Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow, tSwill is undertaking censorship through post deletions now?

+8
Cameron
Blanch32
Death Roe
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
TheReal_LWS
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wow, tSwill is undertaking censorship through post deletions now? - Page 2 Empty Re: Wow, tSwill is undertaking censorship through post deletions now?

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-13, 13:02

My phone is about to ring.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wow, tSwill is undertaking censorship through post deletions now? - Page 2 Empty Re: Wow, tSwill is undertaking censorship through post deletions now?

Post by Death Roe 2016-09-13, 13:02

What did LWS post that got deleted? Let me guess, an anti-gay post filled with slurs.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-13, 13:10

Blanch32 wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Maybe LWS and blanch can correlate dates to quit the board like dramatic high school girls at their prom.

I was on strike for 2 weeks after my bs banning. This board clearly needs me more than I need it

This board got bigger while you were gone. Just like your girlfriend.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-09-13, 14:24

GRR Spartan wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:Blanch was right.

Shit happens.

The poster to which you are refering was warned multiple times regarding the tenor of his posts and chose to ignore them.

There aren't many rules here but what those few are actually enforced rather than multiple threats with no subsequent action.

And what rule is that? Don't challenge the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-09-13, 14:25

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I was on strike for 2 weeks after my bs banning. This board clearly needs me more than I need it

This board got bigger while you were gone. Just like your girlfriend.

Lol. The board is completely dead. Pull the plug already....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-13, 14:34

Used to like blanch. Thought he was kinda humorous. Man his shit is played.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-09-13, 16:01

So a couple of people are pissed about a thread I take it? And they are translating that into their perceived internet constitutional rights are being violated on a relatively unknown message board?

Have I got it right so far?

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-09-13, 16:06

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Used to like blanch. Thought he was kinda humorous. Man his shit is played.

2 weeks without me and the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria brain washes you. Man you are weak
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-09-13, 16:08

Can a mod change blanch's name to blanch52?

Thanks.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-09-13, 16:10

NigelUno wrote:Can a mod change blanch's name to blanch52?

Thanks.

Ok, that was funny.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-13, 16:36

Blanch32 wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Used to like blanch. Thought he was kinda humorous. Man his shit is played.

2 weeks without me and the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria brain washes you. Man you are weak

2 weeks without having to listen to someone bitch every day about the board they frequent everyday.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-09-13, 16:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

2 weeks without having to listen to someone bitch every day about the board they frequent everyday.

Mice drop
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-09-13, 16:53

Honestly can say blanch wasn't missed and if was gone for another 6 months wouldn't be missed then.

Perpetual trolls are welcomed on some boards. Here not so much
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2