Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classic Dantonio game tomorrow night folks

+10
Death Roe
duffy munn
AnomanderRake
BleacherSwill
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
SeeRockCity
TheReal_LWS
The_Dude
14 posters

Go down

Classic Dantonio game tomorrow night folks Empty Classic Dantonio game tomorrow night folks

Post by The_Dude Fri 16 Sep 2016 - 10:21

Everything is setting up beautifully. Nobody giving MSU much of a chance. We looked like shit in our first and only game. Coming off a bye week, etc. The exact type of game Dantonio crushes.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Classic Dantonio game tomorrow night folks Empty Re: Classic Dantonio game tomorrow night folks

Post by TheReal_LWS Fri 16 Sep 2016 - 10:25

The_Dude wrote:Everything is setting up beautifully. Nobody giving MSU much of a chance. We looked like shit in our first and only game. Coming off a bye week, etc. The exact type of game Dantonio crushes.

Harbaugh picks his nose and eats his boogers.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Classic Dantonio game tomorrow night folks Empty Re: Classic Dantonio game tomorrow night folks

Post by The_Dude Fri 16 Sep 2016 - 10:28

TheReal_LWS wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Everything is setting up beautifully. Nobody giving MSU much of a chance. We looked like shit in our first and only game. Coming off a bye week, etc. The exact type of game Dantonio crushes.

I only care about Michigan State.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Fri 16 Sep 2016 - 10:41

.raiL
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Fri 16 Sep 2016 - 10:44

Actually agree with this.

Except then I think of that time we did the unbalanced line thing...
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 16 Sep 2016 - 10:44

Classic Dantonio game tomorrow night folks 3493939353

Spot on lebowski. Have a great feeling about tomorrow.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 16 Sep 2016 - 10:50

my family and I are really looking forward to it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 16 Sep 2016 - 10:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:my family and I are really looking forward to it.

Ain't it great how MSU sports brings us together Bob ? Meeting my bro in Chicago !
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 16 Sep 2016 - 11:02

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:my family and I are really looking forward to it.

Ain't it great how MSU sports brings us together Bob ? Meeting my bro in Chicago !
it is.. I think we'll take a little walk on the banks of the Red Cedar this afternoon to discuss the gameplan.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 16 Sep 2016 - 11:04

Remember when people said they had a good feeling about Alabama?

That's not going to happen this time... but it's going to be a tough game.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 16 Sep 2016 - 11:09

Rocinante wrote:Remember when people said they had a good feeling about Alabama?

Does the other team want to win too roc ?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 16 Sep 2016 - 11:14

Rocinante wrote:Remember when people said they had a good feeling about Alabama?

Does the other team want to win too roc ?

Maybe?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill Fri 16 Sep 2016 - 12:10

Who hacked into your username?
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill Fri 16 Sep 2016 - 12:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

it is.. I think we'll take a little walk on the banks of the Red Cedar this afternoon to discuss the gameplan.

And who hacked into your username?
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake Fri 16 Sep 2016 - 12:44

Who had a good feeling about Alabama? I thought everyone knew we were going to get destroyed in that game. I had a few friends buy tickets and I was like... that's the biggest waste of $1000+ I can imagine, enjoy ruining your own NYE by attending that slaughter.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri 16 Sep 2016 - 12:47

The_Dude wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

I only care about Michigan and white people

Fixed
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 16 Sep 2016 - 12:48

AnomanderRake wrote:

Who had a good feeling about Alabama? I thought everyone knew we were going to get destroyed in that game. I had a few friends buy tickets and I was like... that's the biggest waste of $1000+ I can imagine, enjoy ruining your own NYE by attending that slaughter.

OTPT was like "I've got a good feeling about this game guys..." Mostly I was making fun of him.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 16 Sep 2016 - 12:50

Rocinante wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:

OTPT was like "I've got a good feeling about this game guys..." Mostly I was making fun of him.

Hey - don't bring your bad vibes this way guy.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Fri 16 Sep 2016 - 13:02

Only full blown homers had that feeling. Cook with his injury plus a pro style offense is death vs Bama. You need a great OL and a stud dual threat QB like Clemson had last year to compete with Bama.

For as god as MSUs OL was on paper, our running game sucked balls last year. Injuries. But Kieler wasnt a good right tackle, and any weak leak on the OL gets exposed vs the top DLs.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sat 17 Sep 2016 - 0:27

Classic Roc taint kicking tomorrow night
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Sun 18 Sep 2016 - 2:46

Bump for the haters lol
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 18 Sep 2016 - 2:56

The_Dude wrote:Bump for the haters lol

Not going to let you play that game Dude.   I'll just point out the two sided part of you again, before you get banned for being, well you.  It's going to happen

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t12827p480-oh-shit-we-play-notre-dame-anyone-wanna-talk-about-it#338027
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun 18 Sep 2016 - 7:26

Bumo what? That Dantonio plays the underdog card so well? Do you think you've uncovered the ultra secret here or something?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Sun 18 Sep 2016 - 11:33

Wow, haters are mad.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 18 Sep 2016 - 15:04

The_Dude wrote:Wow, haters are mad.

Get over yourself Blanch er, I mean Dude. Stop saying two completely opposite things in two different threads like we all don't read the shit from one thread to the other and think you're a giant vagina.  Not mad, just think you're an ass.  You realize we read more than one thread right?  One you say we're going to be good and beat ND one you say you knew we sucked and weren't that good.  

I mean, you can do that shit, and you will continue to.  It will be you being you that gets you banned again, bringing up racist shit or something. .  So,   Dude on.... Dude on.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun 18 Sep 2016 - 16:21

I like your strategy. I'm gonna start doing the same thing. Saying we'll win in one thread and lose in another. Fucking brilliant.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun 18 Sep 2016 - 16:26

You're a hypocritical piece of shit.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 18 Sep 2016 - 17:19

props
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 18 Sep 2016 - 17:23

DWags wrote:

Not going to let you play that game Dude.   I'll just point out the two sided part of you again, before you get banned for being, well you.  It's going to happen

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t12827p480-oh-shit-we-play-notre-dame-anyone-wanna-talk-about-it#338027

The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria logic. hates tdude and other enemies more than they root for msu. can't enjoy the win because of it
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 18 Sep 2016 - 17:24

DWags wrote:

Get over yourself Blanch er, I mean Dude. Stop saying two completely opposite things in two different threads like we all don't read the shit from one thread to the other and think you're a giant vagina.  Not mad, just think you're an ass.  You realize we read more than one thread right?  One you say we're going to be good and beat ND one you say you knew we sucked and weren't that good.  

I mean, you can do that shit, and you will continue to.  It will be you being you that gets you banned again, bringing up racist shit or something. .  So,   Dude on.... Dude on.

Such a gsmer lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun 18 Sep 2016 - 17:27

One dipshit agreeing with the other. Shocking.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun 18 Sep 2016 - 17:28

Blanch32 wrote:

props

Do you two send naked pictures to each other? Seems like something you guys would do.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down