Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For OTPT - Top 20 party cities in the world - RAGE ON

5 posters

Go down

For OTPT - Top 20 party cities in the world - RAGE ON Empty For OTPT - Top 20 party cities in the world - RAGE ON

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:00 am

https://www.thrillist.com/travel/nation/best-party-cities-in-the-world/travel?sr=twitter
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

For OTPT - Top 20 party cities in the world - RAGE ON Empty Re: For OTPT - Top 20 party cities in the world - RAGE ON

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:35 am

Seoul, eh? I have so many places I still need to go! Hopefully once I become a teacher I can just travel and rage on my summers off. Fuck yeah. For OTPT - Top 20 party cities in the world - RAGE ON 3434560931
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

For OTPT - Top 20 party cities in the world - RAGE ON Empty Re: For OTPT - Top 20 party cities in the world - RAGE ON

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:38 am

Barca Vegas Amaterdam confirmed though. Deserve to be on the list.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:40 am

I've only raged in 2 of those cities - Vegas and Nawlins.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:45 am

Yo intensity you got a spot for me in Miami to stay? Looking into Ultra Music Festival next March.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:51 am

Yeah, that would work out swell. You could crash on InTen's couch and his 4 year old and 1 year old could wake you up at 6 AM after raging until 4.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:10 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Yeah, that would work out swell. You could crash on InTen's couch and his 4 year old and 1 year old could wake you up at 6 AM after raging until 4.

For OTPT - Top 20 party cities in the world - RAGE ON 502811600

Perfect alarm clock so I get back up and recover to do it over again.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:17 am

Why isn't Sheridan, Wyoming, on there?

Clearly these people haven't been to third Thursdays. (tomorrow... WHEEEEEEeeee!)
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:01 pm

OTPT, not sure you could crash at my house. You also might want to stay in touch with what's going on with Ultra. There were some new rules put in place and the city is sort of fighting it right now. I could definitely try to hook you up with a place to stay or recommend a place, or tell you where not to stay. I'm just not sure how I tell the wife a 20 something is going to crash at our place, who I've never met IRL, and he'll be out until 6am when we leave.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:16 pm

For OTPT - Top 20 party cities in the world - RAGE ON 502811600 I know I know.

When March gets closer - I'll be in touch. Unless they are going full nazi re festivals. Seems to be a trend around the country. Just rage responsibly!!!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:24 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:For OTPT - Top 20 party cities in the world - RAGE ON 502811600 I know I know.

When March gets closer - I'll be in touch. Unless they are going full nazi re festivals. Seems to be a trend around the country. Just rage responsibly!!!
I think a year or 2 ago, there was a security guard that was killed or seriously injured, and reports of underage girls (under 16), ODing among other things. I think 1 report of rape. The thing about Ultra is that anyone could get in. Now I think you need to be 18, or act like you're 18.
Looks like the dates are already announced. March 24-26.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:13 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:For OTPT - Top 20 party cities in the world - RAGE ON 502811600 I know I know.

I'm getting a bit offended that you blew off the festivals in this area.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:46 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Holy shit wasn't there one up there in northern MI with some Djs? What was it called...obviously not electric forest.. Girl at work may know.

Next time. Pies, weed, beer, and a bed please goose. Thank you.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:54 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Holy shit wasn't there one up there in northern MI with some Djs? What was it called...obviously not electric forest.. Girl at work may know.

Next time. Pies, weed, beer, and a bed please goose. Thank you.

Got a 30' camper I'll pull out and park at the site for you stocked with pies and a starter kit for your mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:06 pm

At least nine people are killed and another 25 missing after devastating fire breaks out on the second floor during a 100-person late-night rave inside an Oakland warehouse with no sprinklers

For OTPT - Top 20 party cities in the world - RAGE ON 3AFC9EF500000578-3996676-The_fire_broke_out_at_a_warehouse_in_Oakland_California_in_the_e-a-4_1480770274351
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:07 pm

Sad. Died doing nothing productive. No
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:09 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:Sad. Died doing nothing productive. No

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Because the former players, players, and fans still put that era on a pedestal.. still act like JoePa is some God. It's the whole putting sports over humanity thing. Has been prominent around football in the US.

Fair enough. I've talked to enough Penn State alumni that do not do those things though. Seems like an awfully broad brush.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down