Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Trump Adviser Giuliani: I Wouldn't Do Another Debate

+2
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
6 posters

Go down

Top Trump Adviser Giuliani: I Wouldn't Do Another Debate  Empty Top Trump Adviser Giuliani: I Wouldn't Do Another Debate

Post by NigelUno 2016-09-27, 10:55

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/top-trump-adviser-giuliani-i-wouldnt-do-another-debate/ar-BBwGzOu?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

lol!

"If I were Donald Trump I wouldn't participate in another debate unless I was promised that a journalist would act like a journalist and not an incorrect, ignorant fact checker," Rudy Giuliani said after Monday's debate between Trump and Hillary Clinton.

While Giuliani lashed out at NBC News' Lester Holt, who moderated the event, Trump said he "felt [Holt] was fine."

Giuliani added: "I did not say what I'm advising, I'm saying what I would do. Whatever advice I give to Donald Trump, I'll give to Donald Trump."

Last edited by NigelUno on 2016-09-27, 10:59; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Top Trump Adviser Giuliani: I Wouldn't Do Another Debate  Empty Re: Top Trump Adviser Giuliani: I Wouldn't Do Another Debate

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-27, 10:56

so Cheeto Hitler can take on ISIS but not the mean 'ol mainstream media that's done nothing but fawn over him and give him free publicity for the better part of the last 18 months..

poor Cheeto.. gettin' picked on.... No Top Trump Adviser Giuliani: I Wouldn't Do Another Debate  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Top Trump Adviser Giuliani: I Wouldn't Do Another Debate  Empty Re: Top Trump Adviser Giuliani: I Wouldn't Do Another Debate

Post by P Rob 2016-09-27, 12:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:so Cheeto Hitler can take on ISIS but not the mean 'ol mainstream media that's done nothing but fawn over him and give him free publicity for the better part of the last 18 months..

poor Cheeto.. gettin' picked on.....No Top Trump Adviser Giuliani: I Wouldn't Do Another Debate  502811600

Cheeto? You're referring to his skin tone?

Bob, you have so many problems with people of other races its deplorable. Why are you so incredibly racist? It's really not cool, man.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-09-27, 12:42

Rudy was an awesome mayor for American's largest city. Made it one of the safest biggest cities in the world. A left wing nutjob gets in a undoes all of it, NYC literally becomes a cesspool overnight. Neutral
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-27, 12:52

P Rob wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:so Cheeto Hitler can take on ISIS but not the mean 'ol mainstream media that's done nothing but fawn over him and give him free publicity for the better part of the last 18 months..

poor Cheeto.. gettin' picked on.....No Top Trump Adviser Giuliani: I Wouldn't Do Another Debate  502811600

Cheeto? You're referring to his skin tone?

Bob, you have so many problems with people of other races its deplorable. Why are you so incredibly racist? It's really not cool, man.
I'm sorry that I hurt your fragile snowflake feelings.. may the Social Justice Warrior force be with you.

oh, and.. Vote here to ban Bob Sak
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-09-27, 16:14

NigelUno wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/top-trump-adviser-giuliani-i-wouldnt-do-another-debate/ar-BBwGzOu?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

lol!

"If I were Donald Trump I wouldn't participate in another debate unless I was promised that a journalist would act like a journalist and not an incorrect, ignorant fact checker," Rudy Giuliani said after Monday's debate between Trump and Hillary Clinton.

While Giuliani lashed out at NBC News' Lester Holt, who moderated the event, Trump said he "felt [Holt] was fine."

Giuliani added: "I did not say what I'm advising, I'm saying what I would do. Whatever advice I give to Donald Trump, I'll give to Donald Trump."

He's right. very first question was as liberal as one can get. Jill stein would have been proud
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-09-28, 11:32

Even republicans are rigging it for Hillary I guess.

SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down