Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell me about the benefits or drawbacks to buying a 10 game Pistons ticket plan

+8
I.B. Fine
Other Teams Pursuing That
Nordic
Turtleneck
Death Roe
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
12 posters

Go down

Tell me about the benefits or drawbacks to buying a 10 game Pistons ticket plan Empty Tell me about the benefits or drawbacks to buying a 10 game Pistons ticket plan

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-09-09, 16:33

I want to go to a lot more games this year. If I get a ticket plan, I got it and I'm good. But are we still thinking that tickets will be cheaper than face on stub hub? What if I got a plan with the Warriors in it and sold that one game? Would it pay for itself? I'm on the fence here you guys. Help me.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Tell me about the benefits or drawbacks to buying a 10 game Pistons ticket plan Empty Re: Tell me about the benefits or drawbacks to buying a 10 game Pistons ticket plan

Post by NigelUno 2016-09-09, 16:36

The drawbacks would be that you would be watching the Pistons.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Tell me about the benefits or drawbacks to buying a 10 game Pistons ticket plan Empty Re: Tell me about the benefits or drawbacks to buying a 10 game Pistons ticket plan

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-09, 16:39

NigelUno wrote:The drawbacks would be that you would be watching the Pistons.

Tell me about the benefits or drawbacks to buying a 10 game Pistons ticket plan Latest?cb=20140912020437
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-09, 16:42

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I want to go to a lot more games this year. If I get a ticket plan, I got it and I'm good. But are we still thinking that tickets will be cheaper than face on stub hub? What if I got a plan with the Warriors in it and sold that one game? Would it pay for itself? I'm on the fence here you guys. Help me.

Depending on how many ticket packages they sell you might be able to get playoff tickets. There's at least the possibility of scalp value in those.

I remember when the Pistons played at the Silverdome and you could get free tickets at Elias Brothers to go see them. Good times.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-09-09, 16:49

You can take me along :)
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-09-09, 16:49

They'll be better than the Hawks this year Nigel.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-09-09, 16:51

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I want to go to a lot more games this year. If I get a ticket plan, I got it and I'm good. But are we still thinking that tickets will be cheaper than face on stub hub? What if I got a plan with the Warriors in it and sold that one game? Would it pay for itself? I'm on the fence here you guys. Help me.

Depending on how many ticket packages they sell you might be able to get playoff tickets. There's at least the possibility of scalp value in those.

I remember when the Pistons played at the Silverdome and you could get free tickets at Elias Brothers to go see them. Good times.

I got playoff tickets last year pretty reasonably priced. But then again, people weren't too hype yet, especially since they were just going to lose. I dunno. I guess I'm leaning toward just buying them as I go and going when I want to... But having tickets makes those decisions of when to go so much easier to shut out other entertainment opportunities
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-09-09, 16:58

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

They'll be better than the Hawks this year Nigel.

If that were true, it wouldn't be anything to brag about.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-09, 16:58

Way to ruin Pistons games for everybody else, Travis. Who is going to want to go if you are at the games?

They will probably cancel the games you attend. I hope you don't cost the Pistons the playoffs. But you probably will.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-09-09, 17:00

Turtleneck wrote:Way to ruin Pistons games for everybody else, Travis. Who is going to want to go if you are at the games?

They will probably cancel the games you attend. I hope you don't cost the Pistons the playoffs. But you probably will.

A private audience sounds fun :)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-09, 17:03

10 times
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-09, 17:13

Just buy them and go to the games. Not worth the extra hassle and bullshit of buying individual games and the hype is only going to build as we start to run through the East.

You're welcome.

Fuck the Hawks, Nigel.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-09-09, 17:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Just buy them and go to the games. Not worth the extra hassle and bullshit of buying individual games and the hype is only going to build as we start to run through the East.

You're welcome.

Fuck the Hawks, Nigel.

You sound high.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-09, 17:20

Watching tbe NBA isn't my thing, so I'll just consider the purchase of a 10-game Pistons package and pretend it's for the Tigers, because I can.
If you don't mind dealing with having to look for seats for every game, if you'd rather spend time in search of the best prices seats, then do it that way. Personally, I'd rather get my seats and pay just once to get it over with and not have to waste time each game shopping around. But that's just me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-09, 17:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Just buy them and go to the games. Not worth the extra hassle and bullshit of buying individual games and the hype is only going to build as we start to run through the East.

You're welcome.

Fuck the Hawks, Nigel.

Yes! Great minds, lad, great minds.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-09-09, 17:28

Guys can it with the Pistons talk. This is a Thrashers board.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-09-09, 17:28

This is also a Hartford Whalers board.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-09, 17:33

I thought this was an East Lansing Trojan board.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-09-09, 17:34

Death Roe wrote:This is also a Hartford Whalers board.
#NordiquesForever
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-09-09, 17:34

I thought we were all rooting for the Mad Ants?!
Tell me about the benefits or drawbacks to buying a 10 game Pistons ticket plan Trainingcamp_650
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-09, 17:35

This is also a California Golden Seals board.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-09-09, 17:37

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Death Roe wrote:This is also a Hartford Whalers board.
#NordiquesForever

#DicksOut4Quebec
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-09, 17:43

tGreenWay wrote:This is also a California Golden Seals board.

It's a golden showers board.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-09, 17:44

Also a Denver Broncos forum.

#Back2Back
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-09-09, 17:48

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Also a Denver Broncos forum.

#Back2Back
You jumped on that wagon pretty quick(they're no Detroit Lions), or were you previously a fan?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-09, 17:48

#Back2Back

Please stop posting.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-09, 18:02

I thought this was a Nimrods board?

Tell me about the benefits or drawbacks to buying a 10 game Pistons ticket plan DSCN5159
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-09, 18:03

I.B. Fine wrote:

#Back2Back
You jumped on that wagon pretty quick(they're no Detroit Lions), or were you previously a fan?

Jumped on the wagon the minute I set foot in Denver. Never was a Lions fan. Made fun of my dad and brother for being fans of those losers.

(I really don't care about the NFL, but it'll give me a team to drink, watch, and root for with people here.)
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-09-09, 20:47

You're welcome.

Fuck the Hawks, Nigel.

I think you're right otpt. I should just buy them. All these people that are saying that don't like the pistons are definitely going to be posting in our NBA finals thread come June. :)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-09-09, 20:54

Buy them. You know the secret route now.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-09-09, 20:57

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Buy them. You know the secret route now.

And I'll probably thank you everytime for that
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-09, 20:57

Yeah anyone talking shit about the Pistons and their future knows jack shit about the NBA. Cough Nigel Cough
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-09-10, 03:55

I would buy them so that you have those games on your calendar. Otherwise you will probably end up going to only three or so games if you buy single game tickets.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down