Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry, Bob. Clinton Won The Debate

+8
The_Dude
Other Teams Pursuing That
SomeFanName
Travis of the Cosmos
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
TheReal_LWS
NigelUno
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sorry, Bob.  Clinton Won The Debate - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorry, Bob. Clinton Won The Debate

Post by Blanch32 2016-09-27, 16:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:In trumps defense Bob he was getting beaten pretty badly and didn't get frustrated and punch Clinton. Pretty presidential right there if you ask me.
Sorry, Bob.  Clinton Won The Debate - Page 2 502811600

I didn't watch it (obviously) but I read a few things this morning. Sounds like Cheeto Hitler was on the verge of blowing a gasket the entire time. How dare a lowly female pretend that she is remotely qualified for something besides cooking or housekeeping?

Yea
...you didn't watch it. lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Sorry, Bob.  Clinton Won The Debate - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorry, Bob. Clinton Won The Debate

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-09-27, 17:45

I didn't know Bob Dole was in last night's debate.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-27, 19:56

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Sorry, Bob.  Clinton Won The Debate - Page 2 502811600

I didn't watch it (obviously) but I read a few things this morning. Sounds like Cheeto Hitler was on the verge of blowing a gasket the entire time. How dare a lowly female pretend that she is remotely qualified for something besides cooking or housekeeping?

Yea
...you didn't watch it. lol

Hadn't you noticed that Bob has no interest in politics? He's on a level far above that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-28, 08:24

I'm interested from an entertainment standpoint. My happiness just doesn't depend on it.

You should try that sometime. Might make you a little less miserable.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-09-28, 08:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm interested from an entertainment standpoint. My happiness just doesn't depend on it.

You should try that sometime. Might make you a little less miserable.

I tuned in for the entertainment value, but it got boring pretty quick and I switched back and forth with the Falcons-Saints game. Plus Mr. Sniffles was getting on my nerves.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-28, 08:32

I can't quote for whatever reason (hello from the F concourse of Hartsfield, by the way) - but it's likely either Trump's drug use or something he contracted from a prostitute.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-09-28, 08:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I can't quote for whatever reason (hello from the F concourse of Hartsfield, by the way) - but it's likely either Trump's drug use or something he contracted from a prostitute.

Flying international? Are you leaving the country before Trump gets elected?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-28, 08:45

Exploring my options
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-09-28, 09:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Exploring my options

Thoughts and prayers with you during this difficult time
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-28, 09:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Exploring my options

Your best bet would be to find somewhere without internet, then you won't need to interact with lesser beings.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-28, 11:12

Heather MacDonald at City Journal blasts away at Clinton’s assertion that “implicit bias” exists in our criminal justice system and is somehow inspiring police officers to randomly gun down innocent black men:

Clinton reiterated her call for “implicit-bias” training for officers. The premise of such training is that police officers are shooting black males out of such bias. Yet,four studies have come out this year alone that demolish this charge. They show that if there is bias among police officers in their shooting decisions, it works in favor of blacks and against whites. “Implicit-bias” training, based on a lie, is a grotesque waste of resources at a time when officers are desperate for more hands-on tactical training that will help them make those crucial shoot/don’t shoot decisions in the field, or avoid being put into such an excruciating situation in the first place.

But, on closer parsing of her remarkable statement, it’s important to note that she made much more than an accusation in this pandering response to Holt, she made an admission.

Lester, I think implicit bias is a problem for everyone… I think we need all of us to be asking ourselves hard questions about, you know, why am I feeling this way.

She’s including herself in these sweeping generalizations.

She is, after all, the person who referred to young black men as “super predators,” that she intended to “bring to heel” isn’t she?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-09-28, 11:28

Isn't that a good thing if somebody acknowledges that things need to change and that need includes themselves?
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-09-28, 11:33

After all the build up, what a non event the debates were. Boring. Sleep Sleep
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-09-28, 12:35

The_Dude wrote:After all the build up, what a non event the debates were. Boring. Sleep Sleep

What did you expect a political debate to be? A reality show? I mean, I get that you think that a reality star is a good choice for president, but were you hoping for punches to be thrown?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-28, 12:45

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
The_Dude wrote:After all the build up, what a non event the debates were. Boring. Sleep Sleep

What did you expect a political debate to be? A reality show? I mean, I get that you think that a reality star is a good choice for president, but were you hoping for punches to be thrown?

They were during the Republican debates.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-09-28, 12:56

DWags wrote:

They were during the Republican debates.

How big are your hands wags?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-09-28, 13:15

I watched maybe a total of 10 minutes.

Yawn

If you were voting for Trump, you still are. If you were voting for Clinton, you still are. Seemed like minimal movement with the undecideds.

Election night will be a battle. See you then!
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-09-28, 13:19

The_Dude wrote:

Yawn

If you were voting for Trump, you still are. If you were voting for Clinton, you still are. Seemed like minimal movement with the undecideds.

I really doubt that you're going to not post between now and then.

Also, it's not really a battle guy since it's already decided at that point. Mostly just waiting really
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-09-28, 13:22

The_Dude wrote:

Yawn

Also, it's not really a battle guy since it's already decided at that point. Mostly just waiting really

Hmm, I dont think so. Trump has appeal to non political people and enthusiasm for Clinton among her base and minorities is a lot lower than it was with Barry.

I consider Trump an underdog, but not a huge one. The fact that Dem strongholds are in play says a lot.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-28, 13:24

SSSSSSSSSSSNNNNNIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-09-28, 13:46

The_Dude wrote:

Hmm, I dont think so. Trump has appeal to non political people and enthusiasm for Clinton among her base and minorities is a lot lower than it was with Barry.

I consider Trump an underdog, but not a huge one. The fact that Dem strongholds are in play says a lot.

I don't think you understand what I meant
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-09-28, 13:56

The_Dude wrote:

I don't think you understand what I meant

Sorry, Bob.  Clinton Won The Debate - Page 2 9k=
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2