Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sign here to remove gerondouche badges from the Swill

+13
WhiteBoyHatcher
Rocinante
kingstonlake
Death Roe
Robert J Sakimano
SeeRockCity
TheReal_LWS
tGreenWay
The Pantry
DWags
Herbie Green
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sign here to remove gerondouche badges from the Swill Empty Sign here to remove gerondouche badges from the Swill

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-25, 23:59

Like come the fuck on. We don't need them. Tacky clutter like helmet stickers. We are all equals here. No need for division.

OTPT
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Sign here to remove gerondouche badges from the Swill Empty Re: Sign here to remove gerondouche badges from the Swill

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-26, 00:03

No
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Sign here to remove gerondouche badges from the Swill Empty Re: Sign here to remove gerondouche badges from the Swill

Post by Herbie Green 2016-10-26, 00:07

Yes. Terrible mistake from the beginning
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-26, 00:15

Seems like a bit of misplaced anger
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-10-26, 00:25

DWags wrote:Seems like a bit of misplaced anger
OTPT is the lib version of LWS.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-26, 00:44

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Like come the fuck on. We don't need them. Tacky clutter like helmet stickers. We are all equals here. No need for division.

OTPT

Tilt
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-26, 00:44

So we have Travis, herbie, dwags, and the pantry all on board.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-26, 00:44

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:Seems like a bit of misplaced anger
OTPT is the lib version of LWS.

Sign here to remove gerondouche badges from the Swill 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-26, 00:45

And now greenway. Should be enough for see rock to take action once he comes back from rcmb.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-26, 00:48

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:So we have Travis, herbie, dwags, and the pantry all on board.

I wasn't a math major but I'm pretty sure I said the opposite
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-26, 00:49

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:And now greenway. Should be enough for see rock to take action once he comes back from rcmb.

Are you on the marijuana?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-26, 00:50

tGreenWay wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:And now greenway. Should be enough for see rock to take action once he comes back from rcmb.

Is the marijuana on you?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-26, 00:51

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Is the marijuana on you?

Did you smoke a marijuana?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-26, 00:54

Delete every post you've made in this thread if you want to get rid of badges.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-26, 00:56

DWags wrote:Delete every post you've made in this thread if you want to get rid of badges.

No no that's not how this works. Quoted for the truth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-26, 00:58

DWags wrote:Delete every post you've made in this thread if you want to get rid of badges.

No no that's not how this works. Quoted for the truth

Too late. DWags set the rules. You'll need to go back and delete your posts to show you want to get rid of the badges. Do t forget to delete the thread title because that counts as a post.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-26, 01:22

Bunch of narcissists
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-26, 01:24

Waaaah!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-10-26, 07:36

A) Who cares?
B) Does it really matter?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-10-26, 07:57

Why do you have to be like this?

As for the badges, I have no preference. The grand experiment failed long ago and Im just too lazy to change it. What kind of badge woyld you like? How about some hipster hemp PBR lib commie thing?
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-26, 08:01

I have no idea what y'all are talking about but feel free to do whatever it is you wanna do.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-26, 08:11

Someone needs a nap
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-26, 09:19

SeeRockCity wrote:

Why do you have to be like this?

As for the badges, I have no preference. The grand experiment failed long ago and Im just too lazy to change it. What kind of badge woyld you like? How about some hipster hemp PBR lib commie thing?

Be like what ? Sign here to remove gerondouche badges from the Swill 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-10-26, 09:21

#FireOTPT
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-10-26, 09:37

I am going to contemplate how the geronte badge affects my everyday life in positive and negative ways, then divide it by cluttering. I will let you know my stance sometime before 6pm tonight.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-26, 10:14

I just want my Twitter badge back. :(
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-26, 10:14

Rocinante wrote:I just want my Twitter badge back. :(

I think you have both, brah. You're a real boy scout!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-26, 11:14

I would like my TrueInsider (TM) badge, please.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-26, 11:19

I like the new avatar.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-10-26, 11:20

LooseGoose wrote:

I like the new avatar.

Sign here to remove gerondouche badges from the Swill 502811600 Sign here to remove gerondouche badges from the Swill 502811600 Sign here to remove gerondouche badges from the Swill 502811600
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-26, 11:22

LooseGoose wrote:

I like the new avatar.

Thanks. Yesterday was a hard day for me.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-26, 12:27

No. And Herbie doesn't count for shit. I like being a higher class than that goofball.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-10-26, 20:44

OK, what's the millennials issue again?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-26, 20:48

kingstonlake wrote:OK, what's the millennials issue again?

I wouldn't call it an issue - but fuck these badges. No charter. We don't need little pieces of flair, do we? Next thing you know we are going to follow recruiting. Badges separate us all and swill should be united as one.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-26, 21:00

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Like come the fuck on. We don't need them. Tacky clutter like helmet stickers. We are all equals here. No need for division.

OTPT

Good one! If we are really equal then I want the rights to delete (sorry "move") threads, or at least be able rearrange the threads in the order of my liking.

Last edited by Vlad on 2016-10-26, 21:16; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-26, 21:02

kingstonlake wrote:OK, what's the millennials issue again?

I wouldn't call it an issue - but fuck these badges. No charter. We don't need little pieces of flair, do we? Next thing you know we are going to follow recruiting. Badges separate us all and swill should be united as one.

HA! Another good one!! Stop it man!!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-26, 21:16

I'll leave your weird internet battles to you guys vlad. Some kinda search for self importance or something. Can't imagine otherwise why old guys would be such losers on the internet.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-26, 21:17

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I'll leave your weird internet battles to you guys vlad. Some kinda search for self importance or something. Can't imagine otherwise why old guys would be such losers on the internet.
Sign here to remove gerondouche badges from the Swill 502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-26, 21:20

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I'll leave your weird internet battles to you guys vlad. Some kinda search for self importance or something. Can't imagine otherwise why old guys would be such losers on the internet.

"Internet loser" is a broad term. You kinda have to break it into chunks. Someone with 5000 posts to his credit is a small loser. Someone with 25,000 is a pretty significant loser. Someone with 50,000 posts?? Well...off the charts, right?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-26, 21:26

Vlad wrote:

"Internet loser" is a broad term. You kinda have to break it into chunks. Someone with 5000 posts to his credit is a small loser. Someone with 25,000 is a pretty significant loser. Someone with 50,000 post well...off the charts, right?

Ah, your universal comeback to everything. I'm going to assume you went to school so I won't need to explain why that isn't really a+b=c type of thing.

What's not is a+b=c thing is you have had a running fued with specific posters for DECADES. You strive for attention from random strangers on the internet. It is not normal behavior from an adult of your age. Good luck.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next