Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you turn the radio station anytime a song by "Hole" comes on?

+6
TheReal_LWS
SeeRockCity
Floyd Robertson
Death Roe
Clarett's Folly
kingstonlake
10 posters

Go down

Do you turn the radio station anytime a song by "Hole" comes on? Empty Do you turn the radio station anytime a song by "Hole" comes on?

Post by kingstonlake Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:21 pm

It's one of tic's. I refuse to listen to that shit bag group. Especially that unwashed flea infested meth head Courtney Love.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Do you turn the radio station anytime a song by "Hole" comes on? Empty Re: Do you turn the radio station anytime a song by "Hole" comes on?

Post by Clarett's Folly Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:24 pm

Fuck no. Ultraviolet rocks.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Do you turn the radio station anytime a song by "Hole" comes on? Empty Re: Do you turn the radio station anytime a song by "Hole" comes on?

Post by Death Roe Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:24 pm

She killed Kurt Cobain.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:27 pm

Death Roe wrote:She killed Kurt Cobain.

This!!!!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:28 pm

I wouldn't know a Hole song if I heard one.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:31 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:I wouldn't know a Hole song if I heard one.

What if you heard the hole thing?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:37 pm

SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:44 pm

Death Roe wrote:She killed Kurt Cobain.

She's a shotgun?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:53 pm

kingstonlake wrote:It's one of tic's. I refuse to listen to that shit bag group. Especially that unwashed flea infested meth head Courtney Love.
don't remember the last time I listened to the radio.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:13 pm

Did I time warp back to 1992?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:06 pm

I don't listen to much radio, and when I do, I don't listen to any stations that would play a Hole song. But what few Hole songs I have heard, I don't much care for, so one coming on probably would cause me to change the station.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:37 pm

"Radio" is a figure of speech, dolts. Do you turn the radio station anytime a song by "Hole" comes on? 1494614055
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:34 pm

kingstonlake wrote:"Radio" is a figure of speech, dolts. Do you turn the radio station anytime a song by "Hole" comes on? 1494614055

So if you didn't mean radio, what the fuck did you mean? Are you talking about skipping Hole songs on your iPod or something? If you don't like the shit, take it out of the playlist.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:40 pm

kingstonlake wrote:"Radio" is a figure of speech, dolts. Do you turn the radio station anytime a song by "Hole" comes on? 1494614055

When Hole comes up on my Close-n-Play, I close it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:41 pm

Cameron wrote:

So if you didn't mean radio, what the fuck did you mean? Are you talking about skipping Hole songs on your iPod or something? If you don't like the shit, take it out of the playlist.

Radio, internet radio, streaming services, genre's, etc. (wasn't speaking about you Wink)

Last edited by kingstonlake on Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:41 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Did I time warp back to 1992?

I hear Courtney Love is going to be in that Larry Flynt movie in a couple o'years.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:43 pm

I mainly listen to 90's alt, new wave, KROQ2, classic alt, grunge, 80's, etc. Hole will make an appearance occasionally.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:46 pm

kingstonlake wrote:I mainly listen to 90's alt, new wave, KROQ2, classic alt, grunge, 80's, etc. Hole will make an appearance occasionally.

I really felt old when I learned a few months ago that New Wave is now called First Wave, on account of it not being even remotely new anymore.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:48 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:I mainly listen to 90's alt, new wave, KROQ2, classic alt, grunge, 80's, etc. Hole will make an appearance occasionally.

I really felt old when I learned a few months ago that New Wave is now called First Wave, on account of it not being even remotely new anymore.

Tell me about it. pale
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down