Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republicans Have Pictures of Bill Clinton's (BLACK!) Love Child..

3 posters

Go down

Republicans Have Pictures of Bill Clinton's (BLACK!) Love Child..  Empty Republicans Have Pictures of Bill Clinton's (BLACK!) Love Child..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 14:14

BREAKING:

Republicans Have Pictures of Bill Clinton's (BLACK!) Love Child..  39547BE200000578-3834438-image-m-13_1476278736543

afro afro afro afro
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Republicans Have Pictures of Bill Clinton's (BLACK!) Love Child..  Empty Re: Republicans Have Pictures of Bill Clinton's (BLACK!) Love Child..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 14:16

'I have no doubt that I am Bill Clinton's son,' he said. 'It was common knowledge, everyone in Arkansas knew. I see him in me. You can see a black Bill Clinton.

When I'm brushing my hair I can see Bill Clinton with waves in his hair.

afro
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Republicans Have Pictures of Bill Clinton's (BLACK!) Love Child..  Empty Re: Republicans Have Pictures of Bill Clinton's (BLACK!) Love Child..

Post by P Rob Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 14:53

This thread is dripping with institutional racism. I don't feel safe. I'm triggered. Going to go cry in my mom's basement.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 19:08

Well we've seen Hillary's product of an affair for awhile.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down