Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it fair to say izzo has willed msu to athletic greatness?

5 posters

Go down

Is it fair to say izzo has willed msu to athletic greatness? Empty Is it fair to say izzo has willed msu to athletic greatness?

Post by Blanch32 Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 18:30

Methinks so. Will. Sheer will.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is it fair to say izzo has willed msu to athletic greatness? Empty Re: Is it fair to say izzo has willed msu to athletic greatness?

Post by steveschneider Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 19:36

How does Izzo inspire you?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Is it fair to say izzo has willed msu to athletic greatness? Empty Re: Is it fair to say izzo has willed msu to athletic greatness?

Post by DWags Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 19:59

Hasn't Blanche been a big Izzo critic? Admittedly I usually just skim his stuff so I could be wrong.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 20:02

Yes, because Izzo isn't just a basketball coach. He's been involved with more than a basketball coach ever gets involved with at a university. It was nice having him involved in the football coaching search so we ended up with Dantonio and not another JLS, Bobby, etc.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 20:03

DWags wrote:Hasn't Blanche been a big Izzo critic?  Admittedly I usually  just skim his stuff so I could be wrong.
Doesn't blanch typically just say don't recruit one dimensional guys like Kaminski, Byrd, Guana, etc? He's spot on with that.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 20:17

Giant Moose wrote:
DWags wrote:Hasn't Blanche been a big Izzo critic?  Admittedly I usually  just skim his stuff so I could be wrong.
Doesn't blanch typically just say don't recruit one dimensional guys like Kaminski, Byrd, Guana, etc? He's spot on with that.

I just said I really don't pay much attention. I've always thought Izzo was a genius though. I've been made fun of for saying so.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 20:59

DWags wrote:Hasn't Blanche been a big Izzo critic? Admittedly I usually just skim his stuff so I could be wrong.

Someone has to.....look izzo sees the same things I do, but has the balls of steel to hold off as long as humanly possible... And even then sometimes too long.

I called this final four don't forget. My prediction super passed anyone else on this board especially the blowars
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 21:01

Giant Moose wrote:Yes, because Izzo isn't just a basketball coach. He's been involved with more than a basketball coach ever gets involved with at a university. It was nice having him involved in the football coaching search so we ended up with Dantonio and not another JLS, Bobby, etc.

That and isn't all completely about basketball court team wins. 2011 would have been another ff with Allen and lucious let's not forget
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 9 Jul 2015 - 21:03

Giant Moose wrote:

I'll admit the new crop of white kids terrify me. Let's hope they instead are a talented version of bograkos and Thornton. Fingers crossed
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 10 Jul 2015 - 8:01

Izzo has not only willed MSU to athletic greatness..

he has made me a better person, a better husband and a better father. I only hope one day I can shake his hand and tell him exactly what basketball means to me.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri 10 Jul 2015 - 8:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Izzo has not only willed MSU to athletic greatness..

he has made me a better person, a better husband and a better father. I only hope one day I can shake his hand and tell him exactly what basketball means to me.
I would have thought for sure that Johnny Spirit would have met Izzo before.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down