Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know what's more embarrassing than losing 5 games in row?

+7
NigelUno
GRR Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
tanfan!
Cameron
Travis of the Cosmos
Frank Ricard
11 posters

Go down

You know what's more embarrassing than losing 5 games in row? Empty You know what's more embarrassing than losing 5 games in row?

Post by Frank Ricard Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:58 am

Severely spraining your ankle while reclining in your favorite chair yelling at the TV set.

Wife thot I was going to have a heartattack yelling at the game.  She was getting a little p.o'd (ok, a lot p.o.'d), so I try to get up and get to the fridge to grab a beer and calm down a bit, when I realize I fucking couldn't walk.  Ankle the size of a grapefruit.  Then to top it off, wife starts laughing because I can't walk.  She always thinks it's funny when I'm in extreme pain.  

I'm more uncoordinated than MSU's coordinators.

Will get Xrays done in the morning.  Have no fucking clue what or how I did it.  Just got up and suddenly couldn't put any weight on my right foot.  Damn near fell down.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

You know what's more embarrassing than losing 5 games in row? Empty Re: You know what's more embarrassing than losing 5 games in row?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:06 am

I don't know how you're still getting worked up over the games to be honest. I was pretty ambivalent throughout.

Last edited by Travis of the Cosmos on Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

You know what's more embarrassing than losing 5 games in row? Empty Re: You know what's more embarrassing than losing 5 games in row?

Post by Cameron Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:21 am

I was expecting the answer to be "losing 6 games in a row."
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:39 am

Cameron wrote:I was expecting the answer to be "losing 6 games in a row."

Won't win another game. The beat downs the next two weeks will finish off this team.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:15 am

You know what's more embarrassing than losing 5 games in row? 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:26 am

BTN2Go did me a favor last night. About 5 minutes in it kept dropping the feed so I listened to Blaha and watched the Cubs. They finally fixed things just in in time for me to watch Maryland go ahead 21-17 so i went back to the Cubs to see them win Game 4. Sadly I quit yelling at the TV after the 2 pass plays that resulted in sacks in OT vs IU weeks ago.
I was going to say being a major football donor at University of Houston.
They have paid millions to improve their stadium, hire Tom Herman as HC who's won a lot of games and lobby to join the Big 12. In 3 weeks that have gone from a Top Ten team to look sing to Navy, being told Big 12 is not keen on Houston joining and losing to SMU. Plus LSU already fired a coach and Texas' loss yesterday might mean they will join the chase for Herman.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:35 am

Hot bath. Ice bath. Alleve.

You'll be fine.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:21 pm

Your wife sounds awesome.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:22 pm

Rocinante wrote:Your wife sounds awesome.

I wonder how big her bewbs are.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:23 pm

Frank Ricard wrote:Severely spraining your ankle while reclining in your favorite chair yelling at the TV set.

Wife thot I was going to have a heartattack yelling at the game.  She was getting a little p.o'd (ok, a lot p.o.'d), so I try to get up and get to the fridge to grab a beer and calm down a bit, when I realize I fucking couldn't walk.  Ankle the size of a grapefruit.  Then to top it off, wife starts laughing because I can't walk.  She always thinks it's funny when I'm in extreme pain.  

Will get Xrays done in the morning.  Have no fucking clue what or how I did it.  Just got up and suddenly couldn't put any weight on my right foot.  Damn near fell down.

Sorry. I too laughed at your misery. So anyway, can we get some pics of the wife?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:23 pm

NigelUno wrote:Hot bath. Ice bath. Alleve.

You'll be fine.

Good advice. Thanks, Nigel!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:25 pm

Rocinante wrote:Your wife sounds awesome.

Actually, she is. But whenever I've been in some kind of pain, her first reaction is to have a nervous laugh because she doesn't know how to react. It's been like that for 32 years.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:32 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Frank Ricard wrote:Severely spraining your ankle while reclining in your favorite chair yelling at the TV set.

Sorry. I too laughed at your misery. So anyway, can we get some pics of the wife?

Don't have a clue on how to post pics. Did it once on here about a year ago. It was my former talented dog who could pick his nose with his back paws. I remember it being very complicated and took several attempts to get it right. At this point in life, it's all about simplicity.

Plus, who needs pics when I'm a bitchass typer?
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:25 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Hot bath. Ice bath. Alleve.

You'll be fine.

Good advice. Thanks, Nigel!

Great acknowledgement. Thanks, Turtleneck!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down