Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timing of Congress veto override and Saudi cut back on oil production

+2
Triple Sparty
GRR Spartan
6 posters

Go down

Timing of Congress veto override and Saudi cut back on oil production  Empty Timing of Congress veto override and Saudi cut back on oil production

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:01 am

I don't find the new Saudi oil minister agreeing to limit oil production within hours of Congress overriding a Presidential veto as a coincidence.
This is just the first shoe to drop. I expect to see the Saudi's to start making defense purchases from the UK, France and IT purchases from Chinese suppliers.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Timing of Congress veto override and Saudi cut back on oil production  Empty Re: Timing of Congress veto override and Saudi cut back on oil production

Post by Triple Sparty Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:47 am

English: do I start filling gas cans now or wait?
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Timing of Congress veto override and Saudi cut back on oil production  Empty Re: Timing of Congress veto override and Saudi cut back on oil production

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:52 am

All they need is an excuse and this is a beauty.
I'm guessing 3:00pm today or Friday morning.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:13 pm

Thanks Obama.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:14 pm

Bring it, hummus eating morons!

http://www.wsj.com/articles/two-years-into-oil-slump-u-s-shale-firms-are-ready-to-pump-more-1474968601
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:13 pm

Oil the new flip phone. We got touchscreens now
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:45 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:Bring it, hummus eating morons!

http://www.wsj.com/articles/two-years-into-oil-slump-u-s-shale-firms-are-ready-to-pump-more-1474968601

God told me he thinks you are an idiot and regrets making you.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down