Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Conned me into a bball game thread cause I ain’t watching the lions.

+5
Motown Spartan
Pervis Muldoon
Turtleneck
NigelUno
DWags
9 posters

Go down

You Conned me into a bball game thread cause I ain’t watching the lions.  Empty You Conned me into a bball game thread cause I ain’t watching the lions.

Post by DWags Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 12:26

Good starry. Let’s goooooooooooo
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

You Conned me into a bball game thread cause I ain’t watching the lions.  Empty Re: You Conned me into a bball game thread cause I ain’t watching the lions.

Post by NigelUno Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 12:49

Gabe looking good.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

You Conned me into a bball game thread cause I ain’t watching the lions.  Empty Re: You Conned me into a bball game thread cause I ain’t watching the lions.

Post by Turtleneck Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 13:16

UConn on a 21-9 run going back to last couple minutes of the first half.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 13:49

Brown is the only one I want to take shots right now.

Edit: or Marble.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 14:22

Great win.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 14:25

DWags wrote:Great win.

Thank you DWags. I turned it off when we were down 5 late. I take full credit again.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 14:35

We got bailed out.

But, I'll take the W.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 14:36

NigelUno wrote:We got bailed out.

But, I'll take the W.

That was an easy dunk, call bailed out UConn and made MSU make free throws
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 14:44

Nice win against a ranked team. This squad has some good pieces.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 14:46

We should be ranked next week.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 16:03

Wags to the rescue!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 17:05

You guys may be happy, but we blew a golden opportunity to get a quality loss.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

tGreenWay, DWags and Turtleneck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Thu 25 Nov 2021 - 17:31

Pervis Muldoon wrote:You guys may be happy, but we blew a golden opportunity to get a quality loss.

That's a great point. A loss to a ranked team is worth more than a win against a ranked team. According to some...
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 26 Nov 2021 - 8:52

This is such great prep for the Tournament.

3 games in 3 days. UCONN is no joke. Knocking off Baylor would give this team a ton of confidence.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri 26 Nov 2021 - 9:04

If we beat Baylor color me impressed.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 26 Nov 2021 - 10:13

Will be a good test for Baylor also. Their schedule has been pretty weak so far.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Fri 26 Nov 2021 - 11:15

I tuned to ESPN a half hour ago as I waited for the game to start, and saw Stephen A. Smith discussing whether Josh Allen is an elite quarterback or just an elite athlete.  Smith's guest was Tim Tebow, who looked like he was auditioning to be the new bass player for Judas Priest.  I had to turn it off.  Who watches that stuff?
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 26 Nov 2021 - 15:28

Pervis Muldoon wrote:I tuned to ESPN a half hour ago as I waited for the game to start, and saw Stephen A. Smith discussing whether Josh Allen is an elite quarterback or just an elite athlete.  Smith's guest was Tim Tebow, who looked like he was auditioning to be the new bass player for Judas Priest.  I had to turn it off.  Who watches that stuff?

Watching that is preferable to all the fellating Fox is giving tomorrow’s game between umaa and OSU. You Conned me into a bball game thread cause I ain’t watching the lions.  1401550746
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down