Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has there ever been a point to Presidential debates?

+10
Other Teams Pursuing That
TheReal_LWS
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
Blanch32
Death Roe
NigelUno
xsanguine
Frank Ricard
CORNER BLITZ
14 posters

Go down

Has there ever been a point to Presidential debates? Empty Has there ever been a point to Presidential debates?

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:42 pm

Why even ask these clowns questions?
Just let them spout off for 30min each and call it a day
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Has there ever been a point to Presidential debates? Empty Re: Has there ever been a point to Presidential debates?

Post by Frank Ricard Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:56 pm

nope. not watching. both of these candidates suck. worst i've seen. both are worse at running for president then warner is calling plays.

glad i have tv on demand. watching south park reruns.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Has there ever been a point to Presidential debates? Empty Re: Has there ever been a point to Presidential debates?

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:03 pm

Frank Ricard wrote:nope. not watching. both of these candidates suck. worst i've seen. both are worse at running for president then warner is calling plays.

I made it through the first question (that neither answered) before putting Monday night football on
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:11 pm

It's just another form of entertainment, CB.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:14 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
Frank Ricard wrote:nope. not watching. both of these candidates suck. worst i've seen. both are worse at running for president then warner is calling plays.

I made it through the first question (that neither answered) before putting Monday night football on

That must have been a long question. It's still Sunday where I'm at.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:17 pm

Internet police siren
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:28 pm

The longer they've gone on the more of a shit show they've become.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:46 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

right now i hate football
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:52 pm

LooseGoose wrote:The longer they've gone on the more of a shit show they've become.

Hence why it's worth the watch. reminds me of the good old days of wwf!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:48 pm

NigelUno wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:

That must have been a long question. It's still Sunday where I'm at.

Has there ever been a point to Presidential debates? 502811600

Yeah...
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:19 am

Yeah. They both suck. He's a lying, self serving, misogynistic racist who knows exactly nothing about how to govern, she's a woman with 35 years of political experience who can walk in to the whitehouse on day one and know how to handle literally anything that the job entails.

God how I hate them both.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:22 am

Has there ever been a point to debates?

You are aware that the internet wasn't always a thing, yeah? Neither was cable news. FYI.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:44 am

If only there was a place on this board for these types of threads....hmm.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:23 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Has there ever been a point to debates?

You are aware that the internet wasn't always a thing, yeah? Neither was cable news. FYI.

Yes, im saying they don't debate. They just say whatever talking point they feel like with a few jabs at their opponent no matter the question asked of them
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:25 pm

That wasn't your question.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:40 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:That wasn't your question.

Nigel?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:46 pm

Shut the fuck up otpt I answered the guys question. Yes, there historically has been a point.

As for now... I would argue there still very much is a point. Without them these people are never really confronted with opposing viewpoints. They can just sit in their bubbles given rallies in front of other racists, or other liberals, or whatever. At least with debates they have to somewhat sort of kind of maybe, respond to questions that might slightly challenge their viewpoint
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:49 pm

I can't imagine sitting through one of these presidential debates.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:11 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I can't imagine sitting through one of these presidential debates.

Has there ever been a point to Presidential debates? 1qeqNS

Honestly, I couldn't watch more than a minute of that shitshow last night. Both of them are just so unlikable. Having them talk shit to each other on live TV is more than I can handle on a Sunday evening.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:18 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I can't imagine sitting through one of these presidential debates.

Honestly, I couldn't watch more than a minute of that shitshow last night. Both of them are just so unlikable. Having them talk shit to each other on live TV is more than I can handle on a Sunday evening.
Has there ever been a point to Presidential debates? 502811600

yeah, if you're still undecided at this point, you need to see a psychiatrist.

if you're "decided" and you're watching, it means you're watching the debate for one reason and one reason only: entertainment. Which indicates that you're playing into the mainstream media narrative of "ratings by all means necessary". I just refuse to participate.

if folks enjoy watching manufactured garbage like that, live it up - I just choose to be happy in life. Has there ever been a point to Presidential debates? 969504605

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:30 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

James Hong is one of my favorite actors.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:31 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Hence you bonar!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:32 pm

Rocinante wrote:

Yeah. They both suck. He's a lying, self serving, misogynistic racist who knows exactly nothing about how to govern, she's a woman with 35 years of political experience who can walk in to the whitehouse on day one and know how to handle literally anything that the job entails.

That's not at all bias. lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:41 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Hence you bonar!

I'm sorry, I don't speak Blanche.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:41 pm

So who won the debate last night? Trump's clan is saying he won, Hillary's clan is saying she won. I didn't watch it much past Hillary walking out in a giant vagina costume so I figure I won.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:50 pm

Rocinante wrote:
Frank Ricard wrote:nope.  not watching.  both of these candidates suck.  worst i've seen.  both are worse at running for president then warner is calling plays.

glad i have tv on demand.  watching south park reruns.

Yeah.  They both suck.  He's a lying, self serving, misogynistic racist who knows exactly nothing about how to govern, she's a woman with 35 years of political experience who can walk in to the whitehouse on day one and know how to handle literally anything that the job entails.

No, it's more like Douche vs. Turd Sandwich.   South Park was much better than watching this shit show.

Yes, she must win.  We know that.  But it's still a Turd Sandwich.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:49 am

Rocinante wrote:

Please list those 35 years of experience.....How many are you counting because she was married to someone in office?
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:53 am

pulling69 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Please list those 35 years of experience.....How many are you counting because she was married to someone in office?

sillY pulling, don't you under that counts? I mean why else would she be entitled to half his earnings If she wasn't pulling her equal share. equal pay right?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:03 am

Blanch32 wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

sillY pulling, don't you under that counts?  I mean why else would she be entitled to half his earnings If she wasn't pulling her equal share.  equal pay right?

How hard did you get when you heard Trump say he grabs women by the pussy?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down