Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess the Game Where Terry Jump Passes Us To Greatness

+7
tGreenWay
Vlad
DWags
Turtleneck
CORNER BLITZ
Floyd Robertson
Clarett's Folly
11 posters

Go down

Guess the Game Where Terry Jump Passes Us To Greatness Empty Guess the Game Where Terry Jump Passes Us To Greatness

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-09-18, 08:49

"Whenever Damian Terry comes in everyone in the stadium knows it's going to be a QB run."
You've heard it. Hell, after last night you've probably said it. And you're right, when Terry is in the game it's definitely a QB run... Until it isn't.
One of these games Terry is going to enter the game at QB, Spartan nation will let out a collective groan for the QB run that is about to be stuffed for a minimal gain, after the snap the play will unfold just as expected until Terry pulls back at the last second, to a collective gasp from Spartan fans everywhere, lets fly a pass down the middle of the field to a wide open receiver streaking downfield.
Guess the game when it happens.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Guess the Game Where Terry Jump Passes Us To Greatness Empty Re: Guess the Game Where Terry Jump Passes Us To Greatness

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-09-18, 08:52

u of m
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Guess the Game Where Terry Jump Passes Us To Greatness Empty Re: Guess the Game Where Terry Jump Passes Us To Greatness

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-09-18, 09:21

Ohio state and it will be laughably predictable when it's used
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-18, 09:29

Now everybody knows it is coming because of tSwill's big mouth.

Thanks, Obama.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-18, 09:31

Rosebowl while going out of bounds next year to Hunter Rison.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-09-18, 09:33

The Dude will be shouting this from the internet rooftops for the next three weeks.
And I say we bust this out versus Maryland.

Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-09-18, 09:37

I don't think it's ever going to happen. I think he's going to use up his entire eligibility just running to the right. Heck, I don't even think he's going to go left at any point. Only right.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-18, 10:04

Clarett's Folly wrote:"Whenever Damian Terry comes in everyone in the stadium knows it's going to be a QB run."
You've heard it. Hell, after last night you've probably said it. And you're right, when Terry is in the game it's definitely a QB run... Until it isn't.
One of these games Terry is going to enter the game at QB, Spartan nation will let out a collective groan for the QB run that is about to be stuffed for a minimal gain, after the snap the play will unfold just as expected until Terry pulls back at the last second, to a collective gasp from Spartan fans everywhere, lets fly a pass down the middle of the field to a wide open receiver streaking downfield.
Guess the game when it happens.

You know that occurred to me last night after I typed that.....that CoachD is running a longCon here. And someday Terry is going to drop back and throw a bomb. So I don't doubt your premise at all or CoachD.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-18, 17:11

Probably true, but IIRC, of the few passes Terry has thrown, I don't recall being impressed. His read of the hole yesterday wasn't inspiring. In short, my completely uneducated impression is he's just going through the motions and doesn't seem focused on execution. Or maybe he's completely focused on execution to the point it slows him down and he's not capable of reacting to the take advantage of the way the play unfolds. Yeah, that's it, I like that second scenario better.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-18, 17:13

tGreenWay wrote:Probably true, but IIRC, of the few passes Terry has thrown, I don't recall being impressed. His read of the hole yesterday wasn't inspiring. In short, my completely uneducated impression is he's just going through the motions and doesn't seem focused on execution. Or maybe he's completely focused on execution to the point it slows him down and he's not capable of reacting to the take advantage of the way the play unfolds.  Yeah, that's it, I like that second scenario better.

It is not his job to impress you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-18, 17:18

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Probably true, but IIRC, of the few passes Terry has thrown, I don't recall being impressed. His read of the hole yesterday wasn't inspiring. In short, my completely uneducated impression is he's just going through the motions and doesn't seem focused on execution. Or maybe he's completely focused on execution to the point it slows him down and he's not capable of reacting to the take advantage of the way the play unfolds.  Yeah, that's it, I like that second scenario better.

Don't talk to me like that, assface, I don't work for you yet.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-18, 17:46

Turtleneck wrote:

That's a 2-10 level exuse right there.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-18, 17:47

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Let's hear some 6-6 level excuses.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-09-18, 18:59

UofM or OSU if the situation is just right...

But agree, there is no other reason they continue to do this. There just can't be.... can there?
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill 2016-09-18, 21:14

Too late. That ship has sailed because coach has run him so much without success teams will be expecting something different.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-18, 21:15

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Let's hear some 6-6 level excuses.

6-6 teams don't make excuses. They just shrug their shoulders and hope they can win next week.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-18, 21:16

So overconfident
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-09-18, 21:34

Has to be the long con with Terry. At some point he must throw.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-18, 21:36

The_Dude wrote:Has to be the long con with Terry. At some point he must throw.

Hot take. So hot.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-18, 21:39

Nobody got my hunter Rison reference.

Jump pass on the side line.... rose bowl....

Forget it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-09-18, 21:43

DWags wrote:Nobody got my hunter Rison reference.

Jump pass on the side line.... rose bowl.....

Forget it.
Guess the Game Where Terry Jump Passes Us To Greatness I+get+it
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-18, 21:50

Clarett's Folly wrote:

Jump pass on the side line.... rose bowl......

Forget it.
Guess the Game Where Terry Jump Passes Us To Greatness I+get+it

You're mean. We are supposed to laugh at his jokes so he will feel good about himself.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-09-18, 22:14

Turtleneck wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Has to be the long con with Terry. At some point he must throw.

Hot take. So hot.

Played
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill 2016-09-19, 11:53

Jump pass on the side line.... rose bowl.....

Forget it.

We got it the first time.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down