Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Wednesday moral dilemma

3 posters

Go down

My Wednesday moral dilemma Empty My Wednesday moral dilemma

Post by tGreenWay Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:52 pm

On Wednesday morning, I was due to have a guy in to take a look at my sewer line from the floor drain to the road. The night before, I had prepared and eaten a curry shrimp dinner that was outstanding, as usual, but had a stronger effect on my own internal plumbing than I'd anticipated. Bodily functions being what they are, I felt the need to drop a load only several minutes before the guy was expected to arrive.
What to do? Hold it in and be uncomfortable for some unknown period of time? Hurry up and punch it out so I'd be ready to answer the door? Take my time and let nature decide how long the man waits in his truck before getting my call clearing the way?
Remember, he was entering my home to take a peek at my doody pipe, and if I pooped before he got there, he'd see a fresh one, probably steamy and intact, right there waiting for him the moment the camera hit the drain--which I decided was the best way of saying good morning, so I dumped what seemed like a truckload of my finest fertilizer (excluding what jets out of my tiny manhood) and waited for a compliment. I was so very proud of my work.
Now, he went about his job and I went about mine upstairs, but later, after I paid him and we said our goodbyes, he shook my hand and I could see envy on his face and a twinkle in his eyes. He thanked me. And I knew why. It was clear he appreciated my business.

You're welcome, sewer camera man. You are welcome.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

My Wednesday moral dilemma Empty Re: My Wednesday moral dilemma

Post by TheReal_LWS Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:55 pm

lol!

You did the right thing.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:00 pm

After this thread, you can be doing no better than 8.5 out of 10.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:26 pm

Cameron wrote:After this thread, you can be doing no better than 8.5 out of 10.

This thread alone got me Tanner and his minions, I promise you. My people tell me my numbers are yuge, and believe me, I have the best people, and they tell me with this thread, my numbers are going to be great, trust me. And people are going to be talking about this thread, and some people say this is already one of the all time great threads, believe me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down