Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow, tSwill is undertaking censorship through post deletions now?

+8
Cameron
Blanch32
Death Roe
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
TheReal_LWS
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wow, tSwill is undertaking censorship through post deletions now? Empty Wow, tSwill is undertaking censorship through post deletions now?

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 10:50

Blanch was right.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Wow, tSwill is undertaking censorship through post deletions now? Empty Re: Wow, tSwill is undertaking censorship through post deletions now?

Post by NigelUno Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 10:52

Last edited by NigelUno on Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 10:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *Post deleted by a mod)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wow, tSwill is undertaking censorship through post deletions now? Empty Re: Wow, tSwill is undertaking censorship through post deletions now?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 10:53

What'd ya post that got deleted lws?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 10:55

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:What'd ya post that got deleted lws?

Sure, play dumb.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 10:55

INJUSTICE WHERE IS IT
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 10:56

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:What'd ya post that got deleted lws?

Sure, play dumb.

Wasn't me kid. What'd you post that got deleted?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 10:57

Wow, tSwill is undertaking censorship through post deletions now? 1f648 Wow, tSwill is undertaking censorship through post deletions now? 1f649 Wow, tSwill is undertaking censorship through post deletions now? 1f64a
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 10:58

This is probably LWS attempting to post a picture. Actually, if he successfully does that, we know its an impostor.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 11:05

InTenSity wrote:This is probably LWS attempting to post a picture. Actually, if he successfully does that, we know its an impostor.

Wow, tSwill is undertaking censorship through post deletions now? 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 11:08

Maybe LWS and blanch can correlate dates to quit the board like dramatic high school girls at their prom.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 11:11

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Maybe LWS and blanch can correlate dates to quit the board like dramatic high school girls at their prom.

I am not going anywhere. I like you too much OTPT!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 11:13

If you won't tell us what got deleted that you are taking issue with then I'm just going to delete this thread to make you sad
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 11:13

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:If you won't tell us what got deleted that you are taking issue with then I'm just going to delete this thread to make you sad

Do what you feel is right.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 11:15

Cool, so you posted something that likely deserved to be deleted (I have a solid hunch what it was) and you don't want to tell us what it was because you know everyone will say "yeah, that's a good call."
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 11:18

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Cool, so you posted something that likely deserved to be deleted (I have a solid hunch what it was) and you don't want to tell us what it was because you know everyone will say "yeah, that's a good call."

Get a room.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 11:19

Guys, it's 9am. It's too early for this shit.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 11:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Guys, it's 9am. It's too early for this shit.

No one cares about mountain time otpt
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 11:19

NigelUno wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Cool, so you posted something that likely deserved to be deleted (I have a solid hunch what it was) and you don't want to tell us what it was because you know everyone will say "yeah, that's a good call."

Get a room.

This is the room. You're in it. Get out of you don't like what you're going to see Wink
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 11:23

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Guys, it's 9am. It's too early for this shit.

No one cares about mountain time otpt

this*forever
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 11:26

NigelUno wrote:

Get a room.

This is the room. You're in it. Get out of you don't like what you're going to see Wink

You already made that decision for everyone.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 11:31

NigelUno wrote:

You already made that decision for everyone.

Those words make less than no sense, but that's cool, since you've been warned you're about to see my dick Nigel!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 11:39

Just delete LWS from this board. If he's bitching about it, why is he still posting here?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 12:00

TheReal_LWS wrote:Blanch was right.

Why do you think I was banned? This place is 247 the senior tour, no wonder they don't bother to come here. Epic failure
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 12:01

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Maybe LWS and blanch can correlate dates to quit the board like dramatic high school girls at their prom.

I was on strike for 2 weeks after my bs banning. This board clearly needs me more than I need it
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 12:02

Blanch for a place you act like you hate - you post here a lot.

Why is that? The forum still worked for me?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 12:02

Blanch32 wrote:

I was on strike for 2 weeks after my bs banning. This board clearly needs me more than I need it

Wow, tSwill is undertaking censorship through post deletions now? 200
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 12:02

Death Roe wrote:Just delete LWS from this board. If he's bitching about it, why is he still posting here?

Cause I love you DR.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 12:03

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Blanch for a place you act like you hate - you post here a lot.

2 week strike. LOL. People barely noticed the tool was gone. This place gets much worse with boners like him hanging around.

I HATE IT HERE - BUT WAIT, I'M STILL GONNA POST BECAUSE I'M HATED AT BOTH SITES
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 12:04

Blanch32 wrote:

Welcome back. tSwill takes a new step toward becoming tTurd with each inappropriate mod action.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 12:16

Did you try to use a slur and then throw a temper tantrum like a small, bigoted child when someone cleaned up your mess?

Unless you tell us what got deleted, I think we're all pretty comfortable assuming it went down like that.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 12:16

Wow, tSwill is undertaking censorship through post deletions now? Image19

Wow, tSwill is undertaking censorship through post deletions now? 200
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 12:21

Death Roe wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Blanch for a place you act like you hate - you post here a lot.

2 week strike. LOL. People barely noticed the tool was gone. This place gets much worse with boners like him hanging around.

I HATE IT HERE - BUT WAIT, I'M STILL GONNA POST BECAUSE I'M HATED AT BOTH SITES

Not true. Only btp during that time frame was about me, and posters panicked asking my whereabouts merely day 3 of said strike
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 12:22

Cameron wrote:Did you try to use a slur and then throw a temper tantrum like a small, bigoted child when someone cleaned up your mess?

Unless you tell us what got deleted, I think we're all pretty comfortable assuming it went down like that.

My jaw dropping thread was deleted. No slurs there, just not The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria compliant
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 12:22

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Welcome back. tSwill takes a new step toward becoming tTurd with each inappropriate mod action.

This
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 12:24

So blanch, again, if this place sucks, it's The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria, why do you come here and post?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 12:36

Blanch32 wrote:
Cameron wrote:Did you try to use a slur and then throw a temper tantrum like a small, bigoted child when someone cleaned up your mess?

My jaw dropping thread was deleted.  No slurs there, just not The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria compliant
That thread was dogshit. Clumsy click bait title (worked on me though) talking about a story that had already been posted elsewhere and including no link.

There is no conspiracy against you, you just suck at this.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 12:37

Cameron wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

My jaw dropping thread was deleted.  No slurs there, just not The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria compliant
That thread was dogshit. Clumsy click bait title (worked on me though) talking about a story that had already been posted elsewhere and including no link.

So you are anti censorship UNLESS it is censorship you agree with. I have you down for that.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 12:43

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Cameron wrote:

So you are anti censorship UNLESS it is censorship you agree with. I have you down for that.
Yes, that is actually an accurate summation of how I feel.

Substitute "intolerance" for "censorship," and the statement is also true. I don't view this obvious hypocrisy as problematic.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 12:44

Cameron wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Yes, that is actually an accurate summation of how I feel.

Substitute "intolerance" for "censorship," and the statement is also true. I don't view this obvious hypocrisy as problematic.

Well, at least you are consistent.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 13:00

TheReal_LWS wrote:Blanch was right.

Shit happens.

The poster to which you are refering was warned multiple times regarding the tenor of his posts and chose to ignore them.

There aren't many rules here but what those few are actually enforced rather than multiple threats with no subsequent action.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next