Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was the most embarrassing picture you've had?

+5
The Pantry
Danny Tanner
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
Frank Ricard
9 posters

Go down

What was the most embarrassing picture you've had? Empty What was the most embarrassing picture you've had?

Post by Frank Ricard 2014-05-25, 13:13

Right after we got married, both families helped my wife and I move into our new apartment. My mother was helping moving in my bedroom furniture and she carried a drawer that contained mostly odds and ins that I've accumulated over the years. What she found in this drawer, and I had completely forgot about, was a couple of old pictures of some old girlfriends, one who was wearing a sheer lingerie holding a football like a holder for a place kicker. Take my word, she was HOT and this picture always did it for me. The other was a picture of me and another old flame when we went to Cedar Point and took one of those staged photos where it was made to look like we were in a 'shotgun' wedding. It wasn't necessarily 'sexy', but the woman looked really damn good in it.

My mother never really did like these women, so without saying a word, she just glanced over at me with a menacing look, put the drawer down, held up the pictures to me and threw them in the trash. I couldn't say anything since the wife and her parents were all nearby and I was probably turning all shades of purple as it was.

God, I wish I had that picture now of her holding the football. What was the most embarrassing picture you've had? 3434560931 

Now my junk drawer is mostly score cards of golf course around the country, including some official U.S. Open scorecards. I live a very boring life.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What was the most embarrassing picture you've had? Empty Re: What was the most embarrassing picture you've had?

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-25, 13:17

"Odds and ins"???
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What was the most embarrassing picture you've had? Empty Re: What was the most embarrassing picture you've had?

Post by Frank Ricard 2014-05-25, 13:21

Rocinante wrote:"Odds and ins"???

Ok, how does 'this, that and the other'' sound? However, if you saw the picture I'm talking about, the only correct answer would be 'in'.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-05-25, 13:23

The one pstein posted of me passed out at a party on the old board
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Tanner 2014-05-25, 15:01

What was the most embarrassing picture you've had? VAmLb
Danny Tanner
Danny Tanner
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-05-25, 15:09

Danny Tanner wrote:What was the most embarrassing picture you've had? VAmLb
Okay. I give up. Which one of those dudes is you?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-05-25, 15:24

You've lost a lot of hair.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-05-25, 16:09

I'm a bit worried about a spot I see on your chest there
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-05-27, 09:51

Rocinante wrote:"Odds and ins"???

Dude, settle down. He just got the phrase wrong, there's no need to blow a casket.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Loose Stools 2014-05-27, 13:42

DWags wrote:

I'm a bit worried about a spot I see on your chest there

That's his nipple, moran.
Loose Stools
Loose Stools
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down