". Basically anyone who buys one of these military style guns is by definition unqualified mentally to own one, as shown by the purchase of one.

The first one I remember was way back in the 80's some nut job went into a McDonalds and started opening fire on everyone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Ysidro_McDonald%27s_massacre

Just found it.

The NRA disgusts me. They don't care about our children or our neighbors. Just the bottom line of the gun and bullet manufacturers.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus 2021-09-07, 10:46

steveschneider wrote:
TrapperGus wrote:What frustrates me is that I grew up in an era when a gun was mostly a tool for hunting or vermin control, not the military weapons we see used to murder people today.  In that era, responsible gun owners locked them up and kept them unloaded except when using them.

The Free Market has turned guns into toys for people with "issues".  Basically anyone who buys one of these military style guns is by definition unqualified mentally to own one, as shown by the purchase of one.

The first one I remember was way back in the 80's some nut job went into a McDonalds and started opening fire on everyone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Ysidro_McDonald%27s_massacre

Just found it.

The NRA disgusts me. They don't care about our children or our neighbors. Just the bottom line of the gun and bullet manufacturers.

The NRA found a symbiotic relationship between guns and politics back in the 1970's and has used it to sell guns ever since,  when I was young the NRA was much different than that.

The mass murder in Texas was in the 1960's and I don't remember one before that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Texas_tower_shooting
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down