Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cucumbers are proof that God does not love us but does have a sense of humor

+10
CORNER BLITZ
MiamiSpartan
Triple Sparty
xsanguine
TheReal_LWS
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
14 posters

Go down

Cucumbers are proof that God does not love us but does have a sense of humor Empty Cucumbers are proof that God does not love us but does have a sense of humor

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-29, 10:08

Fucking disgusting garbage. Die, cucumbers, die!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Cucumbers are proof that God does not love us but does have a sense of humor Empty Re: Cucumbers are proof that God does not love us but does have a sense of humor

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-29, 10:11

tGreenWay wrote:Fucking disgusting garbage. Die, cucumbers, die!

Agreed. Cucumbers are just pre-pickles. Nothing else.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Cucumbers are proof that God does not love us but does have a sense of humor Empty Re: Cucumbers are proof that God does not love us but does have a sense of humor

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-09-29, 10:12

I don't know, I kinda like that cucumber salad with the ginger dressing you get at Japanese places.

Also cucumbers are much better if you salt them.

I'm down with cucumbers.

They also feel pretty good when inserted whole into your rectum.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-29, 10:13

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Fucking disgusting garbage. Die, cucumbers, die!

Agreed. Cucumbers are just pre-pickles. Nothing else.

Exactly. How can something so terrible become something so wonderful? It's magic.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-29, 10:23

Put some lawrys salt on your cucumbers and shut the fuck up greenway. You're wrong.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-09-29, 10:24

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't know, I kinda like that cucumber salad with the ginger dressing you get at Japanese places.

I'm down with cucumbers.

God didn't give cucumbers bumps for nothing.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-29, 10:25

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Put some lawrys salt on your cucumbers and shut the fuck up greenway. You're wrong.

There are two types of people in this world. Cucumber lovers and cucumber haters. Cucumber lovers are wrong. Almost as wrong as raw milk drinkers.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-29, 10:26

I love me some cucumbers. Thank you God for your blessed bounty.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-29, 10:31

We all are just beyond blessed!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-09-29, 10:31

God hates us all.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-29, 10:39

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Put some lawrys salt on your cucumbers and shut the fuck up greenway. You're wrong.

That you disagree with me only strengthens my resolve. Now more than ever, I know I am right.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-29, 10:42

Lawrys goes on anything! Love that stuff.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-29, 10:45

Peeled, sliced in vinegar with some pepper & onions in there too for flavoring. Summertime heaven.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-09-29, 11:03

Lawry's?? Might as well be eating at a chain.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-29, 11:06

Triple Sparty wrote:Lawry's?? Might as well be eating at a chain.

Explain yourself!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-09-29, 11:08

Lawry's is the Applebee's of seasonings.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-29, 11:18

Triple Sparty wrote:Lawry's is the Applebee's of seasonings.

Consider me eatin good in the neighborhood then!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-29, 11:25

Today I learned there are seasoned salt purists.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-29, 11:37

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Today I learned there are seasoned salt purists.

Snobs.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-09-29, 11:40

Not purists but deniers. Seasoned salt is like pop music for the masses.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-09-29, 11:41

Sliced cucumbers with a little simple table salt, it's all good. Nice little snack. I haven't had in a while, I think I'll hit the supermarket on the way home and pick up a cucumber. Thanks for the idea, GreenWay!
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-09-29, 11:43

Table salt? Get yourself some Himalayan.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-09-29, 16:43

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't know, I kinda like that cucumber salad with the ginger dressing you get at Japanese places.

I'm down with cucumbers.

Gotta just raw dog those bad boys
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-29, 16:51

Summer salad. Cukes, mato's, peppers, unyuns, maybe radish if feeling spunky. Cut em up quarter inch by quarter inch chunk or so. Season to taste, some eyetalyun dressing put in fridge to cool. One hour later take out and enjoy. Cukes make that salad.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-29, 16:55

Cucumbers are just the worst thing ever.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-29, 16:56

I discovered lawrys by accidentally putting it on my popcorn when I was 6 years old. I've never looked back.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-09-29, 21:01

DWags wrote:Summer salad. Cukes, mato's, peppers, unyuns, maybe radish if feeling spunky. Cut em up quarter inch by quarter inch chunk or so. Season to taste, some eyetalyun dressing put in fridge to cool. One hour later take out and enjoy. Cukes make that salad.

Don't say cukes dude.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-09-29, 21:18

Greenway and Pylon should be banned. Can't make great tzatziki sauce without cucumbers.

Anyone that hates lamb should be banned too
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-09-29, 21:39

Cameron wrote:
DWags wrote:Summer salad. Cukes, mato's, peppers, unyuns, maybe radish if feeling spunky. Cut em up quarter inch by quarter inch chunk or so. Season to taste, some eyetalyun dressing put in fridge to cool. One hour later take out and enjoy. Cukes make that salad.

Don't say cukes dude.

Don't say dude, guy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down