Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FTR, this is what Tom Izzo had to coach against. Best damn coach in America in my book, regardless of sport

2 posters

Go down

FTR, this is what Tom Izzo had to coach against.   Best damn coach in America in my book, regardless of sport Empty FTR, this is what Tom Izzo had to coach against. Best damn coach in America in my book, regardless of sport

Post by DWags Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:59 pm

He was raised proper. I would bet a good portion of money that Izzo has never been involved in dirty shit. I can't imagine how pissed he is when he loses someone who he's spent weeks, months, years recruiting and doing it the right way, then at the very end some chicago street agent or some other scumbag from Adidas or Nike come in and say he's some money how about playing here and poof, it's gone. So, he puts his head down and keeps working.

I don't know, maybe I'm just way Naive to think he's not dirty. But I'd be shocked if any stories came out that he's done more than just helped somebody out with a quick hundred here or there.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

FTR, this is what Tom Izzo had to coach against.   Best damn coach in America in my book, regardless of sport Empty Re: FTR, this is what Tom Izzo had to coach against. Best damn coach in America in my book, regardless of sport

Post by InTenSity Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:02 pm

We're a Nike school. I'm not sure we're squeaky clean, but I don't think we pay very well. Maybe something is promised after basketball. I really don't know. There's no way were clean, but there's also no way we're paying anyone 6 figures to come to school.
Or MSU plays it as clean as possible, because they know that even one rumor of impropriety and those fuckers to the east will be all over our asses, reporting that shit to someone.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down