Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to remember the last time O'Conner hit a receiver in the numbers

+3
DWags
Heat Miser
kingstonlake
7 posters

Go down

Trying to remember the last time O'Conner hit a receiver in the numbers Empty Trying to remember the last time O'Conner hit a receiver in the numbers

Post by kingstonlake 2016-09-24, 14:54

Somebody help me. Seems wildly inaccurate recently.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Trying to remember the last time O'Conner hit a receiver in the numbers Empty Re: Trying to remember the last time O'Conner hit a receiver in the numbers

Post by Heat Miser 2016-09-24, 15:06

Hope he just had a bad day because if that's the real TOC we're in big trouble.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Trying to remember the last time O'Conner hit a receiver in the numbers Empty Re: Trying to remember the last time O'Conner hit a receiver in the numbers

Post by DWags 2016-09-24, 15:07

The next time will be the first time.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-09-24, 15:09

Help us deWeaver you're our only hope.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-09-24, 15:14

I think it's too early to go with Lewerke but it's not unprecedented. One would only have to look at the other side of the ball.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-24, 15:24

Floyd Robertson wrote:Help us deWeaver you're our only hope.

When he becomes the starter you and all of Spartan Nation will know we're within 24 months of a National Title. Wager accordingly.

I've been saying this since he committed here and I still believe it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-09-24, 15:28

LooseGoose wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Help us deWeaver you're our only hope.

When he becomes the starter you and all of Spartan Nation will know we're within 24 months of a National Title. Wager accordingly.

I've been saying this since he committed here and I still believe it.

FTR, my tongue-in-cheek post was only in response to Lewerke's INT. I think BL is the next guy up if O'Connor is stinking it up at halftime next week.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-09-24, 15:45

People are saying he had a bad day, but did he look any different last week? Corely bailed him out on one touchdown abd he missed at least 3 receivers forcing them to stop, dive, or come back for the ball when catching on stride would've resulted in long gains. Wisconsin is just better at football than Notre Dame
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-09-24, 15:46

SeeRockCity wrote:People are saying he had a bad day, but did he look any different last week? Corely bailed him out on one touchdown abd he missed at least 3 receivers forcing them to stop, dive, or come back for the ball when catching on stride would've resulted in long gains. Wisconsin is just better at football than Notre Dame

Everyone looked bad today
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-09-24, 17:01

Bubble screen to RJ....1st play vs. Furman....lock the thread
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down