Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Bill Belichick the greatest coach ever regardless of sport or level?

+5
TheReal_LWS
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
DWags
9 posters

Go down

Is Bill Belichick the greatest coach ever regardless of sport or level?  Empty Is Bill Belichick the greatest coach ever regardless of sport or level?

Post by DWags 9/23/2016, 7:09 am

I say yes. Discuss.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is Bill Belichick the greatest coach ever regardless of sport or level?  Empty Re: Is Bill Belichick the greatest coach ever regardless of sport or level?

Post by Turtleneck 9/23/2016, 7:19 am

Do you think he is a witch?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is Bill Belichick the greatest coach ever regardless of sport or level?  Empty Re: Is Bill Belichick the greatest coach ever regardless of sport or level?

Post by DWags 9/23/2016, 7:21 am

Turtleneck wrote:Do you think he is a witch?

No.

Warlock.

Dumb ass. Know the difference.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 9/23/2016, 7:41 am

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Do you think he is a witch?

No.

Warlock.

I don't know the difference because I talk to women.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 9/23/2016, 8:00 am

tie between Izzo and Dantonio.

GO GREEN!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 9/23/2016, 8:31 am

gHost Spartan wrote:Saban.

Belichek is a cheater, it's that simple. Just think of all the other shit the Pats have gotten away with without being caught.

I'm gonna pump the brakes on Saban. Dude couldn't win in the NFL. Pete Carroll maybe? Although he was shady as fuck at USC. I dunno.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 9/23/2016, 9:05 am

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

No.

Warlock.

I don't know the difference because I talk to women.

No you don't. Ordering from McDonalds doesn't count.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 9/23/2016, 9:06 am

Belichek is a cheater, it's that simple. Just think of all the other shit the Pats have gotten away with without being caught.

So you think Bama is clean?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 9/23/2016, 9:09 am

Tie between Izzo and Coach D. LOCK THIS!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 9/23/2016, 9:15 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I'm gonna pump the brakes on Saban. Dude couldn't win in the NFL. Pete Carroll maybe? Although he was shady as fuck at USC. I dunno.

Not sure a 2 year stint with Miami defines Saban.

Belichek got fired by Cleveland after 5 years.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 9/23/2016, 9:23 am

gHost Spartan wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

What does that mean? Some guys aren't cut out for the NFL.

If they aren't cut out for the NFL then I wouldn't consider them the best coach of all time. My rules.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 9/23/2016, 9:24 am

NigelUno wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Fair enough, but I'm still sticking with he never did win there, regardless of the sample size.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 9/23/2016, 9:27 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Who says Belichek could make it in college?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 9/23/2016, 9:30 am

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

And........BOOM goes the dynamite!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 9/23/2016, 9:40 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Fair enough, but I'm still sticking with he never did win there, regardless of the sample size.

He did win there. He was 9-7 his first year.

And, his record against Belichick was 2-2.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 9/23/2016, 9:47 am

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I have no idea why you quoted me.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 9/23/2016, 9:48 am

NigelUno wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

He did win there.  He was 9-7 his first year.

And Bobby Williams won at MSU. He was 2-0 in bowl games.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 9/23/2016, 10:10 am

I thought the answer to this question was always Harbaugh.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 9/23/2016, 10:18 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

He did win there.  He was 9-7 his first year.

Not sure comparing Saban to Bobby makes you look very bright.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 9/23/2016, 10:23 am

NigelUno wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Could you show me where I compared the two. Thanks in advance.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 9/23/2016, 10:35 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Sure. It's a couple of posts up. I was talking about Saban and then you talked about Bobby. Need a link? Or can you just scroll?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 9/23/2016, 10:37 am

NigelUno wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Sure.  It's a couple of posts up.  I was talking about Saban and then you talked about Bobby.  Need a link?  Or can you just scroll?  

I think your pretty dumb if you came to that conclusion. Sorry about your low IQ.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 9/23/2016, 10:38 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Better coach?

Harbaugh or Dantonio?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 9/23/2016, 10:40 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Sure.  It's a couple of posts up.  I was talking about Saban and then you talked about Bobby.  Need a link?  Or can you just scroll?  

I think your pretty dumb if you came to that conclusion. Sorry about your low IQ.

So, you weren't comparing Saban at Miami with Bobby at MSU...when you compared Saban at Miami with Bobby at MSU.

Got it.

Thanks for clarifying.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 9/23/2016, 10:45 am

NigelUno wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

So, you weren't comparing Saban at Miami with Bobby at MSU...when you compared Saban at Miami with Bobby at MSU.

Got it.

Thanks for clarifying.  

If you could quote my words where I compared Bobby Williams to Nick Saban that would be great. As far as I can tell all I said was Bobby Williams won games. 2-0 in bowl games to be exact.

Again, I'm sorry you have a low mental capacity. I'll try to remember that for you moving forward. Small words. Simple logic. Stuff like that.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 9/23/2016, 10:47 am

Saban went to the NFL where there is a level playing field and got ran off with his tail between his legs.

Saban is a beast as a top Southern school where he can operate in the gray area and basically cheat. He has an ungodly amount of assistants on his staff and cuts players every year that are on schollie.

Same with Calipari and UK. Put Cal or Saban at a mid tier school and I don think they win big.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 9/23/2016, 10:55 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Got it.

Thanks for clarifying.  

If you could quote my words where I compared Bobby Williams to Nick Saban that would be great. As far as I can tell all I said was Bobby Williams won games. 2-0 in bowl games to be exact.

Again, I'm sorry you have a low mental capacity. I'll try to remember that for you moving forward. Small words. Simple logic. Stuff like that.

Got it already bro.

You weren't comparing Bobby with Saban...when you compared Bobby with Saban.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 9/23/2016, 10:58 am

NigelUno wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Got it already bro.

You sure like getting the last word in don't you? Since you can't show me where I compared the two in a quote I'm going to assume you are in some sort of altered state and cannot continue this discussion. Good luck in your future insane ramblings.  Is Bill Belichick the greatest coach ever regardless of sport or level?  1f44d
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/23/2016, 11:10 am

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I think he could now because he could recruit at a high level on reputation. How would he have done had he been hired as a college coach after the Cleveland job? We'll never know but that's the real question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 9/23/2016, 11:31 am

NFL - Belichick
NHL - Scotty B
NBA - Phil or Popp
MLB - Torre or LaRussa
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/23/2016, 11:50 am

Death Roe wrote:NFL - Belichick
NHL - Scotty B
NBA - Phil or Popp
MLB - Torre or LaRussa

Is that in the last 30-40 years or in history?

If it's history the only one I can agree with is Scotty B.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 9/23/2016, 12:10 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Got it already bro.

You sure like getting the last word in don't you? Since you can't show me where I compared the two in a quote I'm going to assume you are in some sort of altered state and cannot continue this discussion. Good luck in your future insane ramblings.  Is Bill Belichick the greatest coach ever regardless of sport or level?  1f44d

Dude. Stop responding to me. Please.

You didn't compare Bobby with Saban...when you compared Bobby with Saban.

I got it.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 9/23/2016, 1:16 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Dude.  Stop responding to me.  Please.  

You didn't compare Bobby with Saban...when you compared Bobby with Saban.

I got it.

Dude, I get it. You have a mental problem with needing to have the last word. I feel sorry for you. 

As soon as you can provide a quote or link to where I compared the two maybe we can move on. But since you can't I guess we're destined to respond to each other here forever like you do with your other obsessions on this board.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 9/23/2016, 1:22 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:

You said no to Saban because he didn't make it in 2 years at the NFL level. How would anyone know that BBs coaching could work with college kids? With recruiting? With NCAA rules("ish" depending on where he coaches)?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 9/23/2016, 1:27 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You said no to Saban because he didn't make it in 2 years at the NFL level. How would anyone know that BBs coaching could work with college kids? With recruiting? With NCAA rules("ish" depending on where he coaches)?

OK I'm following now. Good point.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 9/23/2016, 1:39 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Add a bouncing ball.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 9/23/2016, 2:22 pm

Is Nigel the greatest troll in trolling history? Wait for the pole..
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down