Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial watching something besides the Lions because I've seen enough shit football this year thread

+3
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
CORNER BLITZ
7 posters

Go down

tOfficial watching something besides the Lions because I've seen enough shit football this year thread Empty tOfficial watching something besides the Lions because I've seen enough shit football this year thread

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-10-16, 13:02

Red Zone or picking a different game, not sure yet
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial watching something besides the Lions because I've seen enough shit football this year thread Empty Re: tOfficial watching something besides the Lions because I've seen enough shit football this year thread

Post by DWags 2016-10-16, 13:07

Yeah, the local high school is 0-8 Spartans are 2-4 the football gods have told me my past five years was enough fun. Find something else.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial watching something besides the Lions because I've seen enough shit football this year thread Empty Re: tOfficial watching something besides the Lions because I've seen enough shit football this year thread

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-16, 13:10

I'm going to watch the Lions.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-16, 13:12

Jones is pretty good.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-16, 13:12

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I'm going to watch the Lions.

Best decision you've made since you bought that diesel in the 9th grade.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-16, 13:16

Is t death row at the game? Why no reporting?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-16, 13:21

DWags wrote:Is t death row at the game? Why no reporting?

Probably still sleeping in his hotel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-10-16, 13:40

Rams walking all over the kitties
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2016-10-16, 14:35

I'm putting on hocus pocus. I'm depressed with football.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-16, 14:54

Omaha!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-16, 14:55

The_Dude wrote:Rams walking all over the kitties

Would you call it a cakewalk?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-16, 15:01

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Rams walking all over the kitties

What's the score?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-16, 15:02

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

What's the score?

21-14 Lions. Dude is a moron, like usual.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-16, 16:06

3-3

They need to go 7-3 the rest of the year. Can they?

Last edited by DWags on 2016-10-16, 16:07; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-16, 16:06

Lions win! Not crappy football is fun to watch.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-16, 16:27

Lions > MSU

:(
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down