Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much water are you guys drinking today?

+11
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
Tim Wakefield
Gomer
The_Dude
Brock Middlebrook
Izzo Court
InTenSity
Dendrobates
Motown Spartan
DWags
15 posters

Go down

How much water are you guys drinking today?  Empty How much water are you guys drinking today?

Post by DWags 2015-01-26, 07:07

Straight up. I've just read 1/2 ounce per lb. That would put me slightly at 100 oz's per day. If I take out the coffee and fruit I have and other sources of water, I'd still be chugging 80 ounces or so I think. Anyway, I tried that this weekend, I got near 80 ounces Friday Saturday and Sunday. I pissed a lot. Is that too much? I can't believe too many people actually drink half their body weight in ounces per day.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How much water are you guys drinking today?  Empty Re: How much water are you guys drinking today?

Post by Motown Spartan 2015-01-26, 07:28

200 lbs??? Lard ass!!

J/K...I'd be at 110 oz myself. I drink about 60.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How much water are you guys drinking today?  Empty Re: How much water are you guys drinking today?

Post by DWags 2015-01-26, 07:37

Motown Spartan wrote:200 lbs??? Lard ass!!

J/K...I'd be at 110 oz myself. I drink about 60.

According to what I've read, you don't hydrate enough. even saying you get water out of food and coffee etc. I can't do it. Oh, and btw, I have lost 15 lbs since Jan. 1
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2015-01-26, 07:58

I used to drink that much water all the time. But now that my job involves me being in the car most of the day, I can't stand having to pee so much. I've also come close to a few accidents when I couldn't make it to a bathroom on time.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-01-26, 08:14

Does water in beer count? That's mostly water, right?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court 2015-01-26, 09:11

InTenSity wrote:Does water in beer count? That's mostly water, right?
Beer hydrates better than H2O until you reach the diuretic effect.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-01-26, 09:17

InTenSity wrote:Does water in beer count? That's mostly water, right?

Yes. Bring a 12 pack to work each day, and if your boss has a problem with it, tell him to fuck off b/c you're hydrating. Provide this thread as medical evidence if necessary.
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-01-26, 09:26

How much water are you guys drinking today?  2267303065
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2015-01-26, 11:41

I need 70oz per day and I'm easily getting that.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-01-26, 12:05

I drink a shit ton of water. Ever since I was given one of those Brita pitchers I've been addicted
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-01-26, 12:12

Not enough
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-01-26, 12:17

Dendrobates wrote:I used to drink that much water all the time. But now that my job involves me being in the car most of the day, I can't stand having to pee so much. I've also come close to a few accidents when I couldn't make it to a bathroom on time.

I just whacked off to this post
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-01-26, 12:18

Rocinante wrote:

How much water are you guys drinking today?  3434560931
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-01-26, 12:18

Rocinante wrote:

How much water are you guys drinking today?  502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-01-26, 13:03

Got a 24oz Tervis doubled-walled tumbler to keep on my desk. Fill it with water from the cooler and it stays cold/cool for a couple hours. Try to do at least 3 a day. Have learned to be careful with the lid though. It has sliding cover for the opening with a vent hole that opens up when in the drinking position. Not that my nose is that huge but if I'm holding the cup in a certain position my nose blocks the vent hole and little water comes out.

First couple times I used the cup my nose blocked the opening and then I moved a little and water poured out all over my shirt
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-01-26, 13:16

The Pantry wrote:Got a 24oz Tervis doubled-walled tumbler to keep on my desk.  Fill it with water from the cooler and it stays cold/cool for a couple hours.  Try to do at least 3 a day.  Have learned to be careful with the lid though.  It has sliding cover for the opening with a vent hole that opens up when in the drinking position.  Not that my nose is that huge but if I'm holding the cup in a certain position my nose blocks the vent hole and little water comes out.

First couple times I used the cup my nose blocked the opening and then I moved a little and water poured out all over my shirt  

Okay Andy Samberg.

How much water are you guys drinking today?  Celebrities_read_mean_tweets_stack__3
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-01-26, 14:19

I've got 50 down. It's 2:16. I'll do it, it's just one of those things, if I wasn't thirsty, I didn't drink. In order to get recommended water, you have to drink when you're not thirsty. That takes me remembering to do it. That's hard.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-08-14, 15:48

DWags wrote:Straight up.  I've just read 1/2 ounce per lb.  That would put me slightly at 100 oz's per day.  If I take out the coffee and fruit I have and other sources of water, I'd still be chugging 80 ounces or so I think.   Anyway, I tried that this weekend, I got near 80 ounces Friday Saturday and Sunday.   I pissed a lot.  Is that too much? I can't believe too many people actually drink half their body weight in ounces per day.

So Doc said something like this to me... She also said need 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep...

How tFuck does a single person do that? The 80oz of water alone forces me to wake up at around 4 to pee if any of it is consumed after 4PM. So that's literally a bottle water an hour during work... which would lead to me peeing at least once per bottle.

This shit is stupid and probably useless.

She also said I need less stress. So I'm wondering If I should leave the wife or off the kiddos... maybe rob a bank so I can afford stuff for the wife and kiddos I stress about. How much water are you guys drinking today?  2267303065
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-14, 15:51

I drink water when I’m feeling parched.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2019-08-14, 15:52

tGreenWay wrote:I drink water when I’m feeling parched.
I know, right...

I think she may be dopey.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2019-08-14, 16:45

If you needed water your body would tell you. Drs. Can be stupid as fuck sometimes.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-14, 17:06

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I drink water when I’m feeling parched.
I know, right...

I think she may be dopey.

Maybe her brain is waterlogged.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-08-14, 19:10

I don't know my #, but I drink a shit load of water and tea. You should chug 20oz first thing when you wake up.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2019-08-14, 19:39

Nordic wrote:I don't know my #, but I drink a shit load of water and tea. You should chug 20oz first thing when you wake up.

All these numbers are random, but I do drink a glass of water when I wake up. It gets the blood pressure up and helps wake a person up.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2019-08-14, 20:09

tGreenWay wrote:
Nordic wrote:I don't know my #, but I drink a shit load of water and tea. You should chug 20oz first thing when you wake up.

All these numbers are random, but I do drink a glass of water when I wake up. It gets the blood pressure up and helps wake a person up.

Drink until your pea is clear
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-08-14, 21:19

Can it have some Whiskey in it?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2021-01-06, 21:12

Who's with me?
God Dammit, I thought this was a drinking thread.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down