Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GnR fans, interesting article about cutting Use Your Illusion 1 and 2 down to a single disc

2 posters

Go down

GnR fans, interesting article about cutting Use Your Illusion 1 and 2 down to a single disc Empty GnR fans, interesting article about cutting Use Your Illusion 1 and 2 down to a single disc

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-16, 12:49

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/guns-n-roses-use-your-illusion-cut-in-half/

This is harder than it sounds! A disc can hold 76 minutes right? And there are over 150 minutes of music between the two discs.

I'll post mine after I give it some thought.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

GnR fans, interesting article about cutting Use Your Illusion 1 and 2 down to a single disc Empty Re: GnR fans, interesting article about cutting Use Your Illusion 1 and 2 down to a single disc

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-16, 12:51

By the way, tomorrow marks the 25th anniversary of Use Your Illusion's release.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

GnR fans, interesting article about cutting Use Your Illusion 1 and 2 down to a single disc Empty Re: GnR fans, interesting article about cutting Use Your Illusion 1 and 2 down to a single disc

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-16, 13:11

Pretty difficult. I settled on this:

1. Double Talkin Jive
2. Dust n Bones
3. Don't Cry (orig)
4. Perfect Crime
5. You Ain't The First
6. Bad Obsession
7. November Rain
8. Bad Apples
9. Dead Horse
10. Civil War
11. 14 Years
12. Yesterdays
13. Pretty Tied Up
14. Estranged
15. You Could Be Mine

Breakdown from UYI 2 was my last cut. I didn't add up the lengths here to see if it would fit, the tact I took was that there are 30 tracks total between the two discs, so I just cut it half. I left the order the same except Double Talkin' Jive which seems like a perfect track to start out with.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-16, 13:18

Are you perpetually stuck in the 90's?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down