Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ESPN: Golden State's Draymond Green problem

+10
tGreenWay
AnomanderRake
WhiteBoyHatcher
BleacherSwill
NigelUno
Blanch32
TheReal_LWS
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
14 posters

Go down

ESPN: Golden State's Draymond Green problem Empty ESPN: Golden State's Draymond Green problem

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-19, 10:45

Golden State's Draymond Green problem

ALL IN ALL, it was not the best few months for Draymond Green. On June 10, during Game 4 of the NBA Finals against the Cavaliers, some 20 million viewers caught him in the act of trying to slap LeBron James in the groin. Three days later, after being suspended for that act, he watched his Warriors lose by 15 before dropping Games 6 and 7 in the greatest collapse in Finals history. In early July, he was arrested in East Lansing, Michigan, on an assault charge resulting from a scuffle in a college bar. Later that month, Green accidentally sent out a photo of his penis to the world.

By universal decree, the 2016-17 Warriors are a juggernaut. And if this juggernaut has a foundation, Green is it. Steph Curry is the reigning MVP; new acquisition Kevin Durant is one of the NBA's greatest scorers. But multiple Warriors staffers share the opinion that Green is their most important player. Nobody replicates his set of contributions. As one team official puts it: "The guys might be frustrated by his antics, but they had an opportunity to prove themselves without him in Game 5 and they played like a bunch of [cowards]."
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

ESPN: Golden State's Draymond Green problem Empty Re: ESPN: Golden State's Draymond Green problem

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-19, 10:47

I their "Draymond Green problem" is that they don't have a whole team of Draymond Green's.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

ESPN: Golden State's Draymond Green problem Empty Re: ESPN: Golden State's Draymond Green problem

Post by Guest 2016-10-19, 11:01

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Golden State's Draymond Green problem

ALL IN ALL, it was not the best few months for Draymond Green. On June 10, during Game 4 of the NBA Finals against the Cavaliers, some 20 million viewers caught him in the act of trying to slap LeBron James in the groin. Three days later, after being suspended for that act, he watched his Warriors lose by 15 before dropping Games 6 and 7 in the greatest collapse in Finals history. In early July, he was arrested in East Lansing, Michigan, on an assault charge resulting from a scuffle in a college bar. Later that month, Green accidentally sent out a photo of his penis to the world.

By universal decree, the 2016-17 Warriors are a juggernaut. And if this juggernaut has a foundation, Green is it. Steph Curry is the reigning MVP; new acquisition Kevin Durant is one of the NBA's greatest scorers. But multiple Warriors staffers share the opinion that Green is their most important player. Nobody replicates his set of contributions. As one team official puts it: "The guys might be frustrated by his antics, but they had an opportunity to prove themselves without him in Game 5 and they played like a bunch of [cowards]."

The Pistons need to offer a couple of #1's for him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-19, 11:37

Decent read, nothing great. Just a bunch of little stories from their season. Sounds like Draymond needs to chill the fuck out.. with that said he didn't cost the Warriors a Championship. That is erroneous.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-10-19, 11:58

Hasn't Green been mostly silent since June or July whenever that pic went out? Although I guess he was out partying in Vegas.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-10-19, 12:27

Admittedly, it was a pretty bad time to be Draymond.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-19, 14:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Decent read, nothing great. Just a bunch of little stories from their season. Sounds like Draymond needs to chill the fuck out.. with that said he didn't cost the Warriors a Championship. That is erroneous.

author is definitely a hilary supporter
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-19, 14:51

TheReal_LWS wrote:Admittedly, it was a pretty bad time to be Draymond.

Oh, yeah. I bet it sucked. He probably cried every day.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-19, 15:19

NigelUno wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:Admittedly, it was a pretty bad time to be Draymond.

Oh, yeah. I bet it sucked. He probably cried every day.

ESPN: Golden State's Draymond Green problem 502811600 I love you Nigel.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill 2016-10-20, 08:07

Is there an "ignore" function on this site or do I have to censor the whole fucking place for myself to avoid this blanch asshole. Seriously that MF pollutes the air. Can't the swill do better than that?
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-10-20, 08:27

BleacherSwill wrote:Is there an "ignore" function on this site or do I have to censor the whole fucking place for myself to avoid this blanch asshole. Seriously that MF pollutes the air. Can't the swill do better than that?
I think under your profile, you can add him as a 'FOE'. That will put him on ignore.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-10-20, 08:47

BleacherSwill wrote:Is there an "ignore" function on this site or do I have to censor the whole fucking place for myself to avoid this blanch asshole. Seriously that MF pollutes the air. Can't the swill do better than that?

Yep, InTen is right and please do it rather than leave. Click on the user's name from their post. On the right hand side you will see add to foe's list. Boom. Ignored. It doesn't work on mobile unfortunately, at least the mobile version of the site. You can use the desktop version on your phone, though.

ESPN: Golden State's Draymond Green problem Foed10
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-10-20, 09:10

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Yep, InTen is right and please do it rather than leave. Click on the user's name from their post. On the right hand side you will see add to foe's list. Boom. Ignored. It doesn't work on mobile unfortunately, at least the mobile version of the site. You can use the desktop version on your phone, though.

ESPN: Golden State's Draymond Green problem Foed10

Great feature. I have several overly obsessed posters on my Foe's list. ESPN: Golden State's Draymond Green problem 1f44d
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 2016-10-20, 10:35

The Warriors collapsed because the league MVP Steph Curry completely choked for the entire finals.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-20, 12:41

Lol.

another bonar. welcome, you are among friends
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-10-20, 12:53

Blanch32 wrote:

Lol.

another member of Madame Bovary, Monsieur Homais and the Hippolyte. welcome, you are among friends

FIFY
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-20, 13:01

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Lol.

another member of Madame Bovary, Monsieur Homais and the Hippolyte. welcome, you are among friends

FIFY

lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-20, 13:08

Blanch is an idiot, but he's our idiot.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-10-20, 13:14

tGreenWay wrote:

We're still searching for alternatives, right? Don't tell me we've given up.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-10-20, 13:15

No he's not. Maybe he's your idiot. He's fucking terrible. So played.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-20, 13:18

Blanch purposely acts like an idiot for attention.

Yeah, water is wet as well but we/some still fall for it ... over... over...and over again.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-20, 13:19

InTenSity wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I pray to Lucifer every day to bring us someone new.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-20, 13:20

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:No he's not. Maybe he's your idiot. He's fucking terrible. So played.

I'm not taking him. You take him.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-10-20, 13:34

tGreenWay wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

I pray to Lucifer every day to bring us someone new.
WBH attracted antidepressants over here, so now Brunchdate32pigfucker can go elsewhere.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-20, 15:07

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:No he's not. Maybe he's your idiot. He's fucking terrible. So played.

someone doesn't like being held accountable lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-20, 15:08

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Blanch purposely acts like an idiot for attention.

Yeah, water is wet as well but we/some still fall for it ... over... over...and over again.

dudE, you're forgetting bi law 3 of the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria code of creeds
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-10-21, 11:31

[url=Fierce. Kind. Unsinkable. (via http://ble.ac/teamstream-) http://teamstre.am/2dULR2N]Counter point.[/url]
Better article and Draymond is interviewed.

Hmm..
Fierce. Kind. Unsinkable. (via http://ble.ac/teamstream-)
Correct link?

Last edited by InTenSity on 2016-10-21, 11:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : issues linking from mobile)
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill 2016-10-21, 12:01

I suppose I should accept it as the course of human events. Every village has an idiot.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-21, 12:36

InTenSity wrote:[url=Fierce. Kind. Unsinkable. (via http://ble.ac/teamstream-) http://teamstre.am/2dULR2N]Counter point.[/url]

Hmm..
Correct link?

That's a good article. Thanks!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-21, 13:13

InTenSity wrote:[url=Fierce. Kind. Unsinkable. (via http://ble.ac/teamstream-) http://teamstre.am/2dULR2N]Counter point.[/url]

Hmm..
Correct link?

Nice, thanks.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-21, 18:14

Lmao
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted Brogan 2016-10-22, 15:13

Draymond is off to a good start this year to win over the growing list of people who think he's a punk.

Ted Brogan
Ted Brogan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-22, 17:29

Ted Brogan wrote:Draymond is off to a good start this year to win over the growing list of people who think he's a punk.

Holy shit ted wtf are you saying here? Is that kicking at someone? Pussy. League is getting like soccer. Can't watch it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-21, 14:28

ESPN: Golden State's Draymond Green problem CxzsfZYVEAEcFbv
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-11-21, 14:45

Antineoplastons wrote:
AnomanderRake wrote:The Warriors collapsed because the league MVP Steph Curry completely choked for the entire finals.

Here's a different perspective that is equally explicable as the MVP out of the blue suddenly choking just in time for the NBA Finals

???...Umm, Curry suffered two injuries in the first round of the playoff and played hurt the rest of the way.

EDIT: I watched the video....ESPN: Golden State's Draymond Green problem 1550444538 ESPN: Golden State's Draymond Green problem 1550444538 lol! ESPN: Golden State's Draymond Green problem 1486952199

Last edited by CheesySpartan on 2016-11-21, 14:50; edited 1 time in total
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-21, 14:49

I don't follow the NBA at all but I was hoping that Golden State would have gone back to back since all of the old timers were whining about them not winning the "right way"? Why the fuck does that even mean? Travis or OTPT, I'm looking at you.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-21, 15:02

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I don't follow the NBA at all but I was hoping that Golden State would have gone back to back since all of the old timers were whining about them not winning the "right way"? Why the fuck does that even mean? Travis or OTPT, I'm looking at you.

I'm about to go to lunch so it won't be the best answer... but pretty much small ball.. a lot of 3 pointers.. not completely hacking guys as they drive in and starting fights.

it's pretty much the old guys being bitter that they broke the bulls' record and the fact that the game is different. when old people see things being done different ways when they were in the same situation they lash out or disagree with it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-21, 15:06

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I don't follow the NBA at all but I was hoping that Golden State would have gone back to back since all of the old timers were whining about them not winning the "right way"? Why the fuck does that even mean? Travis or OTPT, I'm looking at you.

I'm about to go to lunch so it won't be the best answer... but pretty much small ball.. a lot of 3 pointers.. not completely hacking guys as they drive in and starting fights.

it's pretty much the old guys being bitter that they broke the bulls' record and the fact that the game is different. when old people see things being done different ways when they were in the same situation they lash out or disagree with it.

Then Green started doing exactly that in the playoffs and more or less cost them a title. Sweet logic old fucks.

Edit: So yeah... I kinda followed the finals.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-21, 16:24

The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria everywhere
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-21, 16:27

Blanch32 wrote:

The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria everywhere

Yeah, exactly like the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down