Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What should I do? I ate my lunch but I am still hungry

+6
Cameron
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
SeeRockCity
P Rob
TheReal_LWS
10 posters

Go down

What should I do? I ate my lunch but I am still hungry Empty What should I do? I ate my lunch but I am still hungry

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-16, 12:19

I hate when that happens. Occasionally on this low-carb diet you just don't get filled up on chicken and broccoli.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

What should I do? I ate my lunch but I am still hungry Empty Re: What should I do? I ate my lunch but I am still hungry

Post by P Rob 2016-09-16, 12:24

I would have a dolphin steak. MMMMMM dolphin. And wash it down with some Tab.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

What should I do? I ate my lunch but I am still hungry Empty Re: What should I do? I ate my lunch but I am still hungry

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-16, 12:25

P Rob wrote:I would have a dolphin steak. MMMMMM dolphin. And wash it down with some Tab.

Good idea. Between dolphin and whale meat I can never make up my mind!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-09-16, 12:26

Just wait. The feeling of hunger can take a while to dissipate when eating sensibly and not stuffing yourself. Just wait, and drink some water.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-09-16, 12:27

There's a taco truck on every corner, go find one.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-09-16, 12:29

Just housed a large caesar with chicken. Bought a rotisserie and sliced off one of the tittays and put that on top. Some vinaigrette dressing. Good. you lie. Very full.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-16, 12:30

SeeRockCity wrote:Just wait. The feeling of hunger can take a while to dissipate when eating sensibly and not stuffing yourself. Just wait, and drink some water.

Yeah. That's what I'll do. I'll slam a protein drink if that doesn't work.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-16, 12:31

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Just housed a large caesar with chicken. Bought a rotisserie and sliced off one of the tittays and put that on top. Some vinaigrette dressing. Good. you lie. Very full.

You WFH, right? How do you not snack all day doing that?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-09-16, 12:31

I hate LWS.

Last edited by WhiteBoyHatcher on 2016-09-16, 12:32; edited 1 time in total
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-16, 12:31

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:tSwill twitter pitched Graham Couch but it does not look as though he has responded.

@SpartanSwillMSU
@Graham_Couch Graham it appears @JRoseWXYZ has partnered up with @JimComparoni and Rivals. Would you be up for a similar role at tSwill?

Spartan Swill
‏@SpartanSwillMSU
@Graham_Couch We can't really pay you but we do have a sweet pick em contest.

Uh, wrong thread.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-09-16, 12:33

TheReal_LWS wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Just housed a large caesar with chicken. Bought a rotisserie and sliced off one of the tittays and put that on top. Some vinaigrette dressing. Good. you lie. Very full.

I'm busy. And if I have free time I go to the gym. Also my office is in the basement, away from the kitchen.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-16, 12:34

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

I'm busy. And if I have free time I go to the gym. Also my office is in the basement, away from the kitchen.

Free time? What is that?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-09-16, 12:43

If years of owning dogs has taught me anything, it's that if you eat your meal and you're still hungry, you go find someone smaller and weaker than you, and you eat what's left of theirs.

Now, the average dog is much smarter than you, but I think that you can still accomplish this. Fat children are the best targets, they're slow as shit and they've usually at least got some candy in their pockets.

Go get 'em boy!
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-16, 12:53

By any chance do you write email letters for a Nigerian Prince?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-16, 12:58

tGreenWay wrote:

By any chance do you write email letters for a Nigerian Prince?

lol!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-16, 13:33

You gotta gun in your truck right? Go kill something.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-16, 13:35

Go back to Whole Foods and get more food.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-16, 13:55

Nordic wrote:You gotta gun in your truck right? Go kill something.

You win the internets!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-09-16, 15:45

Add some fat, eg, avocado or almonds. And drink more water. In fact, borrow Bobs gallon jug and tote that around for a while.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down