Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Tomorrow!

+2
Floyd Robertson
NigelUno
6 posters

Go down

Bolt Game Tomorrow!

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-01, 18:45

Been a long off season.

Too long.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bolt Re: Game Tomorrow!

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-09-01, 18:48

The extra month with no bowl has been like walking in death valley.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-01, 18:49

I've never been so neutral in my life.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-01, 19:04

DWags wrote:I've never been so neutral in my life.

Game Tomorrow! XcCcI
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-09-01, 22:22

Zzzzzz
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2017-09-01, 23:07

DWags wrote:I've never been so neutral in my life.
Yes, this. 
Although, I think it will feel good to tailgate tomorrow.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-09-01, 23:08

When we were bad, I'd get numb at games and just be clinical. If my kids were with me, I'd show them the defenses and what the idea of them were in my amatuer way. They'd call out some defenses as the game went on and it made the games more fun to be at. It was a defense mechanism as I lived MSU football so much I had to find ways to enjoy Ass whippings. My wife, god bless her, has a temper and she always gets frustrated. Best one still is when she yelled "why can't that fucker throw it to our guys like cousins did!?!?"

Then we got good. Found myself just following the ball during the games and watching them more clinically after. Now, I want to get excited. I'm really kind of nervous. I just want to be able to walk into games and know we'll be competitive. I'll enjoy the other stuff but shit, I don't want to roll back to the malaise we used to be in. I think next year is going to be good, but if we only win 5 or 6 it could slow next year down some. I'm too old for this shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-09-01, 23:10

DWags wrote:When we were bad, I'd get numb at games and just be clinical. If my kids were with me, I'd show them the defenses and what the idea of them were in my amatuer way. They'd call out some defenses as the game went on and it made the games more fun to be at.  It was a defense mechanism as I lived MSU football so much I had to find ways to enjoy Ass whippings.  My wife, god bless her, has a temper and she always gets frustrated.  Best one still is when she yelled "why can't that fucker throw it to our guys like cousins did!?!?"  

Then we got good. Found myself just following the ball during the games and watching them more clinically after.  Now, I want to get excited.  I'm really kind of nervous. I just want to be able to walk into games and know we'll be competitive.  I'll enjoy the other stuff but shit, I don't want to roll back to the malaise we used to be in.  I think next year is going to be good, but if we only win 5 or 6 it could slow next year down some.  I'm too old for this shit.
maxwell?

It's hard to believe that it was only two years ago we were walking into this first game of the year against a top 10 Oregon with confidence about it. Was that the first or second game? I think first. Whatever, you get it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-09-01, 23:25

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:When we were bad, I'd get numb at games and just be clinical. If my kids were with me, I'd show them the defenses and what the idea of them were in my amatuer way. They'd call out some defenses as the game went on and it made the games more fun to be at.  It was a defense mechanism as I lived MSU football so much I had to find ways to enjoy Ass whippings.  My wife, god bless her, has a temper and she always gets frustrated.  Best one still is when she yelled "why can't that fucker throw it to our guys like cousins did!?!?"  

Then we got good. Found myself just following the ball during the games and watching them more clinically after.  Now, I want to get excited.  I'm really kind of nervous. I just want to be able to walk into games and know we'll be competitive.  I'll enjoy the other stuff but shit, I don't want to roll back to the malaise we used to be in.  I think next year is going to be good, but if we only win 5 or 6 it could slow next year down some.  I'm too old for this shit.
maxwell?

It's hard to believe that it was only two years ago we were walking into this first game of the year against a top 10 Oregon with confidence about it. Was that the first or second game? I think first. Whatever, you get it.

Second. Played Western in the first game.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down