Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial OTPT update thread on the party scene in Lincoln.

+6
duffy munn
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
DWags
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

tOfficial OTPT update thread on the party scene in Lincoln.  Empty tOfficial OTPT update thread on the party scene in Lincoln.

Post by DWags 2018-11-17, 08:15

Don’t leave us hanging. Please rate: 1party scene at tailgates. 2. Bars. 3. Atmosphere 4. Stadium.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial OTPT update thread on the party scene in Lincoln.  Empty Re: tOfficial OTPT update thread on the party scene in Lincoln.

Post by Turtleneck 2018-11-17, 08:19

Happy Birthday, DWags.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial OTPT update thread on the party scene in Lincoln.  Empty Re: tOfficial OTPT update thread on the party scene in Lincoln.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-17, 08:23

Did you go to the Buffalo Wild Wings like I told you to otpt? It’s delicious. Try the spicy garlic and tell them that Travis sent you
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-17, 08:25

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Did you go to the Buffalo Wild Wings like I told you to otpt? It’s delicious. Try the spicy garlic and tell them that Travis sent you

Do they have one there?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-17, 08:26

Turtleneck wrote:Happy Birthday, DWags.

You’re 364 days early but THANKS!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-17, 08:34

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Did you go to the Buffalo Wild Wings like I told you to otpt? It’s delicious. Try the spicy garlic and tell them that Travis sent you

Do they have one there?
I dunno probably
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-17, 08:59

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

Do they have one there?
I dunno probably

I hear they’re a blast. TV’s all over the place. Crazy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-17, 09:02

DWags wrote:
I dunno probably

I hear they’re a blast. TV’s all over the place.  Crazy.
Omg so many TVs. And the beer selection??? Out of this world! You should try their nachos too otpt. Devastatingly good
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-11-17, 09:04

Mini corndogs. It's all about the mini corndogs.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-17, 09:08

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Mini corndogs. It's all about the mini corndogs.
Oh they have the best mini corn dogs! And the potato wedges are good too just ask em to put a little cheese on em for you! And tell them Travis sent you!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-17, 09:11

Do they have mozzarella deep fried cheese sticks? I’m told with various dipping sauces they’re dreamy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-17, 09:13

They do dwags! And if you ask them they’ll let you dip them in any of their 20 signature sauces
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-11-17, 09:13

Interesting factoid that Wags and Travis might enjoy. They have replaced the 3 smaller fatter soft pretzels with one ginormous twisty pretzel. It's quite tasty.

tOfficial OTPT update thread on the party scene in Lincoln.  10120023_bigtwistpretzel
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-17, 09:14

This seems like a good place for this. Somewhere this asshole is on a police force.

Think it’s lincoln?

tOfficial OTPT update thread on the party scene in Lincoln.  A41e0b10
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-17, 09:15

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Interesting factoid that Wags and Travis might enjoy. They have replaced the 3 smaller fatter soft pretzels with one ginormous twisty pretzel. It's quite tasty.

tOfficial OTPT update thread on the party scene in Lincoln.  10120023_bigtwistpretzel

Looks like a snake.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-17, 09:22

DWags wrote:This seems like a good place for this. Somewhere this asshole is on a police force.

Think it’s lincoln?

tOfficial OTPT update thread on the party scene in Lincoln.  A41e0b10

I doubt he shot the kitten, I think he was joking there about making the kitten talk.

Jokes or comedy is hard to do nowadays with everyone wanting to be outraged 24/7.

Certainly looks to me like he's smiling about his sense of humor, little did he know that the world was about to crash on him.

Now that I've seen that pic I feel sorry for his ass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-11-17, 09:49

If only things were like they were in the 50's.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-17, 09:54

Not being funny aside, he actually has his finger on the trigger which even someone like me knows is a huge no no. He’s a slip away from blowing his other hand off. In other words, he’s an idiot.

Unless that’s like a Halloween costume and a fake gun? That’d make more sense.

Last edited by Travis of the Cosmos on 2018-11-17, 09:56; edited 1 time in total
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-11-17, 09:55

It's definitely not in Troy. We have our own police cat. She is more likely to be pointing the gun at someone than vice versa.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2018-11-17, 10:21

The food at BWW is disgusting
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-11-17, 10:38

Sticking to half of a tab today. Will report later.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-17, 10:53

duffy munn wrote:The food at BWW is disgusting
Well Buffalo Wild Wings isn’t going to start paying us for pushing their product with that attitude.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-11-17, 10:59

We need a live look in!!
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-17, 11:00

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Sticking to half of a tab today. Will report later.

Who is paying the other half tab at bww?

And as they are a potential sponsor of tSwill, let me just say when I eat at BW’s it feels like my tab should be doubled because of the enjoyment I get out of it. Try the fried pickles.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-11-17, 11:02

What if the gun isn’t loaded, Travis?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-17, 11:37

Rocinante wrote:What if the gun isn’t loaded, Travis?
Pretty sure you’re never ever supposed to put your finger on the trigger unless you’re prepared to shoot it. I’ve shot guns three times and that’s the one thing I learned. Also that I don’t care for ranges.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-17, 11:38

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Sticking to half of a tab today. Will report later.

Who is paying the other half tab at bww?

And as they are a potential sponsor of tSwill,  let me just say when I eat at BW’s it feels like my tab should be doubled because of the enjoyment I get out of it.   Try the fried pickles.
This. You can’t pay enough for those wings. Bone in or boneless, I prefer bone in but I’m not gonna judge the vessel you pick to get that deliciousness into your face!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-17, 11:42

Lies everywhere.

tOfficial OTPT update thread on the party scene in Lincoln.  Bandai10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-11-17, 12:35

LooseGoose wrote:Lies everywhere.

tOfficial OTPT update thread on the party scene in Lincoln.  Bandai10

tOfficial OTPT update thread on the party scene in Lincoln.  502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-11-17, 14:07

I don't think aiming a pistol at a kitten is considered "comedy."
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-17, 14:09

Death Roe wrote:I don't think aiming a pistol at a kitten is considered "comedy."
It isn’t comedy.

But if the pistol is filled with Buffalo Wild Wings delicious Parmesan Garlic sauce it could be considered “delicious”
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-11-17, 14:11

Death Roe wrote:I don't think aiming a pistol at a kitten is considered "comedy."
It isn’t comedy.

But if the pistol is filled with Buffalo Wild Wings delicious Parmesan Garlic sauce it could be considered “delicious”

I had some like 2 hours ago. They were tremendously good.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-17, 14:11

Thoughts and prayers for your outrage.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-11-17, 14:12

LooseGoose wrote:

Thoughts and prayers for your outrage.

Says the guy who got mad at me for the pick'em standings.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-17, 14:14

Death Roe wrote:
It isn’t comedy.

Of course they were! You should try all of Buffalo Wild Wings signature sauces to make sure you know your favorite!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-11-17, 14:15

Death Roe wrote:

Of course they were! You should try all of Buffalo Wild Wings signature sauces to make sure you know your favorite!

I saw a 3-pack of sauces at Costco last night. Garlic Parm, Honey BBQ and Asian Zing I believe.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-17, 14:16

Death Roe wrote:

I saw a 3-pack of sauces at Costco last night. Garlic Parm, Honey BBQ and Asian Zing I believe.
You believe? Check your pantry I’m certain you bought them! So good.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-11-17, 14:22

Death Roe wrote:

Look, I like to have the semi-annual case of diarrhea like the next guy, but not every few days. Gotta spread them out.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-17, 14:30

Death Roe wrote:

Look, I like to have the semi-annual case of diarrhea like the next guy, but not every few days. Gotta spread them out.
You know, I see a lot on various boards that simple common things give them diarrhea. I have a question- is that really a problem for people or do I just have the intestines of a God? I don’t experience these problems.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-11-17, 14:40

Otpt if you’re bored and want to fall asleep during this game.... the Lincoln Buffalo Wild Wings has coffee ready for you!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next