Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did Hollis push for a noon start against UofM? Fuck Hollis.

+8
GRR Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
y2kMgrad
tGreenWay
DWags
Turtleneck
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
12 posters

Go down

Did Hollis push for a noon start against UofM? Fuck Hollis. Empty Did Hollis push for a noon start against UofM? Fuck Hollis.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:25 pm

Guy has overstayed his welcome. How come @Mich always gets 3:30 no matter how bad they suck? Fucking Hollis.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Did Hollis push for a noon start against UofM? Fuck Hollis. Empty Re: Did Hollis push for a noon start against UofM? Fuck Hollis.

Post by InTenSity Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:27 pm

I'm guessing the networks chose, but it wouldn't surprise me if Hollis pushed for it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Did Hollis push for a noon start against UofM? Fuck Hollis. Empty Re: Did Hollis push for a noon start against UofM? Fuck Hollis.

Post by Turtleneck Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:31 pm

Rivalries are not played at noon.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:37 pm

Games a dog right now. If you were a suit at network you'd push for a 3:30 or 7:00 for this game? Dumb move. This game has a feel of Indiana Illinois this year.

BTW, Ducket tD was a late start Banks throw was at around 7:30. Suits will start this game in prime time if it's good and they have a choice. This one is a dog. What I don't get is the noon osu um game. WTF?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:38 pm

Hollis is a square.

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2016/01/michigan_state_would_be_appreh.html
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:40 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Hollis is a square.

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2016/01/michigan_state_would_be_appreh.html

Jan 21.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:43 pm

DWags wrote:Games a dog right now. If you were a suit at network you'd push for a 3:30 or 7:00 for this game? Dumb move. This game has a feel of Indiana Illinois this year.

BTW, Ducket tD was a late start Banks throw was at around 7:30. Suits will start this game in prime time if it's good and they have a choice. This one is a dog. What I don't get is the noon osu um game. WTF?

Agreed with the dog game noon start. Reason for noon scum vs osu is, I think, based on tradition.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:45 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Guy has overstayed his welcome. How come @Mich always gets 3:30 no matter how bad they suck? Fucking Hollis.

Did Hollis push for a noon start against UofM? Fuck Hollis. 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:46 pm

DWags wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Hollis is a square.

Jan 21.

Feb 21.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:48 pm

Cheaper porta potties?
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:50 pm

y2kMgrad wrote:Cheaper porta potties?

Guy doesn't like partying or drinking no wonder why there are no fucking porta potties.

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:50 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:Games a dog right now. If you were a suit at network you'd push for a 3:30 or 7:00 for this game? Dumb move. This game has a feel of Indiana Illinois this year.

Agreed with the dog game noon start. Reason for noon scum vs osu is, I think, based on tradition.

Correct. Michigan-OSU game is always at noon, which is probably a good thing since it's already freezing in late November anyway.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:52 pm

I think it's probably at noon this year because we sick and will lose by 70 you guys
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:01 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I think it's probably at noon this year because we sick and will lose by 70 you guys

You sick.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:05 pm

To OTPT point though. When scum sucked the game was always 3:30. I haven't gone through the last 10 years, but I'll bet if we were ranked and they weren't, the game was probably still at 3:30.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:22 pm

Last week in Oct / first week in November the networks are looking for best match ups for both timeslots.
But with the football team playing its poorest country in a decade might as well blame Hollis.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:34 pm

Previous to this year, only 2 other years were played at noon since Dantonio was HC. 2009 and 2011. In 2014, um was on a 3 game losing streak and the game was still at 3:30. MSU very well sucks this year, but when the roles were reversed um still got the prime time spot against us.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:35 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:Cheaper porta potties?

Guy doesn't like partying or drinking no wonder why there are no fucking porta potties.

You are just now figuring this out?

BTW Did Hollis push for a noon start against UofM? Fuck Hollis. 1362440668 Moose
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:36 pm

The noon game basically guarantees that I'll have to be watching on my phone. Might be better that way. I won't be going to the Sandbar though.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:41 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Rivalries are not played at noon.

OSU - UM
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:45 pm

Noon start is fine with me. It will be warmer.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:23 am

If it starts at noon, I should be able to sleep through most of it.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:42 am

Just get it over with. Play it at 6:00am
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:43 am

Noon is good. Wake up, go to the game, maybe grab dinner in EL...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down