Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSU building playoff contender in supposed down year

+3
Nordic
The_Dude
CORNER BLITZ
7 posters

Go down

MSU building playoff contender in supposed down year Empty MSU building playoff contender in supposed down year

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-09-20, 17:52

http://www.campusrush.com/michigan-state-spartans-mark-dantonio-contender-2010387502.html
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

MSU building playoff contender in supposed down year Empty Re: MSU building playoff contender in supposed down year

Post by The_Dude 2016-09-20, 19:50

Hmmmmmmmm
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

MSU building playoff contender in supposed down year Empty Re: MSU building playoff contender in supposed down year

Post by Nordic 2016-09-20, 20:37

Ummmm... yeah... let's slow down a little bit there Brian
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-20, 20:37

2-10

Now let's get back to Greenway's bird problem. Thanks.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-09-20, 20:49

Nordic wrote:Ummmm... yeah... let's slow down a little bit there Brian

I wouldn't say the headline exactly matches the article, as someone else writes them for clicks, but overall a good piece

Mostly that MSU isn't just a flash in the pan and will always be solid under Dantonio
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-09-20, 21:11

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
Nordic wrote:Ummmm... yeah... let's slow down a little bit there Brian

I wouldn't say the headline exactly matches the article, as someone else writes them for clicks, but overall a good piece

Mostly that MSU isn't just a flash in the pan and will always be solid under Dantonio

Anyone who doesn't realize we are more than a flash in the pan is stupid. Flash in pan was Beilein and his few good years.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-09-20, 21:11

The_Dude wrote:Hmmmmmmmm

derp
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-20, 21:12

The_Dude wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:

Anyone who doesn't realize we are more than a flash in the pan is stupid. Flash in pan was Beilein and his few good years.

We? Yeah, tSwill is not going to last another year. Definite flash in the pan.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-09-20, 21:20

Turtleneck wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

People will probably just post less and less until the board fades away. Same dozen people saying the same shit over and over.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-09-20, 21:24

The_Dude wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

People will probably just post less and less until the board fades away. Same dozen people saying the same shit over and over.

Irony at its finest.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-20, 21:26

People have been saying the swill will die for what 2 years now?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-20, 21:28

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:People have been saying the swill will die for what 2 years now?

We were a flash in the pan. I do not know who are Trey Burke was, but he is gone now. Then we pinned our hopes on a German. Not sure that is working out.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-21, 08:13

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:People have been saying the swill will die for what 2 years now?

We were a flash in the pan. I do not know who are Trey Burke was, but he is gone now. Then we pinned our hopes on a German. Not sure that is working out.

Is Dude the German? Can I be Brent Petway? I wanna be numba one.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-21, 08:33

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Is Dude the German? Can I be Brent Petway? I wanna be numba one.

OTPT is Petway.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down