Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's With College-Aged Guys Carrying Around Gallon Jugs Full of Water?

+3
Other Teams Pursuing That
P Rob
Robert J Sakimano
7 posters

Go down

What's With College-Aged Guys Carrying Around Gallon Jugs Full of Water? Empty What's With College-Aged Guys Carrying Around Gallon Jugs Full of Water?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-15, 09:54

I see that periodically.. usually these sort of macho-looking kids.. carrying gallon jugs full of water.

are they anticipating a sudden, unplanned water shortage? Are they in the midst of a walk across a hot, dry desert somewhere in East Lansing that I'm unfamiliar with?

surely there's a reason for it. What's With College-Aged Guys Carrying Around Gallon Jugs Full of Water? 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What's With College-Aged Guys Carrying Around Gallon Jugs Full of Water? Empty Re: What's With College-Aged Guys Carrying Around Gallon Jugs Full of Water?

Post by P Rob 2016-09-15, 10:03

You're so racist. Sexist, too. Your use of pronouns is offensive. Please delete this thread, rods.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

What's With College-Aged Guys Carrying Around Gallon Jugs Full of Water? Empty Re: What's With College-Aged Guys Carrying Around Gallon Jugs Full of Water?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-15, 10:06

Do you even lift bro?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-15, 10:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Do you even lift bro?
not really, bro... I'll do some push-ups if I get bored.. that's about it.

I'm not really known for muscular prowess.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-15, 10:21

apparently it's a trend.. I just googled it and this came up from some sort of bodybuilding website..

Most People Who Drink Water Out of Gallon Jugs Are Douchebags

What's With College-Aged Guys Carrying Around Gallon Jugs Full of Water? 502811600

I noticed it's from 2010 so, as usual, I'm a bit behind the curve.. What's With College-Aged Guys Carrying Around Gallon Jugs Full of Water? 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-09-15, 11:29

They are undiagnosed diabetic
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-09-15, 11:51

Bob is 5'10 and weighs as much as a teen girl that purges after every meal
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-15, 12:21

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

Bob is 5'10 and weighs as much as a teen girl that purges after every meal
while I am lean, svelte and an aerobic machine... I do admit that I probably don't drink as much water as I should. I just never thought the answer was to carry a gallon jug of water around with me.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-15, 12:30

Hydration brah

34x36
6' 3-1/2"
228 lbs
16 x reps of 225 bench
RHR 54
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-15, 12:33

Nordic wrote:Hydration brah

34x36
6' 3-1/2"
228 lbs
16 x reps of 225 bench
RHR 54
I know - trust me, I'm in a perpetual state of semi-dehydration. Between beer, coffee, working out, etc - I need to do better.

32X32
5'10"
168-ish lbs
doubt I could bench the bar
RHR = 42 bpm
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-15, 12:35

What's With College-Aged Guys Carrying Around Gallon Jugs Full of Water? 4113017228 I'm actually somewhere north of 228 right now, but who's counting.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-15, 12:36

Nordic wrote:What's With College-Aged Guys Carrying Around Gallon Jugs Full of Water? 4113017228 I'm actually somewhere north of 228 right now, but who's counting.
What's With College-Aged Guys Carrying Around Gallon Jugs Full of Water? 502811600

I won't tell. What's With College-Aged Guys Carrying Around Gallon Jugs Full of Water? 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-15, 13:25

Congress cut way back on available Pell Grant funding. This is merely one way of determining who is eligible for the remaining monies.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-15, 15:23

gHost Spartan wrote:Meatheads have been carrying around gallon jugs of water for years how have you not noticed this before?

He wasn't thirsty til now.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-15, 15:35

gHost Spartan wrote:Meatheads have been carrying around gallon jugs of water for years how have you not noticed this before?
I usually don't pay too much attention to the bros.. I had just seen one this morning (in a shocking development.. he was wearing a tank top).. and it got me thinking about "why" he was carrying a jug of water with him like a Sudanese refugee clings to a blanket.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-15, 15:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I usually don't pay too much attention to the bros.. I had just seen one this morning (in a shocking development.. he was wearing a tank top).. and it got me thinking about "why" he was carrying a jug of water with him like a Sudanese refugee clings to a blanket.

It is an attention whore type of thing. You wouldn't understand.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-15, 15:50

Nordic wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I usually don't pay too much attention to the bros.. I had just seen one this morning (in a shocking development.. he was wearing a tank top).. and it got me thinking about "why" he was carrying a jug of water with him like a Sudanese refugee clings to a blanket.

It is an attention whore type of thing. You wouldn't understand.
What's With College-Aged Guys Carrying Around Gallon Jugs Full of Water? 1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down